Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

ALMOST BRAND NEW Prelude Type SH JR Supercharger Kit-COMPLETE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 04:35 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALMOST BRAND NEW Prelude Type SH JR Supercharger Kit-COMPLETE!!!

Whats up fellas? It's been a while since I've posted on the boards. I'm more of a browser now. Anyway...I've got this kit that is actually off of my brother's prelude SH. The JR supercharger kit is complete with every bolt, oil relocation kit/cooler, electronics, and etc. He literally just got the kit and has honestly only put no more than 900 miles on the kit. The motor was not grotesquely modified. All he had with the kit were simple bolt-ons such as exhaust, intake, and underdrive pulley's. Nothing crazy on the motor. This car is absolutely beautiful but unfortunately he has to part with the kit and possibly with the car in the next few months.

Well a lot of you are asking why is he selling after only a few hundred miles, well, he just go accepted into anesthetia school and he is not planning on working very much (he wasn't expecting to get accepted ). So he is consolidating his debt and selling what he can.

Pictures are available and I will post soon, I just have to upload them onto the site. I also belive he has the original receipt for the purchase of the kit from JR.

For Sale:

Sale Price is $2100 Shipped to anywhere in the U.S. (except Hawaii & Alaska)
MSRP for the kit new is $3400 - His loss is your gain!
1997-2001 Prelude SH JR Supercharger kit
-Complete with all hardware & electronics
-Also AEM CAI will be included with the kit.

thanks

Safa