Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

Where to go in So'Cal for one off custom FG parts (front ends/doors)?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 01:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where to go in So'Cal for one off custom FG parts (front ends/doors)?

Im looking to have some one off stuff done for a drag car Im putting together and was curious who in southern california I should go to to get some stuff done.
Im looking to have a one off 1 pc front end for a CRX done to start with and possibly a few other things later on. I want something different. Everyone out there has the same basic MB style front ends. Im not much of a fan of the sinsei front end either. Those are basicly the only options out as of now which isnt too appealing.

I wanted to have something original done, a completely custom one off front end.

If you know of anywhere in southern cali that can do, or specializes in custom FG/CF composwites and race parts please post up a link or contact information.

Thanks

Old 03-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im not sure if you want to get a new mold done, but you can go to MB Products if you want a custom one done.

Or you can go to MB for a basic one and modify it so its different. Im not sure if he does this for everyone but theres Bob @ jet hot coating/car Craft in Riverside. he does custom paint for race cars and modifications for race bodies.