Notices

blox cast b series turbo manifold with a mishimoto full size rad in a integra

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blox cast b series turbo manifold with a mishimoto full size rad in a integra

will a blox turbo manifold fit in my 95 integra with no a/c if I'm running a full size mishimoto radiator and fan shroud or if the fan shroud doesn't fit just 2 12" slim fans? I've heard that I might have clearance issues between the rad and the manifold is that true? and I'm looking for somebody has tried it not just that doesn't think it will work
Old 08-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: blox cast b series turbo manifold with a mishimoto full size rad in a integra

Originally Posted by Jabes
will a blox turbo manifold fit in my 95 integra with no a/c if I'm running a full size mishimoto radiator and fan shroud or if the fan shroud doesn't fit just 2 12" slim fans? I've heard that I might have clearance issues between the rad and the manifold is that true? and I'm looking for somebody has tried it not just that doesn't think it will work

fullsize is fine. fan shroud is a big maybe.

make sure your turbo is a garrett or precision with a 5-bolt downpipe flanged turbine outlet ( no ebay, no XYZ bs turbos) or it wont even go on the block
Old 08-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: blox cast b series turbo manifold with a mishimoto full size rad in a integra

Originally Posted by Mr.Spec
fullsize is fine. fan shroud is a big maybe.

make sure your turbo is a garrett or precision with a 5-bolt downpipe flanged turbine outlet ( no ebay, no XYZ bs turbos) or it wont even go on the block
alright I'll just get the 2 slim fans instead thanks.

I'm going to be running a turbonetics t3/t4 with a 4 bolt downpipe i shouldnt have a problem with that right?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

alright I'll just get the 2 slim fans instead thanks.

I'm going to be running a turbonetics t3/t4 with a 4 bolt downpipe i shouldnt have a problem with that right?
yes 4-bolt downpipe you will have a problem.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yes 4-bolt downpipe you will have a problem.
What problems will i have?
Old 08-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

your turbos gonna hit the block and you cant possibly grind/notch out enough for it to physically fit before you grind into the water jacket.

4 bolts are more " tanginal" than 5-bolt counterparts. which is what 95% of cast manifolds for hondas are built to fit ( 5 bolt turbos)
Old 08-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I ran a garrett t3/t4 57 trim with 5 bolt discharge with a PWR full size radiator on a blox cast manifold; with fully functional a/c and power steering... passenger side shroud was fine but had to run a slimfan on the drivers side. very tight fit but it was doable and never gave me any issues...
Old 08-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hmm well my 4 bolt clears the block fine it might be cause my downpipe comes out the passenger side? heres a few pics of it now shaving needed

Old 08-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by chialpha2006
I ran a garrett t3/t4 57 trim with 5 bolt discharge with a PWR full size radiator on a blox cast manifold; with fully functional a/c and power steering... passenger side shroud was fine but had to run a slimfan on the drivers side. very tight fit but it was doable and never gave me any issues...
where would i get a pwr from i cant find anybody selling them new that seems legit
Old 08-03-2011, 03:28 PM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

jabes. that is not at all a common way to use a turbo on that manifold.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by TheShodan
jabes. that is not at all a common way to use a turbo on that manifold.
Do you mean since I have a passenger side downpipe or somethin else and is it bad?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

where would i get a pwr from i cant find anybody selling them new that seems legit
i bought mine from full-race... im not sure if they carry them anymore but thats a start, also i ran the turbo flipped the other way- compressor facing the passenger side, dp coming out on drivers...
Old 08-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Do you mean since I have a passenger side downpipe or somethin else and is it bad?

not bad. but the title says " with fullcore radiator" you're running it in a way it wasnt intended to run,. but will work.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not bad. but the title says " with fullcore radiator" you're running it in a way it wasnt intended to run,. but will work.
Ah sorry I'm kinda a noob to turbo still lol but thanks for all your help man