Default Re: Randy Owens Sets All-Motor Street H2B Record

Originally Posted by JDogg
Hmm.. so when did your car run 11's?

Has been for over a year Jason.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And you kids can finish your ***** measuring thread. I'm not interested in comparing this to that, and so on, and so forth. The facts are up and out; believe what you want. There's been enough fail on Randy's part for now; I'll let him try to crawl back out for this thread. Best of luck arguing with Howard's words. I don't see you proving him wrong any time soon; even with all the nutswingers you got; I pretty much pwned ya there. Until next time, cheers
Old 10-17-2010, 10:45 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

thats great, now leave. When your car actually makes a decent time for the power it makes, you can make a thread
Old 10-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

when did honda-tech become so dramatic? i feel like i just got done watching a shitty daytime soap opera... lol randy your car is sick btw, GL @ WCF.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Randy, nice to see an h22 running 10's on motor
Old 10-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by revn9k
You're hoping your k20 will go mid 12's with essential elements missing, good for you. I wish you the best, and hope it does well, but there's really no point in you chiming it; it's fine by me either way.

To answer your question: why have I called Randy out and not other RLZ cars: Tony is awesome and respectful in person and online. Gary, from what I hear, is top notch; I've never met him. Randy, is a failbucket of lies that decided to make the mistake of bashing the owner of a 10sec h-series friend of mine and bashing his car while making up lies about him and his setup when he had NEVER seen the car, motor, or anything. I don't take kindly to someone spouting off at the mouth about every competitor he spots while being dishonest in doing so. Rand can't take what he dishes out; simple as that. Don't expect me to overlook it; because I won't.
Yeah I am hoping, because hoping = goals correct? Just like you hope that your daily driven 250whp + fully built H2B will better the 11.8 that has been broadcast. True, you may have ran faster, I do not know nor do I really care that is just the best I have seen it run through video, along with others. The only thing that struck me is that you claimed to have the "fastest all motor car on CH." I have no clue who you are, how old you are, what your knowledge level is or how much info you put out there online or amongst people you are acquainted with. I just know that others in NC have ran #'s many years ago and those guys were and still may be on CH.

Another point that I can make is, I have proven moderators that supposedly "know racing" wrong years ago. I made a post about a rumor I had heard somewhere, just to clear up some confusion. Anyways, these dudes threatened to beat my *** and everything else. Being the typical E-thugs that most are. Well, I did some research and talked with some people and found out that what I heard was completely feasible, plausible, and had been done before with favorable results. This was before I ever posted asking about the rumor I had heard. Like I said, people laughed at me, threatened me and all. A couple months passed and then one of the people that were talking trash to me posted up that he had heard there was a rule change allowing what I heard in the rules. I immediately dug up my old thread and reposted it for all to see. I just about got kicked off the message board for that because I proved some people wrong. That is when I began to realize that everyone does not know racing or know as much as they think they do. Do I come on this board and call out everyone that thinks they know whats up, or something else that I do not agree with? The answer is NO I DO NOT. You should think about that. Essentially, me and you both are nobodies in the FWD racing world. For you to come in here and act like you are an originator and straight talk trash is rediculous if you ask me. Not to mention you are throwing shop names in on your rant against Randy. Why dont you build something yourself and take Randy out, knock that fastest H2B record out of his hand. One last thing you are acting like a huge hypocrite if indeed you are supposed to be a religious person. I mean your signature says "Jesus is God" which I find slightly confusing personally.

And if this whole rant spawned from confusion dealing with, who degreed in the cams used in Randy's engine, then dude you got some issues. The only thing most are concerned with are what times the car runs and how well he does against the competition.

Having said all that, I can chime in if I want. I happen to know a little something about this thread and I feel the need to voice my opinion just like you. After all it is a message board and I have the privilege to post in here and will do so willingly if the feeling strikes me.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

revn9k, its a little different when your car actually makes enough power to spin the slicks @ 10k+ yes the b trans will lock you out of gear when the tires are spinning. you obviously havent had this problem because you make no POWER

you have NEVER tried to school me on anything. infact you are the one who came into my build thread asking me for advice and posting pics of your car to get some attention since your mother obviously never gave you any.

