Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

Lompoc Valley Motorsports Park Project-Lompoc, Ca *SOCAL/NORCAL/CENCAL Content*

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lompoc Valley Motorsports Park Project-Lompoc, Ca *SOCAL/NORCAL/CENCAL Content*

I got word of this on Facebook that they are trying to get a 1/8 mile strip built in Lompoc, Ca near the airport. Apparently they have alot of support from the community, city council, and mayor for the project. The possibility of this actually happening is looking really good.

I know it's only gonna be an 1/8 mile track but something is better than nothing with all the strips we are losing in socal. I wanted to spread the word about this project and hope some of you guys will support it with donations, buying t-shirts or stickers. The group is a non profit organization so the donations are tax deductible.

You can check out more info at http://www.racelompoc.com or like their facebook pages titled "Lompoc Drag Strip" & "Lompoc Valley Motorsports Park"

Lompoc Drag Strip link on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lom...66837620008294

Lompoc Valley Motorsports Park link on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lom...14181858684581

They are having a fundraiser BBQ on Friday Oct 7th in Lompoc from 5pm-7pm where they will have food, shirts, and stickers for sale. Hope some of you can make it! And please feel free to spread the word, they need all the support they can get!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lompoc Valley Motorsports Park Project-Lompoc, Ca *SOCAL/NORCAL/CENCAL Content*

There is not much in Lompoc other than motels and federal prison. It would be cool.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Lompoc Valley Motorsports Park Project-Lompoc, Ca *SOCAL/NORCAL/CENCAL Content*

Originally Posted by Madmood
There is not much in Lompoc other than motels and federal prison. It would be cool.
The more tracks the better is the way I see it.......it is a lil bit farther distance-wise from where I live but I wouldnt have to deal with the LA traffic which is a plus
Old 09-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crx2nr822
The more tracks the better is the way I see it.......it is a lil bit farther distance-wise from where I live but I wouldnt have to deal with the LA traffic which is a plus
That is a plus. Coming from someone that grew up in LA. Visited Lompoc quite a few times. Even if it is an 1/8th mile. It would get a lot of "Inner Valley" people going.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

BBQ Fundraiser is tomorrow!