Notices

can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's???

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2002, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's???

i am looking into getting an integra and i wnated to distinguish witch one that i will be getting so if you would all be so kind as to let me know what times your running and what your set-ups are i would greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance to all!!
Old 02-14-2002, 02:46 PM

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (ijustwannarace)

ok 22 people have looked at this post and nobody has some input for me. i thought this was the place to turn for info??
Old 02-14-2002, 03:34 PM

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (ijustwannarace)

you have to realise that not everyone has time slips scanned on their computer. be patient if you want help.
Old 02-14-2002, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i am looking into getting an integra and i wnated to distinguish witch one that i will be getting so if you would all be so kind as to let me know what times your running and what your set-ups are i would greatly appreciated.
Can anyone translate?

Tom
Old 02-14-2002, 04:47 PM
Smarter than you

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (Tomakit)

Can anyone translate?

Tom
yo fool I b peepin da integra dawg.. which one has more madd skillz yo? what yall fools be rollin n what 1/4 mile times yo.. werd

Old 02-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Smarter than you

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (DIRep972)

much better..

yo punk I ran a 14.2 @ 102 in my shlt wit a bunk *** 2.5 60 ft yo.. dat was on 7psi and I b rollin da revhard stage 2 kit on integra LS... werd
Old 02-14-2002, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (DIRep972)

much better..

yo fool I ran a 14.2 @ 102 in my shlt wit a bunk *** 2.5 60 ft yo.. dat was on 7psi and I b rollin da revhard stage 2 kit on integra LS... werd
(we need a lightbulb icon)...yo, on da real, cuz i dun seen da lite.

werd dawg, I ran a 13.8@102 in my chit wid a whack azz 2.20 60' fo sho'...mine dun been on .4 ba'. peep dis, i be runnin da drag genermofo3 on a "teggie" LS foo.
out.

Tom

[Modified by Tomakit, 8:55 PM 2/14/2002]
Old 02-14-2002, 05:00 PM

right....i guess i obviously came to the wrong place for information. i didn't need timeslips. i apologize for making it sound like i did. i just wanted some opinions on witch to run with. But as for you DIRep972.....why do you feel the need to be so mean?? all i did was ask a question. i will never understand why you take time out of your life just to make fun of someone. OHH well if you do have input on my question i would appreciate it. all i was looking for was times. i apologize for not asking the right question the first time.

i will go ahead and take my uninformed a$$ and go elsewhere to learn i guess.
thanks
Old 02-14-2002, 05:29 PM

ok 22 people have looked at this post and nobody has some input for me. i thought this was the place to turn for info??
Don't take it wrong but I think it's because it looks like your demanding an answer. There's no bonus for people to post....when they want to post something they'll post it. Just because 22 looked at it doesn't even mean they have turbo...maybe they came to see the same thing your looking for. Be patient...they'll answer it in due time. Also...do a search you prolly find it quicker. GL

-Trung
Old 02-14-2002, 05:35 PM
Smarter than you

right....i guess i obviously came to the wrong place for information. i didn't need timeslips. i apologize for making it sound like i did. i just wanted some opinions on witch to run with. But as for you DIRep972.....why do you feel the need to be so mean?? all i did was ask a question. i will never understand why you take time out of your life just to make fun of someone. OHH well if you do have input on my question i would appreciate it. all i was looking for was times. i apologize for not asking the right question the first time.

thanks
calm down man.. i was helping u out.. just trying to make the night more fun..
Old 02-14-2002, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think lots of people take stuff too seriously, most of us are /always/ joking...
Old 02-14-2002, 05:48 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

thanks
do yourself a favor and take your a$$ to the search page, where you will find your answer.

https://honda-tech.com/zerosearch

have a nice day
Old 02-14-2002, 06:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (falconGSR)

<--- Jokes a lot

Tom
Old 02-14-2002, 07:12 PM
New User

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (Tomakit)

yo wsup homies, i ran me a 13.8 on 7lbs, full interior and body kit on some slicks. i also hit consistent 14.5s on 5lbs, full interior and body on some street tires. good shiet, huh? thats my werd... you know how us ******s do it, dawg. keepin the game crackin on the streets. you know what setup im runnin? im strikin on a DRAG3 kit on my tight *** LS sleeper. fosho... you dig? its all good baby. you know wsup... get the b18b fosheezy cuz its off the heezy. thats the dizzle foshizzle my nizzle its gonna make yo tires straight sizzle.

