Notices

"Black-Magic"

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 04:47 PM
T3
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Black-Magic"

Got some new insight today for the people that were wanting to know about BM.
If you feel this isnt suposed to be on FI pls feel free to delete.

Lee wrote:

The Black Magic ELF is piggy back fuel controller system for Honda/Acura. The Black Magic ELF is Cybernation's own piggyback system designed out of necessity by the RSX. When we first installed a turbo kit on the RSX we were not able to properly tune the car with any of current piggyback systems on the market. We were essentially forced to design something that could properly tune the RSX or scrap the turbo project. Hence the Black Magic was born.

Simply put the Black Magic aids the stock computers ability to deliver the needed higher volume of fuel that is need under forced induction. It allows the ability to run 550cc or higher injectors and still idle perfectly and not waste fuel while cursing. It then unleashes the injectors under boost delivering the needed extra fuel. It also removes about 6 check engine lights that would normally shutdown the RSX or ODB II cars when you try to boost them. It also acts as a smart map and will not allow the stock computer to see boost up to 60psi.
The Black Magic works very well with an air flow converter and is ompatible with APEXI, Fields, Buddy Club computer or any such Air flow converters.

Black Magic cost $199

Refer to this http://www.fluidideas.com/cms/...d5fae

I have no more information about this product other than this.
Old 05-01-2003, 04:50 PM
T3
Honda-Tech Member

Feel free to post if you have anymore information about this product....
Old 05-01-2003, 04:53 PM
I am a bad person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: "Black-Magic" (T3)

personally i think its garbage
Old 05-01-2003, 05:01 PM

Default Re: "Black-Magic" (MotorMatrix.com)

I would def be a little skeptical of putting something on my car that says it can run 60psi on the stock ECU and 550 cc injectors....Not to say it does not work, but if it is so good why didnt all the companies that developed standalone think of this easy black magic??? I will stick with Hondata...
Old 05-01-2003, 05:08 PM
T3
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: "Black-Magic" (MotorMatrix.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MotorMatrix.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">personally i think its garbage </TD></TR></TABLE>

Probally is..I have yet to hear any references they have from the product..But until then its all a guess of what it can do..

The cars they have right now are putting out some good power but we have yet to hear the truth.