99% of the things your claiming or accusing are not true and your to stupid to realize it. as for me "bashing" your friend, well lets get that straight right now. first off you swinging from his nuts and begging him for advice and stroking him about his car doesnt make you guys friends. he claimed something wich i along w/ several others found extremely difficult to believe so yes i questioned it. i never "bashed" him in nay way. the next day his crank broke which pretty much confirmed what i and others had believed all along. sorry you didnt like to see us questioning your "friend" (new idol) but if you knew what the rest of us EXPERIENCED h series builders know then you would have questioned it to.

so your giving me a hard time because 1-you think RLZ builds my motors, and 2-you didnt like the fact that i didnt believe your "friends" setup.

wow those are great reasons to act the way you do

i dont need to explain anything to you but i have tried anyway since you seem to have such a hatred towards me. i tried to correct you where you are mistaken but you would rather believe what you want to be the truth instead of the actuall truth. in the end, you are the only one in this thread who is a failure

and they say college boys are supposed to be smart lol i guess you are the exception
Old 10-17-2010, 03:13 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

randy you got nothing to prove that you havent already proved at the drag strip. Keep it going man.

maybe one day i will get out of this bb6 chassis
Old 10-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Congrats Randy looking like all the hard work and time you spent building your engine is paying off the car is damn fast.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Congrats Randy Can someone please ban that clown, revn9k?
Old 10-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Kyle R
Congrats Randy Can someone please ban that clown, revn9k?
For whatever reason I find it amusing the nonsense he is talking in here. Do not ban him, lets all laugh and keep him riled up.

I have nothing against the guy personally. He has not done anything to me, but he needs to get it together.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:54 PM
King of the One Liners

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You didn't own anything.

People on one side of an arguement only see or hear the part that benefits them. You see howards PM and read it as : we did all randys work. Just because you are sour that maybe you had a laugh or two at randys expense 7 years ago when he was learning, and now his ability far surpasses your own.

When in reality, as i so carefully pointed out to you previously, that PM can be read in many different ways. You just choose to see it say what you want it to.

Oh and you spoke about running 11s in your daily driver like it were a major accomplishment. My h2b was a street car that i would drive to the track, run 11s, then drive it home. Now i moved on. I no longer need a honda as a street car. I grew up. Some day, you will too.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 13173
For whatever reason I find it amusing the nonsense he is talking in here. Do not ban him, lets all laugh and keep him riled up.

I have nothing against the guy personally. He has not done anything to me, but he needs to get it together.
I don't get riled up; I'm cool as a cucumber. I got it all together; trust me. I will point out that, for the most part, you are the only one that comes across as partially mature.

Originally Posted by 2fastGSR
You didn't own anything.

People on one side of an arguement only see or hear the part that benefits them. You see howards PM and read it as : we did all randys work. Just because you are sour that maybe you had a laugh or two at randys expense 7 years ago when he was learning, and now his ability far surpasses your own.

When in reality, as i so carefully pointed out to you previously, that PM can be read in many different ways. You just choose to see it say what you want it to.

Oh and you spoke about running 11s in your daily driver like it were a major accomplishment. My h2b was a street car that i would drive to the track, run 11s, then drive it home. Now i moved on. I no longer need a honda as a street car. I grew up. Some day, you will too.
How many times do I have to simplify the situation for you? It's very simple: I POSTED HOWARD'S NOTE SINCE IT WAS ASKED FOR!!! MY STATEMENT'S ARE NOT BASED SOLELY ON THE NOTE. I SAW THE FREAKING MOTOR AT RLZ; YOU DID NOT. I LIVE 30MINS FROM RLZ - YOU DON'T. I HAVE BEEN TO THEIR SHOP MORE THAN ANY ONE OF YOU NUTSWINGERS. I'M SORRY IF THE TRUTH IS TOO COMPLEX FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. P.S. Running mid 11's in a daily driven pump gas mild built h2b street car IS an accomplishment. I drove mine to the track, home, to work, to the day care, to school, etc... Monday - Friday at a minimum.

Originally Posted by NAH2B
revn9k, its a little different when your car actually makes enough power to spin the slicks @ 10k+ yes the b trans will lock you out of gear when the tires are spinning. you obviously havent had this problem because you make no POWER

you have NEVER tried to school me on anything. infact you are the one who came into my build thread asking me for advice and posting pics of your car to get some attention since your mother obviously never gave you any.

99% of the things your claiming or accusing are not true and your to stupid to realize it. as for me "bashing" your friend, well lets get that straight right now. first off you swinging from his nuts and begging him for advice and stroking him about his car doesnt make you guys friends. he claimed something wich i along w/ several others found extremely difficult to believe so yes i questioned it. i never "bashed" him in nay way. the next day his crank broke which pretty much confirmed what i and others had believed all along. sorry you didnt like to see us questioning your "friend" (new idol) but if you knew what the rest of us EXPERIENCED h series builders know then you would have questioned it to.

so your giving me a hard time because 1-you think RLZ builds my motors, and 2-you didnt like the fact that i didnt believe your "friends" setup.

