Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

NOPI is BACK???!??!! & With HIN ??!??!!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NOPI is BACK???!??!! & With HIN ??!??!!?

Originally Posted by nsxmatt
Will never support them again. After the way they dropped a race less than a week before it was to happen and the lack of support they showed for the racing portion of the bikini/jello contest series, I wouldn't expect many to race there either.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol u got a point. what im worried about is HIN and NOPI are the posterboys of rice so combined we will probably see what is basically a rave at a racetrack with some cars and maybe a little racing.

what we need is a series that spans the whole country and will actually leave the states of New York, Georgia, Louisiana, Florida, Nevada and California.
I say this cuz i live in MN and even IL gets screwed for any good racing much less the twin cities
Old 04-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by j3wman
what we need is a series that spans the whole country and will actually leave the states of New York, Georgia, Louisiana, Florida, Nevada and California.
I say this cuz i live in MN and even IL gets screwed for any good racing much less the twin cities

The Nscra will be the main series!
Old 04-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I also ran the HIN event at New England Dragway and was never paid.I stayed around and filled out a 1099.That was a waste of time.I waited hours for someone to show up and open the pits in the mourning.The people (employees) I know at the track were as frustrated as I was.They were still taking peoples money at the gate in the pouring rain.I have sent emails to everyone at HIN that I could find an address for and no one ever responded.The didn't even have the respect to respond and tell me they weren't going to pay out.I will say if it hadn't rained the place would have been packed.I actually think they would have run out of parking.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I just wish something would support the midwest more. Bowling Green has one of the top 1/4 miles around, Indy had a great Venue. Every event is 6+ miles away and I don't have a trailer queen.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Drag4Life723
I agree 100% with you when i was just getting into the import thing i heard about a race at norwalk that i wanted to go to which was nopi. I really wanted my dad to come and he could not make it. Thank God! It was cool and all but **** is so unprofessional. **** *** wannabe rap as loud as they could play it the whole time. ***** every were with those dudes with the mic's up there ***. I like the sitting in the stands and walking around talking to the racers thats what drag racing (spectator wise) is all about. I could never take my parents to a event like that and if i was a racer with kid i would not want them there either.

My 2cents.

Russ
i love *****!!!!!!lmao my .02