*ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest...

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 02:57 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest...

I am going to have my project car done here soon and will need to get my hondata tuned and Mase is possibly willing to come up from Florida to tune if we have enough people who want their cars done...(I have hondata but he can do aem as well)

Right now I am trying to gauge interest on who else would be interested in this area to have him come up and tune their car as well...I think sometime early-mid april would work...

For those of you who don't know his skills check out these threads...some SICK numbers and curves!

https://honda-tech.com/zero...age=4

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=729936

Mase will bring all the hardware/software needed to tune both hondata and AEM EMS. We would need to get him a plane ticket, place to stay, entertainment food and stuff like that.

We would have to have an entry fee that would help cover the expenses but the more people we get the less that would be. He can street tune and dyno tune. $300 per FULL street tune! if only dyno tuning it will be less...

Let me know...you can email me @ cclarke@hiptop.suncom.net if you have any questions...I WON'T get pm's! I am on aim at b17atrbo.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:43 PM

Default Re: *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest... (B17aTr

<FONT SIZE="7">yay for MAY</FONT>

Old 02-23-2004, 06:43 PM

Default Re: *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest... (B17aTr (integ

so when do you plan on doing this?
Old 02-23-2004, 07:17 PM
New User

Default Re: *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest... (B17aTr (integ

Well I'd like to do it early or mid april...
Old 02-23-2004, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if the tune is held in VA I would most likely come....I will probly have my Hondata s200 by then and need it tuned...
Old 02-23-2004, 08:03 PM
New User

Default Re: (quik sol)

Well va is where it will be...

Please everyone email (or aim) me so that I can know who is definatly in or atleast probably in so that I can have an idea of what's going on...also let me know when you email me when you will be ready...when the time gets closer that will help with headcount and also help me pinpoint an exact date...

If there is enough interest I think it can be very successful!

My email is cclarke@hiptop.suncom.net and my aim is b17atrbo...even if it says I'm online I won't receive pm's!

Old 02-23-2004, 09:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im in depending if the price is decent where you trying to have it? i live in rockville and dont want to drive too far
Old 02-23-2004, 09:18 PM

i'm in if my setup is finished by the time he comes.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:30 AM
New User

Default Re: *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest... (B17aTrbo)

Is this who I can count on so far?
Prelude91sit
Vaporby12
Quik_sol
Soon_2b_evil
Integra-modder
Me
Old 02-24-2004, 01:47 PM

Default Re: *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest... (B17aTrbo)

hey I will do it. do you know if he can tune turboedit
-swoosh
Old 02-24-2004, 01:59 PM

Default Re: *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest... (swoosh)

can he come to cali too?
Old 02-24-2004, 02:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EDIT: have you guys heard of SGT steve sakai. he's a good local tuner too. check him out. he is very good and experienced. thats my .02's

Modified by hybridvteceg at 6:56 PM 2/24/2004
Old 02-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hybridvteceg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">steve sakai of SGT racing is the best east coast hondata tuner so y import someone?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats like me saying you're the most idiotic person on Honda-tech, its a matter of opinion.

Now stay off this post if you have nothing positive to add to it.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:24 PM

"Thats like me saying you're the most idiotic person on Honda-tech, its a matter of opinion. "
--and you definitely have the right to say that if you feel so. just as i have the right to say what i feel.

that is positive to those who dont want to waste money on your plane ticket.

sorry. let me rephrase. "if you were to call hondata and tell them you were anywhere remotely near this area they would definitely reccomend steve." thats better.

Modified by hybridvteceg at 6:58 PM 2/24/2004
Old 02-24-2004, 02:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hybridvteceg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that is positive to those who dont want to waste money on your plane ticket.

sorry. let me rephrase. "if you were to call hondata and tell them you were anywhere remotely near this area they would definitely reccomend steve." thats better.</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats great an all, but what does does that have anything to do with the topic at hand? absolutely nothing.

