Notices

After 3 weeks turbo rec from Hell is running......

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After 3 weeks turbo rec from Hell is running......

Well the Turbo CRX from hell Ran lastnight Kind of... To give you a quick run down of what was wrong..
First I had a Bad Kink in the return line(and I'm still wondering if the seals are Fucked).. Then the Injectors (dsm 440) were runnign wide openI could not tune them at all with the SMC.. Well then I had a "what alcoholics call a moment of clarity" The Tach was not working and the only things I changed was adding the smc and a BTM.. well the smc was hooked up right went under the hood looked at the btm Well I fucked up I had the White and Orange wires wired wrong.. Took a few mins to fix as soon as the car turned on the tach worked .. But the Kicker is we thought the injectors were f'ed up so my bro spent a good amount of cash for some Cleaned and Blanced 440's (not here yet).. Well again I thought I bet the injectors were wide open becuse the SMC was not getting the right RPM signal there for not adjusting the fuel.. SOOO DAMN I got it to run with the stock injectors... but under boost I am still getting white smoke just some more bugs to work out but good news is it sould be at Carlise this weekend...
Old 04-30-2003, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: After 3 weeks turbo rec from Hell is running...... (IntegraXSi)

hmm white smoke for you too eh...