Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

Big props to IMPORT SPORTS for doing big things

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Big props to IMPORT SPORTS for doing big things

Just wanted to give a big thanks and a to a good friend of mine by the name of Steve Wagner. He ownes a performance shop here in MD called IMPORT SPORTS. He has helped me and several other friends and fellow racers throughout the years in any way he can and i just wanted to show him it is well appreciated.

He is currently hard at work on the shop project wich is a b series powered allmotor car that his brother Mike drives in the pure street class. I have to give him props for working so hard to keep this b series car competitive. he has been putting in some very long hours at the shop overnight lately trying to stay competitive in a class that is now dominated by k series motors.

Steve, keep up the good work and dont give up in the end it will pay off and we all know the car still has some left in it. i would love to see IMPORT SPORTS have the first b series allmotor street car to run 10's

Thanks again for helping me w/ all my projects over the years and always being there for me when i need a hand

p.s. Cant wait for this weekend at atco
Old 05-29-2008, 04:13 PM
King of the One Liners

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Big props to IMPORT SPORTS for doing big things (NAH2B)

I'm definitely going to have to agree with everything you said Randy.

In the past two weeks I think he has been at the shop until morning hours 90% of the time. Not even working on their car !

Steve is the man. He has been busting his A$$ getting that B series to fly like it has been. I can only imagine whats in store for the rest of the season . . .

He is always the first person to lend a hand or ask if someone needs help.
While he was under his car at Etown- he asked if i needed help with mine.
He was even willing to carry a hammer all weekend long when my starter was acting up in MD .
People like that arent just dime a dozen.

YOU'RE THE MAN STEVE

Old 05-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Big props to IMPORT SPORTS for doing big things (2fastGSR)

i know we were at the shop tuesday night until 3am putting brakes on my car and getting it ready for atco

i believe steve also stayed up there last week until like 7am trying to help doug clean up his disaster as well
Old 05-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

to steve and import sports. steve is always awesome to be around, even if things arnt going as planned. lots of late night experiences here with steve too that im sure none of us will ever forget!

we greatly appreciate all of the long drives you have had towing the shop car and customers cars for tuning. ive always said i always enjoy tuning the cars you bring me because they are clean, and ready for the dyno before they come. we actually get to tune the, rather than fix them

see you guys on sunday. good luck!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i must say i have had the chance to deal with steve on many occasions,and everyone of them was always a pleasent.and yes they bust there *** on the n/a car and it shows 10's are coming soon and within the last couple days i have bugged the hell out of him about an ecu and not only did he take care of me on that he found out what i wanted to do with it and shipped out the damn thing to where i was gonna ship it so yes what a great shop and realy cool guy

p.s o yeah your driver aint to bad his self (mad mike)
Old 05-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Big props to IMPORT SPORTS for doing big things (BlownHatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbo-charged &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> lots of late night experiences here with steve too that im sure none of us will ever forget! </TD></TR></TABLE>

wow
sorry guys i had to do it lol

Modified by BlownHatch at 4:22 AM 5/30/2008
Old 05-29-2008, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Big props to IMPORT SPORTS for doing big things (BlownHatch)

To steve and import sports for the clean work that comes out of there!
Old 05-30-2008, 05:39 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Good job on the set up, pretty impressive. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tricura)

Steve is the man.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (allmotorhatch)

ive always loved this car!!! great job guys ! car deffinitely runs hard
Old 05-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (vtekthis)

well it was another late one tonight. steve was hard at work getting the car ready for tomorrow and of course i had to stop by to bother him

its like 2am now so im going to bed because i have to get up in 3 hrs. and drive to atco
Old 05-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NAH2B)

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Sometimes it's refreshing to see that your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. So far this season has been interesting for us, we are at Atco now and hopefully some of this hard work will pay off. I'm always happy and willing to lend a hand to get people on the track. I would also like to thank everyone that has helped us when we've needed it. Good luck to everyone this weekend!
Old 05-31-2008, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ImportSports)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ImportSports &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Sometimes it's refreshing to see that your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. So far this season has been interesting for us, we are at Atco now and hopefully some of this hard work will pay off. I'm always happy and willing to lend a hand to get people on the track. I would also like to thank everyone that has helped us when we've needed it. Good luck to everyone this weekend!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, Steve you are one of the nicest people at the track and are willing to help anyone.

Thanks for all the help today-Racing tomorrow will be sick.

See you at dinner.

Marc P
Old 05-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MARC P)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MARC P &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Racing tomorrow will be sick.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

hopefully we wont all be sick tomorrow after getting soaked today

and since mr. steve is such a nice guy i know him and mike wont play any jokes on me tonight while im sleeping, right guys....right?
Old 06-03-2008, 04:20 AM

Steve has been working alot! Between all the customer cars he has and then trying to fit in the race car. It has been very intresting year so far but I think he is at a turning point with the car and hopefully it will pay off big!!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MADPROPS)

get the bugs worked out and put up those numbers were waiting for

let me know if i can help in any way, im sure there will be some late nights ahead and you know i can bring the noise
Old 06-03-2008, 08:48 PM

Randy, did my S300 ever show up?

Old 06-04-2008, 06:00 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NAH2B &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">get the bugs worked out and put up those numbers were waiting for

let me know if i can help in any way, im sure there will be some late nights ahead and you know i can bring the noise </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jeff @ Tempest)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jeff @ Tempest &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Randy, did my S300 ever show up?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah, but theres no basemap
Old 06-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NAH2B &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah, but theres no basemap </TD></TR></TABLE>Are you the same Randy as the one that had the silver hatch aka Missing Gears?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RaceProfessor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RaceProfessor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you the same Randy as the one that had the silver hatch aka Missing Gears?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeap. I dunno why he changed his name .
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NAH2B &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">get the bugs worked out and put up those numbers were waiting for

let me know if i can help in any way, im sure there will be some late nights ahead and you know i can bring the noise </TD></TR></TABLE>

Car looked great at capitol for having such a basic setup . I would put some 24.5s on that **** and a zex kit and have at it but that's just me . Also I have a couple motor idea's for the new setup If you want to hear them. Anyways goodjob. Imports Sports are great guys in my book
Old 06-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RaceProfessor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RaceProfessor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you the same Randy as the one that had the silver hatch aka Missing Gears?</TD></TR></TABLE>

whats up sam, you have a pm

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by md23vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeap. I dunno why he changed his name .

Car looked great at capitol for having such a basic setup . I would put some 24.5s on that **** and a zex kit and have at it but that's just me . Also I have a couple motor idea's for the new setup If you want to hear them. Anyways goodjob. Imports Sports are great guys in my book </TD></TR></TABLE>

whats up roger, steve actually has the b series powered ef chassis, he ownes import sports. i just used to work there w/ him.

yeah pm me anytime about the h series stuff, id rather not clutter this thread w/ my stuff