Notices

Build up my 94 jdm integra GSR for more boost capabilities

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 06:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Build up my 94 jdm integra GSR for more boost capabilities

just completed putting on a T3 turbonetics turbo w/deltagate wategate,Greddy type-s BOV, complete downpipe, DSM 450cc injectors, B&M FPRegulator, Hondata S200b in my JDM 94 Integra B18C(not c1 or c5)swapped into a 94 Civic. It was fast as hell....for a short time. on my first time really boosting the car I believe I blew the head gasket and maybe worse? I was watching my boost gauge and was getting close to 7 lbs of boost and right as I was about to shift to 3rd radiator fluid burst to the passenger side of my car, the rad. hose had blown off the engine!! I also looked down and noticed the hose from the wastegate had popped off the compressor side fitting. It wouldn't start so I thought maybe it was due to the rad. fluid getting on my msd but I opened the oil fill and there was a white substance on the oil cap and inside around the valve cover. I am almost positive the car didn't go over 8 lbs of boost so does anyone know what happened?????? If it sounds like severe engine damage I'd like advice to rebuild my engine and what kind of prices I'd be expecting. A lot of knowledge on HT and would appreciate the assistance!
Old 11-08-2004, 09:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Build up my 94 jdm integra GSR for more boost capabilities (hcivicx1)

any help out there?