Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

New Weekly Interviews by Reid Lunde

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 07:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Weekly Interviews by Reid Lunde

For the past few weeks Reid Lunde from Kaizanspeed has taken it upon himself and create a new podcast show that interviews individuals in the industry for current to past members. I believe these interviews are strong and well thought out. These interviews can educate the our young in-experience racers and experience racers on progressing or possibly getting into the industry. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or you can email or message him directly. These interviews vary from 40-60 mins long, its well worth it.

I will be posting these interviews weekly on Wednesday to accommodate for a full comments and discussions about the interview. As soon as I have am aware of who the upcoming week interview will be I will be posting it up and will allow for possible questions to be asked. These interviews are for educational purpose, not to bash or hurt someone reputation. Please support the interviews that he takes his time to produce.

This first week we will post the first 3 episodes, for something to listen to. These 3 interviews are Ben Strader from EFI University, Tony Palo from T1 Race Development and Paul Yaw from Injector Dynamics.

Ben Strader

Episode 001: Ben Strader tells how he founded EFI University

Tony Palo

Episode 002: Tony Palo from T1 Race Development talks business and 4,000 HP dynos!?

Paul Yaw

Episode 003: Paul Yaw, the founder of Injector Dynamics talks business, engineering, and how-to add value for your customers
Old 03-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Weekly Interviews by Reid Lunde

I listen to these things over and over. It's comforting to hear the ones who have made it speak of their struggles. Being a shop owner myself I can say without a doubt these podcast have inspired me even more.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by itspools
I listen to these things over and over. It's comforting to hear the ones who have made it speak of their struggles. Being a shop owner myself I can say without a doubt these podcast have inspired me even more.
That's great, I know that was Reid's idea for creating the show. I believe it can help inspire and bring proper awareness to the industry. Every time there was a show that had interviews with racing teams or individual people, it seemed to always garner some great attention.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I really enjoy throwing on a good podcast at work ..these are great ! thanks for sharing
Old 03-27-2015, 05:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

These are awesome.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Reid is a badass
Old 03-27-2015, 08:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hopefully you can get some of these old school racers: Kubo, Rado, Papadakis, Team Venom, and others from the late 90s and early 2000s that laid the foundation. Matt Hartford would be a good interview as well. He went from the top of sports compact to pro stock NHRA racing. I would love to hear his thoughts on the past and current import scene and what is like on the NHRA side.