My DOHC ZC 1979 Honda Civic - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Classic Hondas All Pre-1988 Hondas.

My DOHC ZC 1979 Honda Civic

Old 12-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default My DOHC ZC 1979 Honda Civic

Whats up guys ! Havent been on here in years but this is becoming one of the last active honda forums lol... anyrate long story short I bought this 79 civic 1200 in 2011 from my dads business partner , its a 1979 Honda Civic 1200 with a 1 of 500 made Jackson Racing IMSA Widbody kit. My father owned the car when I was a child and its the car that got me into cars, sold it to his business partner and it sat 14 years then I bought it , daily drove it 2 years then committed to swapping it (been down going on 5 years now lol) ... finally got around to getting the DOHC ZC swap in the car ! setup on EF mounts, 91 DOHC ZC with 91 SI trans, going to get it in the car on obd0 then convert it to obd1 for tune ability and turbocharge it , within the last week got the swap fabbed in but there is still a few things to take care of . Company Monotech is taking care of the wiring ive still got to put a radiator in it and get my fuel tank modified and baffled and AN fittings installed and CV axles made. Figured you guys would like it soo here she is ! I will keep the build log updated from here out hope you guys enjoy and once the swap is finished will move on to interior and then paint/body , never ending money pit lol

Old 12-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My DOHC ZC 1979 Honda Civic

sorry double post admin please delete

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: