Notices

b20 block

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default b20 block

hey guys one of my friends gave me a b20 block and i was wondering what the max horsepower these blocks could hold with forged pistons and rods without sleeving it Thanks and any comments will be appreciated. Oh and this is for a F/I setup with a b16 head
Old 03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: b20 block (jhatch_h)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Forum Rules &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Welcome to the forced induction forum. This forum is for TECH, INFORMATION, DISCUSSION, THEORY, but not show-and-tell.

<FONT SIZE="4"><FONT COLOR="red">7. E-Racing/Bench Racing</FONT></FONT>
There is no acceptable use of racing here unless it pertains to an actual track event or drag event which produced actual results. No guessing contests on power are allowed either.

<FONT SIZE="4"><FONT COLOR="red">9. Non-Compliance</FONT></FONT>
Don't question what a moderator does. We are not on a power trip, we are simply trying to weed out all the unnecessary stuff and aim this forum to be the best one period. If you act like a child you will be dealt with like you are a child. Treat people with respect, as you would want to be treated, no matter their level of knowledge or "reputation" on the board.

When you do not follow the rules, you will be subject to point loss, having your thread locked/deleted, a loss of ‘status’ or banned from the site. This board is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship.

% points are used as a level of permission to post. At 95%, you will begin losing priveleges. We only deduct % points typically if you are clearly and blatantly defying a rule, or just being immature for no reason (which is a rule actually to keep the peace).

Honda-Tech was designed as a community where people who love these cars can learn from each others experiences and enjoy each others technical discussion and advice. All we're here for is to make sure that this is maintained.

Remember, people rely on your information and vice versa, so don’t steer anyone in the wrong direction based on regurgitated internet myths.

-FI Mods</TD></TR></TABLE>