Drift Zone Enthusiasts of the drifting phenomenon

Braille Auto Rear Wheel Drive Integra to make debut in Miami FL on April 2nd at DGTrials Drift Event

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Braille Auto Rear Wheel Drive Integra to make debut in Miami FL on April 2nd at DGTrials Drift E

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrmonk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">REEPER DUEL ME!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude, I still have no idea as to what you're talking about, lol !!! CoD, enemy Territory, perhaps???
Old 04-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Braille Auto Rear Wheel Drive Integra to make debut in Miami FL on April 2nd at DGTrials Drift E

i seen one of those competitions on tv before, can you say Nissan 240sx?? .......i really hope you guys do good to show those silvia bastards whats up .....good job on the conversion btw
Old 04-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for some PICS!! i saw this integra in action, it was amazing seeing this thing whip its tail around like all those 240s.

i wanna see pics!!
Old 04-08-2004, 03:12 AM

I saw the car in action too and it was awesome. Blake, I want to get a price quote on how much it would be to do that in a hb.
Old 04-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

coooool..........will you be coming up to the tri-state area (ny,nj,ct) with it anytime soon? Where can I download video of it in action??????

Good luck
Old 04-14-2004, 07:49 PM
Trial User

Ok gentleman,
You wanted videos.... well, I got enough pics in this link that it almost equals a video... Well, maybe not.
Anyways, here is a write up of the event.
As you will notice, Bill Sherman placed first. My hats off to him, obviously he has had much practice in his 240.
I placed second. Which wasn't so bad since the car had only been driven aggresively in RWD fashion for two days. (we'll have to keep practicing)

Here's the link
http://www.theracesite.com/ind...=6765

Oh and for those who are wondering what it is like to drift an Integra... It isn't hard to drift an Integra (especially a Type R). The difficult part is reprogramming the brain. What the eye views the brain believes. In other words. Sit in a car you have sat in for thousands of miles that was front wheel drive. When it slides you react one way. You have driven this car for years. Suddenly it is rear-wheel drive....... Think about that for a while. (it's fun)

Blake