disclaimer: I DONT REALLY TALK LIKE THAT

[Modified by dlplayboy, 8:14 PM 2/14/2002]
Old 02-14-2002, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (dlplayboy)

yo wsup homies, i ran me a 13.8 on 7lbs, full interior and body kit on some slicks. i also hit consistent 14.5s on 5lbs, full interior and body on some street tires. good shiet, huh? thats my werd... you know how us ******s do it, dawg. keepin the game crackin on the streets. you know what setup im runnin? im strikin on a DRAG3 kit on my tight *** LS sleeper. fosho... you dig? its all good baby. you know wsup... get the b18b fosheezy cuz its off the heezy. thats the dizzle foshizzle my nizzle its gonna make yo tires straight sizzle.

disclaimer: I DONT REALLY TALK LIKE THAT

[Modified by dlplayboy, 8:14 PM 2/14/2002]
lol roflmfao!!!!
Old 02-14-2002, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (redteg1)

Old 02-14-2002, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (redteg1)

LOL! That made my day!
Old 02-14-2002, 07:47 PM
New User

Best time on my gsr with greddy kit was 13.7@102 w/ 2.3 60' on drag radials. That was at 7.5 psi. But that's from mycrap greddy. Most people here run the drag kit on there cars and range fom 13.6 to mid 14's dependng on the driver and atstock boost levels between 6-8 psi on street tires. I'll be the honest to finally say go with a drag. Best bang for the buck and no need for upgrading turbo if your future wll consist of a build up of the engine except simply going with a good engine managment. Good luck dude,

Nick

[Modified by boost killz, 11:48 PM 2/14/2002]
Old 02-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (boost killz)

OMG, right nizzow me be drunk azz shiet. I be here bustin up my mouth laffin so heeard at all deez mofokas talkin lizziak dey was from dat der ghetto wit da benzos rollin on phat 22 eench dubz an shootin gatz outda back windowz an takin mofokaz roxs an sheet.

What the hell was that..........Im just here crackin up laughin after getting home from drinking a couple of beers.
Old 02-15-2002, 06:13 AM

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (dustin)

I think lots of people take stuff too seriously, most of us are /always/ joking...
I guess when one has to make a decision which involves thousands of dollars they expect Honda-Tech.com (maybe because of the name?) to be a serious site to get reliable info. The attitude towards new 'members' has become so unfriendly this place is quickly becoming just another H-A.net or Clubsi.

I am not trying to offend you Dustin,but I think with the plethora of knowledge of the Honda-Tech members has, this site has a real chance to be a real paradigm for Honda/Acura related boards.
Old 02-15-2002, 07:00 AM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (1)

The attitude towards new 'members' has become so unfriendly this place is quickly becoming just another H-A.net or Clubsi.
no way! i dont see that happening!

the attitude newbies get is needed, so they are humbled a bit and learn to listen more than speak. unfortunately, the people here that have a lot of knowledge have better things to do than answer the same fuggin questions over...and over....and over...

thats how i see it anyhow.

Old 02-15-2002, 07:24 AM

Default Re: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's??? (falconGSR)

my bad. lemme explain my situation. I am in the US Navy and i am currently onboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt in support of operation enduring freedom. I have been out to sea for well over 130 days with no days off and i havent seen any land in the same amount of time. our internet server out here is wierd in the fact that it will let me write out a question or an answer quicker and more often than it will let me search. so again i apologize for asking the same question that had already been addressed but i am new and my internet server su!!! lol im just trying to get as much info as i can because when i get home i want to get an integra. thank you for all of your posts helping me out and for the people who were playin around i apologize for over reacting. my bad fellas.
Old 02-15-2002, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

averaging low 14's, the LS is great, but if you plan on driving in any type of traffic, my opinon would be a vtec motor, the primary cam lobe will allow you to save gas (That's what it was designed for anyway) !
Old 02-15-2002, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I am 8613 (right). I have a integra GSR with greddy turbo kit.
Old 02-15-2002, 12:00 PM
New User

my bad. lemme explain my situation. I am in the US Navy and i am currently onboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt in support of operation enduring freedom. I have been out to sea for well over 130 days with no days off and i havent seen any land in the same amount of time. our internet server out here is wierd in the fact that it will let me write out a question or an answer quicker and more often than it will let me search. so again i apologize for asking the same question that had already been addressed but i am new and my internet server su!!! lol im just trying to get as much info as i can because when i get home i want to get an integra. thank you for all of your posts helping me out and for the people who were playin around i apologize for over reacting. my bad fellas.
My kinda newbie! Thanks for stickin around, we joke a lot, but I haven't found a site that matches this site's knowledge level yet.

Quick Reply: can some peepz post timeslips from your LS turbo's and GSR turbo's???