You're just trying to be a ***** AGAIN, and its pissing me off. So let me rephase mine, stay off this post. simple as that
Old 02-24-2004, 02:43 PM
New User

Hybridvteceg: I want mase to do my car because I have seen and heard from his work in the past here in the FI section of H-T...did you not see vics car??? Also why do you think that I am trying to get others to go in together as a group? to LOWER cost for myself and everyone else that wants to have a bad *** tune!

Why you gotta be an ***? Nevermind don't bother to reply...Please stay out of this thread...thanks
Old 02-24-2004, 02:52 PM

ok. maybe he is a good tuner, but so is steve. good luck with youre 'group' buy. i dont think that was an assish or ***** comment i made. just letting others know whats out there.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:55 PM
New User

Back to the ORIGINAL direction of the thread...everyone that is interested in getting in on this needs to email me at cclarke@hiptop.suncom.net and let me know you want to be in...this is the only way that I can get everything together and give you all the specifics like date, location, and mostly COST! Thanks!
Old 02-24-2004, 04:12 PM
New User

Why did you even say anything? You have an opinion just like everyone else, I just didn't feel like hearing yours...

Steve Sakai is a great guy and probably a good tuner but I never hear him do much with turbo'd cars...on the other hand I see mase on H-T doing turbo cars with sick numbers like vic's LS/vtec! Come on...what am I supposed to do? I'm not trying to spend a **** load of money and skimp on tuning! I'd rather have the best...

Now that is the end of that!

Old 02-24-2004, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

shad at abacus racing (va beach) tuned my car and many others that i know he's a very good tunner with his own dyno

If you don't know who am talking about he's the guy with the white and orange civic hb that run's 10.4's

If you wanted to look in to him am taking two cars that i built up there to tune hondata Friday

and am taking my car back up there some time in mar to re-tune for 28psi
Old 02-24-2004, 04:53 PM
TurboJesse

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DLB1994 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">shad at abacus racing (va beach) tuned my car and many others that i know he's a very good tunner with his own dyno

If you don't know who am talking about he's the guy with the white and orange civic hb that run's 10.4's

If you wanted to look in to him am taking two cars that i built up there to tune hondata Friday

and am taking my car back up there some time in mar to re-tune for 28psi</TD></TR></TABLE>

sshhh you know your not allowed to reccomend other tuners
Old 02-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you people are highjacking this thread like whoa. it about getting mase to come up not ask for a list of everygood tuner in va.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:18 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: (vaporboy12)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vaporboy12 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you people are highjacking this thread like whoa. it about getting mase to come up not ask for a list of everygood tuner in va. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I actually think the inital post was to let people know that there is plenty of Local tuners that are perfectly capable and that they could save money...but it wouldn't make them "cool" on H-T.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:51 PM
New User

Default Re: (Mpir3)

Mpir3: it has nothing to do with being "cool" on honda-tech as you say...I will explain to you this only one time...

I have spent what is to me a lot of money trying to make my car the way I want it...now with that being said an important part of making my car powerful AND reliable is having a good tune...

The reason I thought about trying to get Mase to come to VA was because I have seen some of his work and he has tuned some amazing cars, now if there is someone else that can tune well in va then that's cool too but guess what? That is the reason I want to have a few people chip in and we can all save money and get our cars tuned, probably going to end up being LESS money at the same time!

So what is the problem with that? I don't see how this thread got out of hand? Whatever...
Old 02-24-2004, 06:45 PM

Default Re: (B17aTrbo)

its not out of hand i dont think. just let people make their opinion statements, thats all honda-tech is when it comes down to it. you getting mad makes people not want to read. also by pople posting it keeps your thread at the top. everyone knows what you want from this thread. let what happens happen. and im sure enough poeple will throw down for him to come up.

Quick Reply: *ATTN: va/md/dc* lets get mase to come tune hondata and ems! gauging interest...