Notices
Acura TSX Acura TSX Sports Sedan. USDM TSX and Euro/UK/JDM Accord.

tsx chop...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: tsx chop... (M-Type)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by M-Type &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

NO!

We are as free to express our opinion as you are. Maybe you should tone yourself down first, calling SSR rice simply because you dont like them is real harsh and get honda-techers' blood boiling.

i myself like the SSR chop with the blk TSX. The polished lip compliment the chrome trim on the car and the dark spokes works great on a blk car.

by the way nice chops </TD></TR></TABLE>
Right. Maybe I should explain myself better then.

Of course, giving your opinion is alright, hell, I do myself at the risk of being flamed. But it's not a reason for calling others morons when they give out their opinions. Did I call Tee Es ex a moron for doing the chop? No, I just questionned the looks. And I found his answer to be very neutral and respectful-- and the discussion was over, until two civic guys brought it back up calling me moron and saying it was because I was jealous, I couldn't afford them. And this is where it ticked me off a little, because it's not their forum, and they come here as if it were GDD.

Hense the reason for my warning. I have made a point of remaining polite in my comments, and I know all the other TSX owners / members of this forum here are too. So don't any Civic kid come thrash this forum, because it is not yours. We are for the most part all members of A-TSX.com, where there is a lot more members and topics to participate in. For Christ's sake, don't come and make this forum an annoying one, because it will be less tempting to contribute to it, whatever we have to say. It is already a pretty slow moving forum, let's not lose any members because any non-TSX members start raising hell here.

Now, about the SSR's. I never said the SSR's were rice. I don't care for those wheels. Actually, I.ve seen some on CD5's and I think they kick *** on that car. But in my opinion, they don't fit with the style and image of the TSX. And the combo makes the TSX look rice. But, and I know I offended SSR fans, it doesn't take away anything from the qualities of the wheels themselves.
Old 10-21-2003, 01:30 AM

Default Re: tsx chop... (sauceman)

I for one do agree that there are stupid fourm trolls that likes to come in and just blab out what ever they want. Just be careful what you say.

Modified by M-Type at 9:56 PM 10/26/2003
Old 11-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey, nice chop. The SSRs in a bigger size and that color would look sweet IMO
Old 11-02-2003, 02:32 PM

good work w/ the photoshop
Old 11-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: tsx chop... (sauceman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sauceman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
So don't any Civic kid come thrash this forum, because it is not yours. We are for the most part all members of A-TSX.com, where there is a lot more members and topics to participate in. For Christ's sake, don't come and make this forum an annoying one, because it will be less tempting to contribute to it, whatever we have to say. It is already a pretty slow moving forum, let's not lose any members because any non-TSX members start raising hell here.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow you're an *******. I guess TSX owners are just like some of those Hype R owners.

Anyway back to the orig. thread, Good chop
Old 11-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: tsx chop... (GsrSdn)

Sorry dude, but fromt what I study (Information Technology to be precise), the Internet is a medium that is regarded a "free for all". Everybody and anybody with a membership to a discussion forum/board is allowed/permitted to contribute and publish their individual opinions/thoughts/feelings, or whatever they would like to contribute.

You telling me and the "others" who don't own a TSX not to contribute in this thread is not right, and you do NOT reserve any right to tell anybody what or what not to do, and where or where not to post. Use some sense before posting STUPID comments.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:35 PM

Default Re: (CodeDawg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CodeDawg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good work w/ the photoshop</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-20-2003, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (n0se.)

man i wanted to see one chopped up it peices... heres some pics of one kinda chopped up...

http://www.autotrader.com/find...=none
Old 11-21-2003, 06:47 AM

that looks tight with the pg-5's
Old 11-21-2003, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EdianTfw)

The rear wheels don't buldge out enough IMO. They are a little too tucked away.

Nice though.
Old 11-22-2003, 06:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EpDarks)

can you throw in some camber??? looks good tho
Old 11-23-2003, 12:34 PM

LOOKS GREAT! Got them in Advan Gold RG wheels?