Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

RHD CR-X Del Sol SIR

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon5 RHD CR-X Del Sol SIR

Welcome to my new build, Most people that know me know that I was building a Delsol already but a great opportunity presented itself and I am about to get my hands on a Genuine RHD CR-X DelSol SIR trans top! Here my old build https://honda-tech.com/appearance-bu...build-3247475/ Awhile back a buddy of mine got a K swapped RHD EG2 CRX Del Sol SIR. me and him talked about getting our sol's going because we both took them off the road to build. He went in a crazy direction shaving his bay like crazy crazy detailed shave and going turbo for his k setup. The other day he hit me up and joked around an say bro come get this delsol from me and we were like ahah yeah right then I asked him how much he would let it go for and it was around the same price I would have paid to get my delsol painted with all the body work done sooooo. My project delsol shell is going to my painter. I will be swapping everything I have from my other sol over to this one. Car has 1 spot of rust and being from Nova Scoita in Canada its very rare that there isnt any rust since they salt the **** of our roads.

Here's My old project

And here is the SIR shell I am getting

Everything from my shell will be switched to the SIR shell and the rare goodies I bought for mine will be sold, Recaros might be sold to pay off the SIR aswell as a few other parts. For the new people that didnt see my build I have a freshly built LSVTEC swap that will be going in.

Here is my build list

Old 06-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RHD CR-X Del Sol SIR

Those are not CTR pistons...
Old 06-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DC4KiD
Those are not CTR pistons...
I really dont understand why you click on my build, All you do is hate, Wow I forgot to edit the dam picture they are B16A pistons it doesn't matter they do the same thing. If your here to point out **** and be negative then see your self out my post's. Most annoying person on my dick right now. You seen my build motor and **** and just had negative **** to say. You see I got a sick shell and your on my dick again on my post an you pick something apart lol must have an exciting life.
Old 06-24-2015, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Found 1 photo someone took of the car, My buddy never took any photos of er soo its up to me to make it famous when shes done ahah which is good because I hate hearing 'Ohh thats so and so's old car"

Old 06-24-2015, 06:42 AM
No Jodas

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Dertyghettokid
I really dont understand why you click on my build, All you do is hate, Wow I forgot to edit the dam picture they are B16A pistons it doesn't matter they do the same thing. If your here to point out **** and be negative then see your self out my post's. Most annoying person on my dick right now. You seen my build motor and **** and just had negative **** to say. You see I got a sick shell and your on my dick again on my post an you pick something apart lol must have an exciting life.
whoa whoa whoaaaaaaa lol

jesus. good luck with the build man.
Old 06-24-2015, 06:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ShinsenTuner
whoa whoa whoaaaaaaa lol

jesus. good luck with the build man.
You'd understand if you see my other build thread I made, Dude completely skips through my build just to find little tiny **** to litpick at stupid ****, Then hops on my new one to say crap again for the dumbest reason. But any whooo Thanks bro she will be on the road by late aug
Old 06-24-2015, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dude a legit SIR transtop thats beautiful
Old 06-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SupremeDalek209
dude a legit SIR transtop thats beautiful

Yeah man I'm sooo pumped! has the gathers speakers, maplights, platefillers, 9k redline cluster, jdm visors and steering wheel which I wanted to buy over time so all I need now is the front sir fogs since this model doesnt come with it. I feel like me and you can only appreciate it the most because we know what they are. I cannot wait to use the trans top! Only down side is the edm foglight i got for my rear garnish is gonna be on the wrong side but I'm gonna color match it and run it anyways, Going today to get it all in one piece so since weekend I get it to the shop.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

LMAO! No one here is hating, or "on your dick right now." I was correcting your mistake. I was actually curious to see this shell, and happen to like this one since it doesn't look all confused like your other POS (there happy? Now you can call me "hating") Del Sol. Continue on...
Old 06-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah man I'm sooo pumped! has the gathers speakers, maplights, platefillers, 9k redline cluster, jdm visors and steering wheel which I wanted to buy over time so all I need now is the front sir fogs since this model doesnt come with it. I feel like me and you can only appreciate it the most because we know what they are. I cannot wait to use the trans top! Only down side is the edm foglight i got for my rear garnish is gonna be on the wrong side but I'm gonna color match it and run it anyways, Going today to get it all in one piece so since weekend I get it to the shop.
You pretty much have everything now! Your front end to your other del sol has the optional fogs though so your good! You can easily find the EDM auxiliary lights on ebay. Definitely I wish I can have that SIR lol
Old 06-24-2015, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You pretty much have everything now! Your front end to your other del sol has the optional fogs though so your good! You can easily find the EDM auxiliary lights on ebay. Definitely I wish I can have that SIR lol
Yeah man too pumped! Glad I have someone on here that actually know about them ahah
Old 06-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DC4KiD
LMAO! No one here is hating, or "on your dick right now." I was correcting your mistake. I was actually curious to see this shell, and happen to like this one since it doesn't look all confused like your other POS (there happy? Now you can call me "hating") Del Sol. Continue on...
Too lazy to go back and quote all the stupid **** you were saying on my other build. didnt even read the whole build but wanted to tell what you think is right. Tried to tell me what I should have and what I shouldnt have because it was a waste of money and blahh blahh never had one positive thing to say. you hop on to this one and the first comment being stupid. keep lurkin my thread though lol an my other delsol wasnt all over the place it was a build and builds take time. got a problem with that well, again hop off my dick and dont click this post.

