Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

NorCal CMI

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NorCal CMI (RedZone)

good ****! lemme know how much power you make Jeremy...
I cant wait to see it run, i dont think i been to the track to see it before...
I see hella folks sayin lookin for low 12s deng im just hoping for lower 13s lol... street tires of course =X
lets see how it goes...
Good Luck to everyone!!! Hopefully it will be a big turn out.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (turtle-eg)

I got this off the sac raceway site so im assuming that these are all the classes... They usually always have quick 8 and fast all motor... pretty sure thats the case this time...

Quick 8 Top Eliminator (11.50 maximum qualifying ET, heads up, pro start)
Win $1000...RU: $500 and trophy, shirt...Semi: $250, Qtrs: $100 and plaque, shirt). Minimum 8 cars required for full payouts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast 8 All Motor (11.50 maximum qualifying ET, heads up, pro start)
Win $1000...RU: $500 and trophy, shirt...Semi: $250, Qtrs: $100 and plaque, shirt). Minimum 8 cars required for full payouts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outlaw Import (11.50-14.69, dial-your own, full tree)
Win $400...RU: $175 and trophy, shirt, hat...Semi: $75 and plaque, shirt). Minimum 50 cars required for full payouts
Competition (14.70-15.69, dial-your own, full tree)
Win $400...RU: $175 and trophy, shirt, hat...Semi: $75 and plaque, shirt). Minimum 50 cars required for full payouts
Sportsman (15.70-up, dial-your own, full tree)
Rear/All Wheel Drive (includes domestics, dial-your own, full tree)
Old 03-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (AVRh22EG)

i'll be there....hoping to run some good time. sacraceway is a much faster track then most track i've been to. good luck to everyone there......fresno representing!!!!

koua
Old 03-10-2004, 05:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (kouasupra)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kouasupra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'll be there....hoping to run some good time. sacraceway is a much faster track then most track i've been to. good luck to everyone there......fresno representing!!!!

koua</TD></TR></TABLE>

How many track have you been to ?
and what's the best track ?

Me , Pomona ..

Are you going to Fontana ?
Old 03-10-2004, 07:31 AM

Default Re: NorCal CMI (sporkcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sporkcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"Son, did I ever tell you that you were born at the racetrack when I ran my first 12 second pass?"</TD></TR></TABLE>

Close but it's a girl and I'm actually looking to put my first 12 second pass down at this event if I go.

Lo-Your going to throw down that 10.7 right !!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 07:35 AM

Default Re: NorCal CMI (SadisticRacing)

Also I can't wait to see what Bisi can do at Sac. Raceway. Could it be the first all-motor 9 second pass!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 07:49 AM

huh? bisi is suppost to be there? that would rock, anyways i'll be there just like every other race that goes on at sac, but i should be tearing up the sportsman class this time instead of working.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (El_Jefe)

Holland Racing will probably be there battling the curse of the CMI events
Old 03-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (ParrisEngDyn)

haha, yea it is a curse of CMI. its cool though, ive seen some folks hit their quickest times at CMI also, i think erik hit a low 10 and i herd he hit one of his first 9s there too. dont quote me on that though...
Old 03-10-2004, 09:23 AM

Out of the two days I'm guessing Sunday will be the bigger?
Old 03-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (sporkcrx)

Saturday I believe April 3rd is the car show I believe and I think theres racing?
Sunday is the race day and thats for sure. Sunday will be the bigger day for racing.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SadisticRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Also I can't wait to see what Bisi can do at Sac. Raceway. Could it be the first all-motor 9 second pass!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well Aaron , I might say yes it's a new motor and I will be at Fontana this weekend . The bad thing is that I've not tune the motor yet . Just hoping to do some data logging . If the motor lives than maybe I'll be there . And yes , I'm looking for some 10 sec passes this weekend .
Old 03-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AVRh22EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha, yea it is a curse of CMI. its cool though, ive seen some folks hit their quickest times at CMI also, i think erik hit a low 10 and i herd he hit one of his first 9s there too. dont quote me on that though...</TD></TR></TABLE>

No Erick didn't hit a 9 sec pass there . The fastes time was a 10.08 and that was against me .. I was like half track and he was done with the 1320 . I ran an 11.1 on that pass too . I will talk to Bisi this weekend if I see him and will update if he's coming or not .
Old 03-10-2004, 11:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: NorCal CMI (lovitalracer)

i'll be there...
hoping to win sum money...
Old 03-10-2004, 11:41 AM

Default Re: NorCal CMI (JDMb18civic)

If you go to Bisi's website it says he'll be there on Sunday only!!!

Lo-good luck in fontana!!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i've been to sears point, palmdale, famoso, sacraceway, and pomona. pomana has one of the best track in california due to the face that pros are always breaking records there. me, i'm a rookie at this sport sacraceway is perfectly fine for me. sorry lo i won't be able to make it to fontana, i'm still in school. hehe...but i'll be there in sac to break into new times....

koua
Old 03-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kouasupra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i've been to sears point, palmdale, famoso, sacraceway, and pomona. pomana has one of the best track in california due to the face that pros are always breaking records there. me, i'm a rookie at this sport sacraceway is perfectly fine for me. sorry lo i won't be able to make it to fontana, i'm still in school. hehe...but i'll be there in sac to break into new times....

koua</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's all good man ,, educations comes first .. So you don't have to pick up **** for a living .. It sucks .. You've been to alot of tracks , don't consider yourself a rookie ..
If you get chance this year .. Try to make Las Vegas , you will notice that to be a good track also . Good luck at CMI if I go I will come to say HI .

Old 03-10-2004, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SadisticRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you go to Bisi's website it says he'll be there on Sunday only!!!

Lo-good luck in fontana!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Aaron , I need all the luck I can get .. Don't forget Erick always comes to the first CMI every year so hope to see a few 9 sec passes . But again Bisi and Erick will have traction problems do to the poor prep track at Sac . Hopefully Tony pay more attention on that part .. Aaron talk to Tony to get these guys to come .
Old 03-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks lo, your awesome!!!! i'll see all you guys there this april at CMI.

koua
Old 03-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kouasupra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks lo, your awesome!!!! i'll see all you guys there this april at CMI.

koua</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's love for the game , Aaron know this .. Right Aaron .
If you guys want I will have a kick back party at the shop Saturday night ..
Old 03-10-2004, 01:00 PM

you guys have the year schedule for CMI? i would love to go, always packed with street cars. nice *** street cars also
Old 03-10-2004, 01:10 PM
H25
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (GOLDMEMBER)

Trying to come up with a new setup that will run faster is alot of hard work.. hopefully I should have things wrapped up in time.. CMI I always have fun up there..
Old 03-10-2004, 01:14 PM

Default Re: NorCal CMI (MHRacing-310)

Some told me that you guys had your Integra on a trailer in the parking lot at D1 Championship at Irwindale a couple of weeks ago?
Old 03-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hopfully my new setup......will hook at sacraceway. i hope i don't get kicked out. hehe

koua
Old 03-10-2004, 03:07 PM
H25
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NorCal CMI (GOLDMEMBER)

Yea your right eric, Some freinds of mine from sacramento Eddie the "raptor" choung, and his crew will be campaigning the drag integra for me this year, becuase of my schedule i will have no time.. They went to d1 after picking up the car from the shop.. I will still have heavy involvment with the car, i just wont be driving it, or working on it anymore .. that will be there job.. Just building the motor, tranny, tuning, suspension, and parts selection.. good luck to everyone competing this year at CMI.. hope to see you all there..

Quick Reply: NorCal CMI