Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

***MY MUDFLAP EATIN/WHEEL WHORE DB

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 ***MY MUDFLAP EATIN/WHEEL ***** DB

Well i bought this car exactly 3 weeks ago and have loved it ever since! I have owned many honda/acura cars, however this is one of my favorite my 92 Acura Integra LS 4-Door! This car was bone stock when i first picked it up and in excellent shape seeing as im the second owner and it was garage kept! Everything works perfect including the a/c for those hot tn summer days!! Since i brought it home i have lowered it with a progressive lowering spring kit, 4300k h.i.d kit, yellow fog lamps, amber corner lamps, new 6 1/2' 3-way speakers all the way around and new deck (clarion of course) and of course a collection of rims other than that its still bone stock just with a minty fresh detail every week!!
This car will be a ongoing process of mine so check back for updates!
Attached Images      

Last edited by christ0pher; 10-17-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***MY MUDFLAP EATIN/WHEEL ***** DB

Attached Images     

Last edited by christ0pher; 10-17-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Attached Images    
Old 10-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

3 weeks 3 sets of wheels? do you change them every weekend?
Old 10-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

New kicks every week for a old skool car! Its obvious i have a wheel addiction! Looking for my 4th set as we speak!
Old 10-17-2009, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

should keep the 3rd set slam it some more and 1 peice jdm headligts call it a day
Old 10-17-2009, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by ALLMOT0REJ1
1 peice jdm headlights
looks alot better than gay amber corners and yellow fogs. must have for this car.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 AM

nice. makin me wanna get rid of my EJ and grab a DB. nice nice. future plans?
Old 10-18-2009, 03:42 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

very clean engine bay
Old 10-18-2009, 05:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rf0bbish
looks alot better than gay amber corners and yellow fogs. must have for this car.
lol when u turn the jdm one pieces on the fogs are yellow and the blinker/parking lights are amber...? oh well theirs always gonna be someone with something negative to say!! Thanks for all the comments guys! At the first of the year im buyin a itr long block and ecu from hmotors but for now im gonna keep doin a little here and there trying to keep it mostly stock....
Old 10-18-2009, 09:41 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

3 sets of wheels is not being a wheel ***** especially when most are Rotas. nice DB, but self proclaimed titles are pretty gay.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden
3 sets of wheels is not being a wheel ***** especially when most are Rotas. nice DB, but self proclaimed titles are pretty gay.
thanks for the comment... to each their own... right? lol anyway yea i think people who come gay up other people's threads up with lame comments are pretty gay themselves however that dont stop them... obviously... its my car, my thread, and ill call it whatever i like! I would rather change it up weekly with "rotas" rather than have the same set of spoon or ssx wheels forever because they costed me a arm and a leg! Please remember this is a stock 92 and im NOT going to buy wheels thats worth more than my car!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by christ0pher
Please remember this is a stock 92 and im NOT going to buy wheels thats worth more than my car!
Then you should consider remembering that all 3 sets of your poser wheels wouldn't even add up to the value of 1 legit set. If you think you're a wheel *****... you're mistaken. And, if you want to go by the basis of just sheer quantity... you don't even have enough sets to range in the double digits. 10+ wheel sets might warrant the title, regardless of their quality/originality... but not three.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon3 Re: ***MY MUDFLAP EATIN/WHEEL ***** DB

Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Then you should consider remembering that all 3 sets of your poser wheels wouldn't even add up to the value of 1 legit set. If you think you're a wheel *****... you're mistaken. And, if you want to go by the basis of just sheer quantity... you don't even have enough sets to range in the double digits. 10+ wheel sets might warrant the title, regardless of their quality/originality... but not three.
rotflmfao at this guy... obviously i do know what a legit set of wheels cost or i wouldnt have said anything about it. This is a joke... 10+ sets of legit wheels make u a wheel *****! WOW im sorry i have only had the car AND my 3 sets of wheels for 3 weeks now... i dont know anyone who has put a diffrent set of shoes on their car each week so why dont ya just quit hatin and get off my D!!!!!

BTW I NEVER STATED I WAS A WHEEL ***** HOWEVER I DID STATE MY CAR IS... Im starting to think some people just get on here to hate on what they dont have or just try to find threads to knock on!

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU START GAYIN MY THREAD UP WITH USELESS COMMENTS!!

