Notices
All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest????

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (nonvtecallmotor)

well after i ran my mouth talking **** i realized that is was not my place to talk to ****. no i dont have a fast car so i should not have run my mouth or even said ne thing on this thred. to the shop of mid atlantic i am sorry for saying that **** about ur shop i have no room to say ne thing about ur shop i have never got ne thing done there but a friend of mine has and the work that was done was a great job. rickey i am sure all of yours cars are fast nice work i have seen your work and u do a good job at what you do. i give u mad props on what u built. i have no hate for anyone that has a honda going fast. so all the bull **** i said i take back. peace
Old 10-25-2004, 09:40 AM

Default Re: (bmoresb16efhatch)

Does this mean we're not gonna see a race?
Old 10-25-2004, 11:17 AM

Well put. Now man up and come out to shake Ricks hand. You may learn something from us old heads.
Old 10-25-2004, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Racer_X)

Apology expected on my end....

but.... why the sudden change of heart? You seemed so deeply filled with hatred for all of us and all of sudden.
Old 10-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LSiTurbo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LSiTurbo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Apology expected on my end....

but.... why the sudden change of heart? You seemed so deeply filled with hatred for all of us and all of sudden. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Pressure from his peers possibly?

Sam
Old 10-25-2004, 02:59 PM

Default Re: (This Post.

ok heres an end to this crazy post, Id like to take this time to clear up a few things, ill not be responding to any further posts or threads, if a Race is to be had ill contact you ricky, we'll set it up, that's no problem..

Rick,
It's been brought to my attention that some threats are being exchanged from people that have nothing to do with anything I said, any comments I made about your post, any comments I made about your car, anything in but to be imature and silly on honda-tech,

I only stated a few simple opinions about some statements you generated based on your cars performance in the q/mile with the setup you have. When you post on Honda-tech your asking for criticism right? Im sure you'd love to have that criticism be all positive but there will always be people that disagree or have contrary opinions in what you've stated, now people that have little or no information/experience to back up they're disagreement are labeled " haters " and rightfully so, should'nt comment at all on someone elses thread, you can call me a hater if you'd like but I have express no hatred or dislike towards you or anyone else on here.

Yes, ive disagreed with your car being labeled a true street vehicle, its just my opinion you should be mature enough to disregard what I think if you REALLY believe you have a true street car, if you feel that strongly about it, don't listen to me, the only one that has to believe your right is you right ?

I don't even have a street car, I tried to keep mine streetable a long time ago but it got out of hand, and made more sense to just go Full Race, I think its a shame there aren't a lot of true full race all motor hondas around here, the track never seems to show any and id like to compete with some locals.

12.12 is a great time but its not the worlds fastest, theres someone faster out there and statements like such bring nothing but strong opinions like mine.

Any references to Mid-atlantic or JE import performance should be disregarded as well, ive heard horror stories from both places, ive also seen some nice work come out of both so I don't own a shop so i'll not bash either, I think its great that people have some place to go if they can't do work themselves, hell if I had the $$$ I'd have my own too

And ignore what everyone else said on this post, there will be no fighting, theres no bad blood here, No personal references made on either of our behalfs, I can't speak for anybody who said anything on here.

Id also like to say that I appriciate the challenge, we will race, I don't have an approximate eta on when, the car is getting a cage put in 11/9 she should be done that week, ill bring her down the parkway or we can meet @ cecil, it doesn't matter to me. Ill IM you and keep you posted, ill even open a thread when we do race with video for all to see. B16 Race Car vs B20 Street Machine should be a good one. We can leave the $ @ 1,000 or lower if you'd like, Id really recommend you pull a solid 11 sec q/mile before we race but we'll dance however you'd like, this ones on me

Thanks again for your time, I look forward to it.

Old 10-25-2004, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (This Post. (towsondragcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nonvtecallmotor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Type-R's run good. Theres alot more info. out there for vtec motors then the nonvtecs. I've been building set ups that no one can seem to help me with, so I just try it and see if it works and if it does and if it dont, back to the drawing board.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so u want to try out my cams the with new setup?
Old 10-25-2004, 03:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (This Post. (towsondragcrx)

I have no problem with you I was never pissed at you but those other guys had no reason to get personal. I respect people who respect me.

