Notices
All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 07:51 AM
King of the One Liners

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (civicxpress)

I too expected the " supercharge any honda ordeal"

And after reading this pointless nonsense i really wish it was, at least i could have just clicked the back button and forgot about it. But this is just incoherant babble.

Bent valves FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (civicxpress)

I think hes saying the head and the RIDICULOUSLY oversized fuel system did it? change the head and triple the fuel, thats it man!!
Old 11-30-2007, 08:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (b19coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b19coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Difficult to read the charts and the differences between dyno runs is not clearly spelled out.
For instance:

The gains/losses on the chart are clearly explained and easy to understand.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

i ll go and get a better print out with darker graph colors
Old 11-30-2007, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (rochesterrice

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LumpyTheGrumpyCamshaft &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">doubt the op will share his drugs.. don't post when stoned bro..
(puff puff pass tho)</TD></TR></TABLE>

ur going to look pretty stupid when
i share the sercert

Old 11-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (2fastGSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2fastGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I too expected the " supercharge any honda ordeal"

And after reading this pointless nonsense i really wish it was, at least i could have just clicked the back button and forgot about it. But this is just incoherant babble.

Bent valves FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

it s ok
rookies like u can t read dyno sheets
so i expect stupid comments like this
Old 11-30-2007, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (LSvtecMike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LSvtecMike &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So is the OP going to share something...or make us all guess. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i will tell u when someone can point out the difference............

Old 11-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Natural Aspirations)

559 at it again
Old 11-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (rev-speed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rev-speed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i will tell u when someone can point out the difference............
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I see that you have been taking lessons from the Master of His Own Fictitious Universe. Cryptic references to obscure factoids and little known theories are apparently becoming the fashionable stock in trade for the H-T'er in the know.

Post the sheet and explain the changes between the runs that account for any gains or losses that you may have seen. Simply and concisely. Let us all in on it.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (rev-speed)

40 whp from a ported head and different cams, not bad, but its no missing link. any time slips to make a real comparison.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (bluedlude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bluedlude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">40 whp from a ported head and different cams, not bad, but its no missing link. any time slips to make a real comparison.</TD></TR></TABLE>

the head is worth less since the valve s bent
the bigger cam s potention is not being used
look at the power band dies at 7.5k rpm.................
Old 11-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Its on a different dynojet
Old 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
King of the One Liners

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rev-speed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it s ok
rookies like u can t read dyno sheets
so i expect stupid comments like this </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha rookies like me .... thats a good one.

If I am a rookie then i wouldnt even know what you would be considered my friend.

Obviously I am not the only one who thinks you have a learning disability by the way that you post , and the lack of intelligent content there within.

So please keep on with your nonsense about you" secret info" as we all sit back and have a nice laugh-

You are a prime example of why the saying in my signature holds to be so true.

Carry on -
Old 11-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (S@nt0s)

Retards! He is trying to see if you can figure out how he gained the extra HP!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by S@nt0s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">559 at it again </TD></TR></TABLE>'
ya mama!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (Used2beAb16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Used2beAb16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its on a different dynojet</TD></TR></TABLE>
same dyno
Old 11-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (b19coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b19coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I see that you have been taking lessons from the Master of His Own Fictitious Universe. Cryptic references to obscure factoids and little known theories are apparently becoming the fashionable stock in trade for the H-T'er in the know.

Post the sheet and explain the changes between the runs that account for any gains or losses that you may have seen. Simply and concisely. Let us all in on it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

tommorrow i will go to methodmotor works to get the dyno sheet with darker colors
Old 11-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know what he did to make the extra power
but im not saying nothing.................
Old 11-30-2007, 06:46 PM

Why not post it.. Se what i dont understand is how you want us to tell you what you did..

nobody's an idiot from what you did
you went with a b16 head(lowers your compression)(also ported, improved flow)

you went to a s2s3 cams vs a junII
bigger tb, different valvetrain and different fuel setup.. i'm sure since the cams are bigger you'd pick up some whp..same with bigger tb, and a b16 flow probably out did the gsr one stock for stock but a small margin..
even then you didn't make 220whp, share the serect, make me look stupid, please.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:21 PM
moderator emeritus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (sa90eg)

post info or prepare to lose points and thread be deleted.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (98vtec)

danm son.....prepare to be docked
Old 11-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (I smell secre

lets give him 24hrs
Old 11-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

missing link ftw
Old 11-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

now available in NOS flavor; 'Strong Like a Woman.'

Old 11-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (spooncivic1)

I also see he switched to honda s200 from crome and from a dtr to a dtm header
Old 11-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup (98vtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 98vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">post info or prepare to lose points and thread be deleted.</TD></TR></TABLE>
kind of severe dont you think?
Old 12-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 98vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">post info or prepare to lose points and thread be deleted.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmm....someone appears to mean business

Quick Reply: To all my H-t fellows i found the serect to making an extrat 30% gain to ur setup