Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

Sleeved block, Full engine builds, etc. All for sale!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 04:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sleeved block, Full engine builds, Fuel Rails, Cam Seals...all FOR SALE!!!!!

Hey guys, I have a few customers that have some items they need to unload so I thought I would post them here for everyone. I also have some items that are display pieces that we can sell at a one time only discounted price. Items are in great condition, usually brand new, but not in their original packaging. I will keep updating this page as new items are listed and sold. All items are sold " AS IS " with no implied warranty. All warranty claims MUST go through the manufacturer. Here we go.

Quick List
1. AEBS 83 mm sleeved block ( brand new )Price Reduced, SALE Pending
2. Golden Eagle Mfg. Billet 3 main girdle w/ dowels ( new, but was a display piece. Never installed )
3. Used, but in great condition 7.250" Tilton Carbon/Carbon clutch with a matching Tilton Billet Steel Honda B-Series flywheel
4. 100 MM Stoker B-series crank! Done the right way!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Item #1
B18C1 AEBS sleeved block ( sale pending )
Matching main caps
AEBS main studs
Line bored and honed
It is 83 mm now, but it has a little surface rust so it must go to 83.5 or 84 mm bore. ( not included )
It has an O-ring groove. I will supply the wire, but you must install it after you get it honed.
It has NEVER been run since the sleeves were installed. Just sat around in a shop. It has been cleaned and inspected to be good. Ready to ship!!!
It is missing the oil squirters and front water galley plug, but they are cheap and easy to order from your dealer.

<U> $1000 FIRM </U> Shipping not included. I can ship UPS anywhere!
Payments accepted : PayPal, Personal Check, Business Check, sorry, no credit cards for this item. Item ships the SAME day the funds clear!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item #2
3 MAIN GIRDLE - With Dowels B16 - B18A/B - B20
Golden Eagle Main girdle with dowels give easy alignment of girdle in the factory B16, B18A/B or B20 block without any machine work for the dowels.
Brand New, never used!
Display model. Not in packaging, but product is perfect.

Notes:
Must be used with 6 Acura GSR ( B18C ) main bolts, GSR baffle pan, GSR oil pickup and GSR oil pan, Can be purchased directly from Golden Eagle Mfg. or any of it's dealers nationwide.
All girdles MAY require block align boring AFTER install!

<U> $200.00 FIRM </U> Shipping not included. I can ship UPS anywhere!
Payments accepted : PayPal, Personal Check, Business Check, sorry, no credit cards for this item. Item ships the SAME day the funds clear!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item #3
7.250" Tilton Carbon/Carbon B-series clutch with a matching Tilton Billet Steel Honda B-Series flywheel. This is a used set-up, but it is in great shape and ready to race!
S1 or Y1 ready!

<U> $2700.00 </U> Shipping not included. I can ship UPS anywhere!

Item #4
100 mm stoker b-series crank! With an 84 mm bore it will make your block a 2.217L !!!
Custom pistons and rods must be used!
Done by LOPEZ crank, the best in the biz!
Re-nitride treated for long life!

<U> $850.00 </U> Shipping not included. I can ship UPS anywhere!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

If you have any questions, please PM me or e-mail at Vince@goldeneaglemfg.com Thanks

Vince Tiaga

Modified by GoldenEagleMfg.com at 10:12 AM 12/21/2004
Old 11-29-2004, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, etc. All for sale!!!! (GoldenEagleMfg.com)

bump for a good guy
Old 11-29-2004, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, etc. All for sale!!!! (BoostR41)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostR41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump for a good guy</TD></TR></TABLE>
Thanks
Old 11-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, etc. All for sale!!!! (GoldenEagleMfg.com)

pm sent for cam seal..
Old 11-29-2004, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, etc. All for sale!!!! (hoookonbooost)

Replied to PM. Sold AEBS cam seal.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, etc. All for sale!!!! (jerseykid609)

Thanks John. Bump for the morning
Old 12-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, Fuel Rails, Cam Seals...all FOR SALE!!!!! (GoldenEagleMfg.com

pm sent
Old 12-01-2004, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, Fuel Rails, Cam Seals...all FOR SALE!!!!! (GoldenEagleMfg.com

got the cam seal today!!! very fast shipping!!
for you..
thanks
Old 12-01-2004, 06:07 PM

PM's replied.
Thanks Hookonboost. Very fast payment!
Bump for me!
Old 12-03-2004, 05:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

how much for the h22 block, and what years are they (does it even matter??)
Old 12-03-2004, 04:54 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ICeDoUt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how much for the h22 block, and what years are they (does it even matter??)</TD></TR></TABLE>
Do you want just the block, or a complete build? I will check on the year of blocks on Mon.

Bump for the night!

All others that purchased products, I have to apologize. I was not at work today and I was unable to ship anything out today. Family issues I will get them in the mail first thing Monday Morning. Again, my apologies!!!

Vince Tiaga
Golden Eagle Mfg.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i was just looking to get the stock block, as long as they'll work with and odb1 it should be good. shipped to 18070
Old 12-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pm sent
Old 12-04-2004, 09:27 PM

PM replied.
Trying to get everyone taken care of. If anyone has any concerns, questions or comments, please let me know anytime

Vince
Old 12-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

how much for an assembled H dos dos block. I've gotta good core if needed
Old 12-05-2004, 03:39 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16hybridsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how much for an assembled H dos dos block. I've gotta good core if needed</TD></TR></TABLE>

PM'ed. Thanks for the inquiries guys.
Old 12-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good stuff, but out my xmas price range

bump for you
Old 12-05-2004, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pm sent!! info for b18a...

Old 12-05-2004, 07:59 PM

PM replied.
Bump
Old 12-07-2004, 09:56 PM

block still there ?
Old 12-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I've been trying to buy it from him since December 1st, but he's been pretty busy lately. Hopefully we'll be able to finalize the sale and get that thing to it's new home.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:38 PM

Block pending sale to BETA 13. I am taking care of you!!
Old 12-14-2004, 08:00 AM

bump for going built
Old 12-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Let me know if the block is sold.. im very interested in it... would you be able to assembly the block before you sent it to me... i would buy all the parts from you and you could hone it and then assemble it for me.. let me know thanks
Old 12-20-2004, 08:42 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xtremeness101 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Let me know if the block is sold.. im very interested in it... would you be able to assembly the block before you sent it to me... i would buy all the parts from you and you could hone it and then assemble it for me.. let me know thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

I have a few other blocks for sale. I have some B18A/B blocks that are sleeved and ready to be assembled. Let me know if you would want something like that.

Quick Reply: Sleeved block, Full engine builds, etc. All for sale!!!!