wow those are great reasons to act the way you do

i dont need to explain anything to you but i have tried anyway since you seem to have such a hatred towards me. i tried to correct you where you are mistaken but you would rather believe what you want to be the truth instead of the actuall truth. in the end, you are the only one in this thread who is a failure

and they say college boys are supposed to be smart lol i guess you are the exception
I make no power? LOL. Ok. I've owned b-series Hondas making TWICE the power of your NA h-series, and they did not lock me out of any geat at high rpm's. I drove a 350whp k-series crx for 2 seasons for a friend and never once had issues shifting at 9500rpm in ANY gear. You will learn that your valvetrain is all that matters for the rpm you turn other than the bottom end to support it. All the power you make in NA hondas is all in the head; the bottom end is built just to tag along; the b-series transmission will NOT lock you out if you know how to drive/gain traction. If 600whp FI guys have no problems turning high rpm's on stock trans, that should clue you in to the fact that you're doing something wrong. perhaps it's because I know how to control a race car from years of experience; perhaps if you're spinning on big slicks in 3rd & 4th shifts then you should learn how to feather the throttle; maybe that explains why your driving appears to suck in vids that are up; especially when you're getting jumped by .5 out of the hole

You are correct; I have never TRIED to school you on anything - I've only succeeded, for example: you think an h22 transmission gearing setup is better for AM drag application than the h2b adapted. You got schooled in that area by me, and that was forever ago. I'd let it go if I were you; you're only embarrassing yourself.

You DID NOT question the 10sec h2b that I'm friends with. You bashed him; straight out bashed and called him a liar; when you were the only one wrong. I did NOT beg him for advice or do any such thing. When I first met the dude - it was because he got in touch with me to get in touch with RLZ. It went from there and now I keep in touch; you don't know him; I do. Btw, he knows 10x more about making power than you ever will. You losers can question my bud all day long - you'd probably learn a lot. But you didn't question him, you bashed and flaunted your numbers saying that since RLZ made you a strong head that you knew more about h-series that him. Kind of like you're doing now. Your fat lip is wasted when you attempt to pretend to be an experienced h-series builder. I'd walk circles around your knowledge any day of the week; dare you to try me.

I'm "giving you a hard time" because you bashed a fellow racer and lied about him and then claimed you did things that I saw done to your motor at RLZ.

Back-peddle all you want. You'll not get any credibility.

Oh, and you dug a deeper hole with lie #1,257 in your post above. You say I posted in your build thread asking for advice??? I say you're full of crap. I NEVER posted asking for ANY ADVICE from you ever; why would I ask someone who's still learning what I've known for years? Should I really get advice from a dude that swore that h22 trannies were the best gearsets around? You must be desperate to make up all this stuff. If you're not an absolute fail bucket..... Why don't you prove that RLZ didn't do your work? Why don't you prove that you didn't bash my friend because he knew more than you? Why don't you prove that I begged you for info. in your buildthread? ............. I'll tell you why - it's because rlz did your work, you bashed my honest knowledgeable friend, and I NEVER asked you for anything. Don't flatter yourself.

Now EVERYONE, nutswinger or not, knows that you're a liar because every claim you've made can be proven wrong with a 5min. search on HT. I'd find something better to do than spout off at the mouth if I were you. Most compulsive liars are at least decent at what they do, but you don't have the knack for it.

College boys are smart? Not sure what you mean, but I'm not in college. If you are referring to the fact that I completed college in the past and make what is probably triple your income now as an engineer, well, I'm sorry that I decided to abandon my automotive career to keep it as a hobby and focus my 9-5 on something more profitable.

I find every post you make to be hilarious; I wonder how many people are laughing at you but decide not to say anything due to your post count and numbers made by others work.

P.S. college graduates know how to spell You seem to struggle with that little task though don't ya?

Last edited by revn9k; 10-18-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:25 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

your car is still slow.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Revn9k=troll; please don't feed him
Old 10-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And you kids can finish your ***** measuring thread. I'm not interested in comparing this to that, and so on, and so forth. The facts are up and out; believe what you want. There's been enough fail on Randy's part for now; I'll let him try to crawl back out for this thread. Best of luck arguing with Howard's words. I don't see you proving him wrong any time soon; even with all the nutswingers you got; I pretty much pwned ya there. Until next time, cheers
I don't know on what planet or reality you owned Randy in, but I suppose "Mr. Rogers' Land of Make Believe" is good as any for you...

I bet we could take a poll of people in this thread and 99% would call you a douschebag.

You didn't make any friends, nor impress any readers I saw, so why don't you just leave here and and go play with "Trolley".
Old 10-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey, look at me!
Old 10-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I SAW THE FREAKING MOTOR AT RLZ; YOU DID NOT.
you saw someone elses motor @ RLZ, i NEVER sent my motor to RLZ, once again you are making assumptions and dont hve a clue.

Running mid 11's in a daily driven pump gas mild built h2b street car IS an accomplishment.
you only run 11's when you photoshoppe your timeslips, and even that was a high 11. and its not your accomplishment because you BOUGHT the car

I make no power?
your only 100whp short keep trying but you may have to do it w/o any help now that your mouth is getting ahead of you.

especially when you're getting jumped by .5 out of the hole
you may learn eventually if you ever run in an event there are rounds called QUALIFYING. they are meant for just that real racers understand why i left late in the vid, its understandable why you do not.