Last edited by christ0pher; 10-19-2009 at 03:42 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

johnny 5 why is all your posts hating on other peoples stuff or wat they say... no wonder you only have a 100 post no friends and never posted a thread...
Old 10-19-2009, 06:33 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

^or because he joined not too long ago? lol

I think it looks good to me. I like the auto X's on it. drop it more and give it some go.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:53 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

johnny 5 why is all your posts hating on other peoples stuff or wat they say... no wonder you only have a 100 post no friends and never posted a thread...
Well I don't dude. I don't come on to HT just to talk ****, but when clowns like you think you're a wheel ***** with some Rotas, you need to know you aren't. It seems that you do know that you aren't, but regardless your attitude sucks. You would be better off with 1 set of legit wheels with nice tires. Just keep running your mouth about it, this honda scene is a small world, don't think you won't run into people in real life.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Your Teg isn't even low, so there is no way your mudflaps are "eatin." And wheel ****** = people who appreciate legit wheels, and actually buys them.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I really dont care how big the honda scene is ive been in this game for awhile so i dont care what big mouth ******* i run into. The fact of the matter is i simply posted a few pics of my car on diffrent sets of wheels and called it what i wanted to call it... not what you want to call it seein as it isnt your car... i didnt know the honda scene these days consisted of a small group of people who spent thousands on their old *** hondas and knocked the people who dont.... i guess i just need to catch up on times its sad someones childish comments about my wheels could lead to such bullshit! Threatin someone who cares everyone can talk **** behind a computer screen but i have not been to one place were i had someone come up to me and tell me whats gay or wrong about my car... i guess this is the place those type of people come and thats why theres such a small "scene." To end this on a diffrent note i appericate all the positive feedback on my car and im sorry if i have offended the people who are not a bunch of haters...
Old 10-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

car looks to be in good condition.... i dont have a problem with ur "title" or set of rims....jus ur headlights, get some 1pc. headlights to make it look cleaner imo. They aren't that expensive nowadays. jus looks generic painted. Thats all....
Old 10-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

so why dont ya just quit hatin and get off my D!!!!!
Sorry, but you need to learn what the word "hate" means. I have had no intention to wanting to see you deceased. Secondly, I have no interest in your "D", whatever that may be. You'd probably claim it to be something far more than it really is anyway, judging by this thread.

BTW I NEVER STATED I WAS A WHEEL ***** HOWEVER I DID STATE MY CAR IS.
What, exactly, is the difference? Considering the car has no source of income... (or even a soul for that matter), how could it possibly be purchasing these wheels?

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU START GAYIN MY THREAD UP WITH USELESS COMMENTS!!
"Gayin up"? Are you a homophobe or something? What's with the ludicrous overuse of the term "gay"? Upon reviewing the posts in this thread... none of them have a sexual preference. So, where do you get this "gay" from?

Oh no, I don't have any e-Friends on Honda-Tech! How sad for me. As I've stated before in a previous post, I'm just here to point out the stupid and ignorant people that have ruined this site.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Sorry, but you need to learn what the word "hate" means. I have had no intention to wanting to see you deceased. Secondly, I have no interest in your "D", whatever that may be. You'd probably claim it to be something far more than it really is anyway, judging by this thread.

What, exactly, is the difference? Considering the car has no source of income... (or even a soul for that matter), how could it possibly be purchasing these wheels?

"Gayin up"? Are you a homophobe or something? What's with the ludicrous overuse of the term "gay"? Upon reviewing the posts in this thread... none of them have a sexual preference. So, where do you get this "gay" from?

Oh no, I don't have any e-Friends on Honda-Tech! How sad for me. As I've stated before in a previous post, I'm just here to point out the stupid and ignorant people that have ruined this site.
Johnny im sorry to say but i need no excuses as to why you do the things you do... just do them else were its people like you that has brought this thread to were it is now so do me and everyone else you have tried to "call out" a favor and go on about your buisness you obviously have none here. Oh and btw my car is a big part of my income considering without it i would have no ride to work or anywere for that matter... and yes my car has SOUL!!
Old 10-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DBiNfEcTeD*
car looks to be in good condition.... i dont have a problem with ur "title" or set of rims....jus ur headlights, get some 1pc. headlights to make it look cleaner imo. They aren't that expensive nowadays. jus looks generic painted. Thats all....
Thanks db for your positive comments and suggestions! They are a very bright yellow but its not paint its yellow film simply placed over the factory fog lamp. I have been considering buy another set of 1 pieces. I had some in a previous da but i didnt like the fact they wasnt a glass housing and got fogged up with age.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm not Rick!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice whip ninja
Old 10-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rick_rabies
nice whip ninja
thank you