You may think its not a street car and thats cool. I was just stating that I can and have driven that car on the street, but only after the race season.

The whole shop thing is BS. Theres not one single shop that hasnt had something bad said about them. Comes with the tertairy. You cant make everyone happy.

We can race thats fine with me.

I was just asking if it was the fastest because theres not alot of LS nonvtecs around. I thought that MHracing Teg. only ran 12.2 @ 109.

Modified by nonvtecallmotor at 7:57 PM 10/25/2004

Modified by nonvtecallmotor at 8:28 PM 10/25/2004
Old 10-25-2004, 04:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bmoresb16efhatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well after i ran my mouth talking **** i realized that is was not my place to talk to ****. no i dont have a fast car so i should not have run my mouth or even said ne thing on this thred. to the shop of mid atlantic i am sorry for saying that **** about ur shop i have no room to say ne thing about ur shop i have never got ne thing done there but a friend of mine has and the work that was done was a great job. rickey i am sure all of yours cars are fast nice work i have seen your work and u do a good job at what you do. i give u mad props on what u built. i have no hate for anyone that has a honda going fast. so all the bull **** i said i take back. peace</TD></TR></TABLE>I'm glad to see that your taking the grown up approach Because I tryed to keep my composure the best that I could. but I was very pissed. I took that **** very peronal. That **** was uncalled for. I would never say that **** to somebody with being ready to fight.

But I'm happy to see that your being a MAN about it now.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:48 PM

Default .

holy **** i cant believe maryland has so many racers. i would have never thought.
-hey whats the weight difference with a crx and a 91hb si? i have a 2000 b16 and trying to decide what to put it in. i can get a hb for cheap.

i cant believe so much arguement went on over "street car" wtf. you guys seriously have nothing better to do than look for the slightest reason the bash? the fact that he runs in "street class" should have ceared that up in the begining.
i give props to the b20 guy and his car. its not just about going fast that i give props too. i give props for opening doors and trying things that havent been done much. im sure some other guys will start building b20's with the help of the information that you contribute to this forum.

btw bmoresb16efhatch, never underestimate the power of a comma. reading your posts takes some effort in trying to decode what you mean.

and to whover that kid was that said "im 17 and your 24, blah blah, press charges, blah blah" your a ******* piece of **** snitch that needs to get beat the **** up real bad before you evolve into a bigger snitch. who the **** talks **** to some1 and then basically says "go ahead hit me, ill press charges if you do"

i have a friend who owns a shop here and recently some 16 year old kids tried to break into the shop. so he got a 17 year old kid and his cronies to woop his ***. i sincerly hope some1 will do the same for you. before you grow up into a worse type of snitch.

i didnt post here to bash, but this is the kind of person that really needs some *** woopins at an early age. everybody hates a snitch and kids that think they can talk **** to an adults face and call the cops really need an *** woopin. you should also realize that just about every adult here can get some kid to woop another kids *** if need be.

Modified by L8NightDrifter at 6:07 PM 10/25/2004
Old 10-26-2004, 04:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: . (L8NightDrifter)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by L8NightDrifter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
holy **** i cant believe maryland has so many racers.

and to whover that kid was that said "im 17 and your 24, blah blah, press charges, blah blah" your a ******* piece of **** snitch that needs to get beat the **** up real bad before you evolve into a bigger snitch. who the **** talks **** to some1 and then basically says "go ahead hit me, ill press charges if you do"

kids that think they can talk **** to an adults face and call the cops really need an *** woopin. you should also realize that just about every adult here can get some kid to woop another kids *** if need be.

Modified by L8NightDrifter at 6:07 PM 10/25/2004</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 10-26-2004, 07:18 PM

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (nonvtecallmotor)

wow, ima do the excact same setup aite? except ish going to be a crvtec . my new mission, like oh yeah
Old 10-27-2004, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: . (L8NightDrifter)

Did some work on the Rex last nite, going to the track today hopefully we have better #'s to post up 2nite fingers are crossed
Old 07-24-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Re: . (md23vtec)

fgb
Old 07-25-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (nonvtecallmotor)

bad ***!