But you didn't question him, you bashed and flaunted your numbers saying that since RLZ made you a strong head that you knew more about h-series that him.
this is false. i never bashed him. i simply didnt believe him and for good reason which you dont understand due to lack of experience on your part.

I'm "giving you a hard time" because you bashed a fellow racer and lied about him and then claimed you did things that I saw done to your motor at RLZ.
again, i didnt bash him and you DID NOT see anything done to MY motor at RLZ. your gonna look pretty freakin stupid when Brad and Howard chime in and lay out the facts for you.

Why don't you prove that RLZ didn't do your work?
i already have w/ the build threads i have done and the pictures in them. not that i need to prove anything to anyone especially you. most of the fast guys dont even do build threads. pretty sure we talked about this before and i posted some of those pics then you turned around and retracted your claim of seeing my motor at RLZ by saying "well maybe they were setting up your head on someone elses motor or something" you really dont know what you believe.

tell you what, since im the one w/ nothing to prove here, why dont you PROVE RLZ built my motor or degreed my cams or whatever else your claiming they did? its pretty obvious everyone knows im telling the truth so im not the one who needs to prove anything. you stand alone in this thread, you are the only one who believes your bs and your the only one looking like a toolbag. actually you ARE the only toolbag in this thread LOL
Old 10-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sounds like we have all found the Big RLZ nut swinger ....

Oh and by the way Mr Revn or Photoshop guru or whatever your screen name is...

Randy was not bashing on your buddy's set up. And yes I did read the thread and found it quite amusing as well. You both must have some very gifted wallets to have what you have.

Now just STFU!!

Sorry Randy for the rant. Congrats to you again.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this will be the last bit of time i waste proving revn9k is full of ****

here is the first motor from last season, 95x89 stock valves built by me @ import sports (notice the yellow skunk2 poster on the wall and 2 lifts in the background), degreed by me and all clearances checked by me:

here is the current motor i just built a couple months ago 100x90 ferrea valves. built by me, degreed by me and all clearances checked by me again this time in my friend Justins grage.

incase you are wondering if both sets of pics could be from the same assembly process, check out the domes on the different pistons, and the coloring from the headgasket left on the surface of the new deck which was not resurfaced between builds.

you will also notice i didnt take any pics of checking V2V or degreeing on this motor. for anyone who is wondering why? its because i checked V2V w/ Brad side by side @ RLZ when i personaly brought this head down to RLZ i august. i was able to watch my own cylinder head being cnc ported and was able to assist in the cnc radius vj while working w/ Brad to gain the needed V2V clearance. obviously i did ot take any pics inside RLZ's facility but here are a few i took whil i was in town sight seeing for those who ma not believe me (revn9k)

now to top everything off here is a freebie i will throw in as an added bonus. not only do i design and build my own engines as well as customers engines, but i also build the proper intake and exhaust manifolds for my engines as well. the intakes you already know about, here are both exhausts:

current header for 100x90:

old header for 95x89:

so you see revn9k, not only do i build and assemble EVERYTHING myself but i do MUCH MUCH more which is why i hold the national record for quickest h series allmotor street car, not you or anyone else.

and here is a nice pic of my bad little bitch, just to give you something to picture in your sweet dreams everynight

thats all for me, i will let Brad and Howard finish you off
Old 10-18-2010, 04:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^ Im just saying thats not our engine room or shop and doesnt even look close to our shop. RLZ head but thats it. Also the B tranny will lock you out when the tires are spinning. I have video to prove it. So again cut this drama BS and move on.

JT
Old 10-18-2010, 04:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No need to show your build Randy,if they dont believe then **** 'em.

Hate is hate anyway you slice it.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks Pepsi

i know i dont have **** to prove and this dick is he ONLY person who doesnt believe i do my own work. all of those pics have already been posted in my build threads so no big deal about showing them again.

its funny how when your fast and at the top of your game the haters come out to play. you know how that goes, btw what fuel do you run
Old 10-18-2010, 05:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EG BEAST
^ Im just saying thats not our engine room or shop and doesnt even look close to our shop. RLZ head but thats it. Also the B tranny will lock you out when the tires are spinning. I have video to prove it. So again cut this drama BS and move on.

JT
thanks man

im sure everyone knows RLZ doesnt use a 30 gal. craftsmen compressor which you can see in the background of the second build lol.

and anyone whos ever been to RLZ knows they dont have 2 lifts in a corner of their shop as seen in the first build pic.

if revn9k really believed himself then these build pics should be enough to change his mind especially since he claims to be familliar w/ RLZ's facillity.

Quick Reply: Randy Owens Sets All-Motor Street H2B Record