Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

C.A street sleeper!! want feedback/comments lots a pics!!***

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 06:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: C.A street sleeper!! want feedback/comments lots a pics!!***

That vinyl really took you out the soccer/adventure mom club. I like!
Old 07-12-2018, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 274 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by BoBaFreak
That vinyl really took you out the soccer/adventure mom club. I like!
Thanks lol

Last edited by wunfstgsr; 07-16-2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-26-2018, 06:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man it seems like all the honda tech and team integra forums are dead now! How’s the teg??
Old 08-27-2018, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ComptechGSRSC
Man it seems like all the honda tech and team integra forums are dead now! How’s the teg??
It's that damn BookFace! Now let me get back in my lawn chair to yell at the kids to get off my lawn...
Old 08-27-2018, 03:31 PM
footwork mastery

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Facebook sucks so bad for car stuff short of organizing a cars and coffee. Guess I’m just old
Old 08-28-2018, 04:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by .Grimace
Facebook sucks so bad for car stuff short of organizing a cars and coffee. Guess I’m just old
You aren't the only one. I'm 26 and don't have anything but H-T
Old 08-29-2018, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Facebook is garbage, but so many people use it for selling. If you're in a buy/sell/trade group you can't even sort your searches for the items for sale. So if you're searching for motors that were recently posted, it brings up stuff from years ago first. You can use the marketplace which is better, but then you're limited to 100 miles. It's the last place I search for stuff and only when I'm desperate.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Whats up dude! well you already know but to everyone I have bad and good news lol well I installed my new Toda header and like a few hours later my Pro Charger got damaged somehow , I have no idea how this happened but I sent the blower in yesterday to be inspected and hopefully its still under there warranty because it was recently rebuilt and I only put about 2,500 miles on it. But I will venture into the other side of the boost world and try out a turbo kit, I plan to get this kit,
NEW GO-AUTOWORKS R-X600 Turbo Kit D16 B16 B18 B20 LSVTEC H22 Civic Integra Del Sol CRX

I plan to use my Skunk2 Tuner 2 cams since I hear they work well with Turbo kits, I'm just a little bummed out this is the 3rd time I had to fix the Pro charger, the first time it was my fault and ran it with no filter and sucked in something destroying the impeller, the second time it just seized on me causing me to have it rebuilt recently and now a few months after getting it back it went out on me again.. But I think ill try and see how I like a Turbo kit being I never did a turbo setup I think I just may like it because at around 340 HP I was getting bored and wanted more power anyway or more TQ I should say.

Originally Posted by Blue-Civic-Hybrid
It's that damn BookFace! Now let me get back in my lawn chair to yell at the kids to get off my lawn...
I just pictured you in a wife beater holding a shotgun drinking a bud light in your lawn chair lol

Originally Posted by .Grimace

Yea its only good for getting the scoop on holiday deals with vendors haha

Originally Posted by GreatWave
You aren't the only one. I'm 26 and don't have anything but H-T
Its all I have too lol

Originally Posted by Ericjergs
Facebook is garbage, but so many people use it for selling. If you're in a buy/sell/trade group you can't even sort your searches for the items for sale. So if you're searching for motors that were recently posted, it brings up stuff from years ago first. You can use the marketplace which is better, but then you're limited to 100 miles. It's the last place I search for stuff and only when I'm desperate.
I found my EK hatchback on one of these FB sell pages, I got it for $1,100 its a 2000 EK hatch back bone stock with aftermarket suspension. Engines runs solid but has high miles but I daily it every day and it runs so good and strong I love it lol! clean interior too! all it needed was a new header, and O2 sensor and after I set the timing it ran so strong and good I was so impressed!

Last edited by wunfstgsr; 12-02-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Did you happen to make it to the Old Skool Honda meet last Sunday?
Old 09-13-2018, 04:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Did you happen to make it to the Old Skool Honda meet last Sunday?
No I didn't hear anything about it. How was it?
Old 11-28-2018, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well back from the dead! Been a long time and small changes. I'm not going turbo at least not yet, Procharger gave me a good discount on a brand new unit with a 1 year warranty. I'll have the old one repaired some day.

So I got the new blower back and installed, a few things happened when the blower broke it pushed oil into the intercooler and charge pipes so I cleaned out the charge pipes and looked inside the intercooler and man it was so clogged with crap and metal shavings I tossed it, actually I recycled it and got $1.30 lol.. So I found another intercooler online for $45 and just got to replace the other one until I save for a quality intercooler these are knock off intercoolers. Will they work YES but are they efficient probrably not so ill change it soon but for now it should be good enough to get the car back up and running. I made a stencil and painted the Procharger logo on it came out half decent at least haha.

I ordered a few new parts which is a IAT adaptor bung to weld to my charge pipe as well as the sk2 IAT block off plate to finish that up. I noticed there's a big chip missing from my crank pulley so I ordered a used Fluidampr in the market place so im excited to install that, today my buddy had it installed on his Turbo ITR and he said what a world of a difference it made across the board so im going to do the same real soon.

The new header fits real well and has great ground clearance and I finished welding the DC carb plates to them also lol

Last edited by wunfstgsr; 11-28-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Picked up a new K&N air filter for the Procharger!
Old 11-28-2018, 06:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Glad to see this thing is still kickin!
Old 11-28-2018, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here's my Stencil I used and made,

Old 11-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here's the new blower that came in, I used the old snail because I welded a 90 elbo for the filter so I just took the new one off. I put the 2.95" pulley back on. I posted some pics of the Procharger install.

