Notices
Engine Management and Tuning Crome, NepTune, Hondata, AEM, MOTEC

92 integra GS

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 01:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 integra GS

Having issues with a 92 integra now I've replaced all the sensors fuel is main lined to a fuel cell has spark and the dizzy plugs wires and everything have been replaced now this is my issue. I race it so I have a b18a1 with the s4 tranny in it for this year now my issue is it'll make it till the corner then shut off lose power and sputter. I'm running a chipped p28 that's obd1 now people around where I am is saying that it's the VSS now I'm wondering if anyone knew how to get around it. Because don't tell me it isn't possible because obd1 92 teggy are running fine out here with the same harness and motor and tranny as me but their shutoff problem is gone. I'm done missing features and need help with either a bypass or something to get around the VSS from shutting my car down. Please help me I haven't had any luck and gone through this car with a fine comb looking for any ground outs anything like that or cut wires all that so please someone help me out.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 92 integra GS

If it shuts off when you hit a corner and does fine in a straight, I would check for fuel starvation.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 92 integra GS

Originally Posted by ES1_OBD1
If it shuts off when you hit a corner and does fine in a straight, I would check for fuel starvation.
no fuel starvation all brand new stuff in the cell pump all that it's like something in the car is shutting the injectors or pulser off which I've replaced both something in the computer