Last edited by Dertyghettokid; 06-28-2015 at 08:03 PM.
Old 06-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Starting to get some goodies home, Will hopefully get the shell over to the garage asap so I can go to town on it

Last edited by Dertyghettokid; 06-27-2015 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-28-2015, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Finally got the SIR and the SI in the garage together, SIR is soo nice underneath I love it! Not one rusty bolt :D Anyways its been a task just getting to the shop since its not my place I can only work on it when my buddy is there working. But hopefully Tuesday I will be swapping my suspension over and getting the interior done. Stay tuned!

Old 06-30-2015, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Little update, Gf's cat is chillin on the Recaros for the last time. They are being sold in acouple hours along with my NRG steering wheel. I have to get my sir shell paid off so bye bye they go. anyways I worked on the delslo lastnight and didnt get any photos so next time I see it I will get some flicks, but I had to swap suspensions from the other delly and a bunch of stuff so the whole rear suspension is looking fresh with the lca's, rear camber kit, Green bwr subframe brace, coils my wheels on the back and it looks so sexy! I have to keep raising the trans top up manually and its ruff lmao but anyways I got alot more to do just hard getting over to the garage. But the painter is going to be taking care of the body and paint in the engine bay so I'm basically waiting for him to start all that so I can finish putting the front suspension with the rack so we can drop in the fresh lsvtec swap and get it running!

Last edited by Dertyghettokid; 06-30-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks like a fun project man, keep up the good work!
Old 06-30-2015, 11:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Crx_owner_20
Looks like a fun project man, keep up the good work!
Thanks alot man!
Old 06-30-2015, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

how does one get a eg2 SIR. You make me really want one now haha

did the shell come with jdm headlights?

do you know anyone selling the jdm front bumper with optional fog lights bro?

Last edited by toyomatt84; 07-02-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

how does one get a eg2 SIR. You make me really want one now haha
did the shell come with jdm headlights?
do you know anyone selling the jdm front bumper with optional fog lights bro?
Gotta order one from japan bro, I'm not sure whats the law and regulations are where your from but here in canada we can import anything that is I think 25 years I'm not 100% sure though, We can get R33's and R34's here which is pretty dope too I just love the honda game. and as for the headlights sadly no -_- came with ebay 1 piece ones which is lame, and the prev owner spraypainted the jdm glass aux lights black for some odd reason. honestly man I would just cut the holes out, Get a sir bumper with reflector on the side and there is holes traced on the back of the bumper where the holes are suppose to be. I might do it to the bumper that came on my sir
Old 07-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nothing drastic about the car has changed yet, Went over tonight to take pictures of the rear suspension, Cleaned the interior a bit because it a had weird moldy look to the dash and interior panels since that stuff was in the basement of the previous owners house. Also took the steering rack off so that's tucked away and now its 100% up to the painter to start prepping the bay and spraying it then I will be dropping the motor in getting the wires all tucked and connected then get it running. Tried to buy some bolt kitts from downstar but the boys dont ship to Canada =/ Again I hate my life living here lol but anyways I'll continue to update as the delslo progresses.

Ohh and it also came with a set of really good condition rsx seats, Anyone running them in a non rsx and like them??? let me know what your opinion is about them, Sold the Recaro's sadly but I'll get another set soon.

Old 07-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this is sex....
Old 07-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this is sex....
:D How's your sol doing bro???
Old 07-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

:D How's your sol doing bro???
It's going good bro just waiting for a person to communicate with me tomorrow to pick up a all black interior, and a 97 bumper so just waiting on that before I put on my maplight on my driver side. Thanks for asking!
Old 07-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's going good bro just waiting for a person to communicate with me tomorrow to pick up a all black interior, and a 97 bumper so just waiting on that before I put on my maplight on my driver side. Thanks for asking!
so sick! all black interior is gonna be dope! and funny I was just saying I like the 97 bumpers and proably would get one if I didnt have the sir one
Old 07-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so sick! all black interior is gonna be dope! and funny I was just saying I like the 97 bumpers and proably would get one if I didnt have the sir one
Aww yea its going to look nice I can't wait!! What I want to do is switch between a 97 bumper and SIR bumper. I want to have both since I'm planing on keeping my car either forever or a long time so i am trying to accumulate all the rare parts to keep for my car. Just in case since it's hard to get del sol parts and will be harder in a few years!

Quick Reply: RHD CR-X Del Sol SIR