Last edited by wunfstgsr; 11-29-2018 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here's the main bracket. It attaches on the alternator bracket and the oil pump/block. You can also see the bad chip that broke off the crank pulley.

here's the bolt attached to the alternator bracket.

here you can see the bolt behind the idle pulley that attaches to the oil pump or block. You can also see the area I had to machine to clear the crank pulley when I first put the kit on. I hope I don't have to machine it more to clear the Fluidamper pulley I got. Cause I here it's bigger than oem but not sure if it's bigger than the B20 crank pulley.

Then there is a side support bracket used to brace the main bracket. The side support bracket is bolted to the side of the main bracket then there is 2 dowels used to bolt up to the AC brack on the engine. If you have the AC being used skip the dowels as the AC will fill in the space instead of the dowels. I don't have AC so I used the dowels.

Last edited by wunfstgsr; 11-29-2018 at 12:06 AM.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So now the main bracket bolts are used to attach the blower to main bracket I use a small jack or my knee to hold it in place and hand tight the bolts.

Attach the bolts to these holes here,

Now you can attach the charge pipe to the blower.

Take the belt note im using this size belt because I have a B20 crank pulley and wrap the belt on. You must remove the idle pulley and wrap the belt over the blower pulley, up over the AC tentioner pulley, over the crank pulley, then over the supercharger idle pulley.

Old 11-28-2018, 11:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by GreatWave
Glad to see this thing is still kickin!
Thanks it's slowly getting there, I hardly have motivation anymore with work and financially it hurt me to get the new blower but owell.

Old 12-01-2018, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Take your time and try not to burn yourself out. Just work on it when you have a chance and enjoy it.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Take your time and try not to burn yourself out. Just work on it when you have a chance and enjoy it.
Thanks brother, yea it just sucks not having a garage anymore, I'm scared to death every day every minuet with it sitting outside everyday, not all the safety precautions in the world can make me feel at ease until I have a garage again. Living in Apt suck and they hound me every time I work on my car too. I thank God everyday for keeping her safe, No one knows the blood sweat and tears that went into this car over the years.

But when I see new builds or other clean Hondas driving it sparks back my motivation to keep going and try at least get it back on its feet. I wont ever sell it so over time I hope to finish it up as a whole as far as touch all basis on the build. Right now Im focused literally still on getting the car running and tuned correctly then I can focus on the suspension and paint more. I care not that it makes less HP than a what a turbo kit could do or if its slower than John Who's turbo civic or K swapped ect... I just want to enjoy the car for what it is and has that's all..

Hopefully this week on m y day off ill get the new Intercooler put on and ill take it out for a spin again with the new header and hopefully the blower wont break again like the last drive lol knock on wood..

Last edited by wunfstgsr; 12-02-2018 at 12:47 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Update,
I got the intercooler installed and it runs great so far, Yesterday I had my Fluidamper harmonic balancer installed sorry no pics, I didn't have the bolts to put on the Power steering pulley on but I ordered the screws online and ill put it on next week but so far the engine feels more smooth and most all the vibration in my steering wheel is gone which is amazing. Really feel good about this mod, I bought it used and save almost half on the price of a new one! and since these require no maintenance I wasn't worried about it being used. The shop that installed the pulley I think didn't tension my Pro charger belt correct so its not making the same boost which was around 9psi at 7k cause now its around 5 psi, the pulley size didn't change much so im sure either the belt needs to be sized down to put more tension or it just needs more tension on the tensioner,

I received my Blox Camber kit and I also ordered the bushings for the front camber kit and ill be installing those next week or so hopefully so that after I can order some fresh tires and get a proper alignment after.
Old 12-19-2018, 05:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good stuff man!! Glad to hear it’s coming along. Now if only I could get mine right. Replaced the distributor, now no tach but can see it on the Hondata. Fuel and ignition maps all jacked up, sounds like an STI taking off but fine on the highway. Still need to install the intercooler and breather setup and relocate the battery
Old 12-19-2018, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good stuff man!! Glad to hear it’s coming along. Now if only I could get mine right. Replaced the distributor, now no tach but can see it on the Hondata. Fuel and ignition maps all jacked up, sounds like an STI taking off but fine on the highway. Still need to install the intercooler and breather setup and relocate the battery
Check the blue wire that's on the dizzy harness, you might have a OBD1 where it doesn't have the blue tach wire coming from the back of the distr harness, once I had this happen so I just had to tap a wire from the back of the harness plug to the blue wire on the shock tower harness close to the clutch master cylinder. I tucked the wire as best as I could but its a cheap fix.
Old 12-21-2018, 04:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It’s weird because it worked fine before the distributor was replaced, except for the occasional breakup where it would bounce are a little. Just landed in Indy on our way to Boston then onto Maine so I’ll check it next week lol fuel metering is pretty jacked up in the cold. I wish there was a competent tuner in KC lol
Old 12-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well im starting to understand superchargers allot more and that these pulleys really don't relate to anything PSI wise but impeller speeds, And the amount of CFM the engine flows determines how much psi is created, This explains why how a friend of mines with the same size pulley made 14 psi on his engine and mines makes 9psi cause my engine must flow allot more possibly cause of my ported head and cams i have. Well I did some math using a supercharger impeller calculator and according to this my Blower is spinning at 75,817 RPM and 80k is the max rated RPM for the blower. I have a 2.95" pulley which makes 9psi at around 8,600 RPM which is over spinning my blower. Im going to have a custom pulley made at 2.8" and I will lower my engines redline to 8100 rpm and see how much boost I make in the mid range and at redline, Keeping the engines redline at 8,100 RPM will keep the impeller RPM at 79,879 RPM so it will be under the 80k max limit so I wont be over revving the Super charger. Although I believe the other day I made a full throttle pull in 3rd gear and it hit 9psi but I swear I was at 9k rpm which is over reving the blower by 4,242 RPM Soon as I get time this week I will set my redline in the hondata lower to prevent it from veving to 9k

Quick Reply: C.A street sleeper!! want feedback/comments lots a pics!!***