Notices

TW: 94 EJ1 B18c5 w/ AC GC Koni RS*R Buddy Club

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TW: 94 EJ1 B18c5 w/ AC GC Koni RS*R Buddy Club

~NOT in a rush to sell. If I cant get anything that I like, I have no problem keeping this car, so please dont offer me primered unfinished project cars! ~

I picked up a crx project car, and dont have a need for 2 hondas. would really perfer truck, perferably 4x4, but will take 2wd. Mainly looking for a Pathfinder, 4runner, Passport, S10, ranger, or a nice DD V6's perfered, not looking for a V8 unless its a 99+ Silverado. Would perfer to get some cash on top to help fund the new project but depends on the trade. Let me know what you have (please no garbage). Not really looking for another major project, MUST have WORKING AC, and heater.

All serious offers please PM me your offer, or Email Lazy890@yahoo.com.

First off, the GOOD.
B18c5 type r block Approx. (105k mi.)
PR3 head (cams unknown, was told they are type r's, sure as hell pulls like it!) (unknown milage)
Type r intake/exhaust manifold
B16 transmission (unknown milage)
NO OIL LEAKS!
has SEMI-WORKING AC! BRAND NEW ac compressor used for approx. 30hr's max since installed (see bad..)
RS*R exhaust (super quiet when full exhaust. Currently running with axle back muffler off, and has a nice deep tone, kinda like a STi lol. I have the complete exhaust.)
GroundControl Coilovers W/ Koni shocks 450F380R
Skunk2Camber kit in the front
GSR rear sway bar
its an EX so 4wheel disc brakes, power windows, sunroof, and power locks all work.
BuddyClub P1 racing wheels in white (chipping paint)
JDM fogs (non oem) but light up decently.
6k HID's
oem EX/SI lip
50/50 tails
JDM center console
LS blue/black front seats
Kenwood radio with Aux input
brand new kicker speakers 5.25" front, and ghetto fitted 6x9's rear - awesome speakers!
F1spec replica polished shifter
Spoon replica mirrors
DC Sports front strut bar
New alternator/ac belts

The BAD:
Needs alignment, steering wheel is a little crooked, and thus messed up the tires, so it will need tires soon also.
Paint has some good scratches on the quarter panel, and some scratches/dents here, and there. Not perfect by any means.
Car shuts off when AC is turned on at idle... might have a vacuum leak, idk. weird problem, but it works good on the highway or under load.
idle problems associated with above. Might be IACV as it revs up and down sometimes. other times the revs drop to like 2-300rpm, and idles kinda rough
Needs rear motor mount. I believe it under warranty from autozone, but I wouldnt use their shitty mounts again.
cracked front windshield
taillights got hit by a gate, and cracked one of the lenses about an 1-2 inches

This has been my DD since Aug 09, so I couldnt afford to beat on it, and abuse it as it was my only car. I took care of it to the best of my abilities, but my new project has been taking most of my money and I fell behind on some maintence necessities with this car (tires, alignment, windshield, etc), but still Changed oil with Mobil1 synthetic, iridium plugs, brand new brakes all around, only taken to the track once, and made 2 passes (best time I got was a 9.85 with a SLOW take off due to excessive wheel hop from the bad mount).

Old 08-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TW: 94 EJ1 B18c5 w/ AC GC Koni RS*R Buddy Club

DAMN! posted in the wrong section!

Was supposed to go in the TEXAS forum. Mods please move, or someone from FL come buy my car