Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

for sale used tial 38/40 mm wastegate.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale used tial 38/40 mm wastegate.

looking to get $185 shipped, comes with 7 lbs spring. used for 2 track events.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: for sale used tial 38/40 mm wastegate. (careawholelot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by careawholelot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looking to get $185 shipped, comes with 7 lbs spring. used for 2 track events.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so which is it because the 38mm & 40mm use different flanges totally. 35mm/38mm uses the same flange. Got pics of that bad boy, and is that price firm?
Old 08-03-2005, 12:37 AM

Default Re: for sale used tial 38/40 mm wastegate. (Vtec92Civic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Vtec92Civic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

so which is it because the 38mm & 40mm use different flanges totally. 35mm/38mm uses the same flange. </TD></TR></TABLE> I think hes got the hybrid waste gate. 38mm style but with a 40mm diaphragm. So its a 2 bolt style.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Trial User

yup thats what it is and i believe thats a firm price
Old 08-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Trial User

bump
Old 08-14-2005, 07:48 AM
Trial User

anyone
Old 08-15-2005, 09:37 PM

Default Re: (spoolinyO)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by careawholelot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looking to get $185 shipped, comes with 7 lbs spring. used for 2 track events.</TD></TR></TABLE> Dont buy a wastegate from this guy he will scam you. I bought one from him and paid normal used price for it $180 and it didnt come with a fire ring and he never said anything about it not having a fire ring now he wont reply back too any of my messages
Old 08-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this guy doesnt scam anyone.....your over reacting....if its a gasket i would change it anyways. it is used if you want a used gasket then you have some issues. is it that big of a deal? get a new one. he told you what it came with how is he scaming you did you ask him?
Old 08-15-2005, 09:55 PM

Default Re: (cranberry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cranberry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this guy doesnt scam anyone.....your over reacting....if its a gasket i would change it anyways. it is used if you want a used gasket then you have some issues. is it that big of a deal? get a new one. he told you what it came with how is he scaming you did you ask him?</TD></TR></TABLE> he might be taking care of it now, after i made that post, but still the point is he didnt include it and never said it didnt come with it and when i asked him about it he never replied back. And the fire ring isnt a gasket and dosent need to be replaced.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Trial User

when you buy used you buy as is, and you dont need to start flaming someones post until you can justify the situations. and we hooked you up on free shipping and this is my wastegate for sale under my friends name so learn your facts and dont be a homo
Old 08-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (88_DX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88_DX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> he might be taking care of it now, after i made that post, but still the point is he didnt include it and never said it didnt come with it and when i asked him about it he never replied back. And the fire ring isnt a gasket and dosent need to be replaced. </TD></TR></TABLE>
sp why are you calling him a scammer then? i buy alot of **** from him and not one thing has ever been fucked up.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:05 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cranberry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
sp why are you calling him a scammer then? i buy alot of **** from him and not one thing has ever been fucked up.</TD></TR></TABLE> Ok mabey not a scammer but still a shitty seller. Good sellers would respond to any issues after the fact And a new fire ring is $30 so $210 for a used tial WG thanks for the free shipping
Old 08-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not trying to be an *** just trying to defind my friend, what i do is i ask for everything. pics and everything i think needs to be asked you have to do that or other wise the seller doesnt have to say a thing , yet hes not like that. think of it like this you buy a used car would you buy it with out test driving it or asking any questions. sorry about this. Good sellers also have a life outside of this he cant be on the computer all the time, sometimes people get busy. ill talk to him for you and see whats up.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88_DX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Ok mabey not a scammer but still a shitty seller. Good sellers would respond to any issues after the fact And a new fire ring is $30 so $210 for a used tial WG thanks for the free shipping </TD></TR></TABLE>

man i told you i would look for it, and ship it off to you when/if i find it, i told you i would buy you one if i couldn't find it. your still running your mouth off saying "i'm a shitty seller" when i'm trying to fix the situation. do you want me to look for it? or buy you a new one? cuz i could just say **** you have a nice day and not do a damn thing.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

for real this dude is being an a@$.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

word...

up for a hella good seller yo!
Old 08-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88_DX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Ok mabey not a scammer but still a shitty seller. Good sellers would respond to any issues after the fact And a new fire ring is $30 so $210 for a used tial WG thanks for the free shipping </TD></TR></TABLE>

you say the fire ring is $30 thats some ******* bullshit right here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

$15.58 shipped
Old 08-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

word!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 11:06 PM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

ttt for a good guy good seller...he aint a lame *** liek many on this site...i vouche for him and i think ive been around a min to know.....
to peeps causing problems
to Jeff for ood stuff good guy!

Modified by Snoflake at 12:17 AM 8/16/2005
Old 08-16-2005, 06:16 AM

Default Re: (careawholelot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by careawholelot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you say the fire ring is $30 thats some ******* bullshit right here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

$15.58 shipped</TD></TR></TABLE> Thats a gasket with a fire ring, and thats not whats missing. The parts that is missing seals the valve on the wastegate. So the wategate i got from him is worthless untill I get a new one. Thanks for being such a good seller
Old 08-16-2005, 06:31 AM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88_DX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Thats a gasket with a fire ring, and thats not whats missing. The parts that is missing seals the valve on the wastegate. So the wategate i got from him is worthless untill I get a new one. Thanks for being such a good seller </TD></TR></TABLE>

look buddy he stated above that he would look for it and send it to you when he did or he would buy you one... just ******* drop it......

this guy aint shady i know him personally......he wouldnt scam of **** anyone over and if he did i'd smack him around......he's been scamed before so he wouldnt do it to others....
Old 08-16-2005, 01:34 PM

okay besides all the mumbo jumbo crap, do you still have the tial 38/40mm for sale?
Old 08-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88_DX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Thats a gasket with a fire ring, and thats not whats missing. The parts that is missing seals the valve on the wastegate. So the wategate i got from him is worthless untill I get a new one. Thanks for being such a good seller </TD></TR></TABLE>

"thanks for being such a good seeller ", you don't even know the right part that is missing ******* dumbass, show me a picture of what is missing. first you say "fire ring" now thats not the right part that is missing, please tell me what the **** is missing from the wastegate that i sold you.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nomad*gsrt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nomad*gsrt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">okay besides all the mumbo jumbo crap, do you still have the tial 38/40mm for sale?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yes still for sale, let me know
Old 08-16-2005, 05:04 PM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by careawholelot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yes still for sale, let me know </TD></TR></TABLE>

Quick Reply: for sale used tial 38/40 mm wastegate.