Notices
Acura TSX Acura TSX Sports Sedan. USDM TSX and Euro/UK/JDM Accord.

Need help with navi DVD

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with navi DVD

Just picked up an '05 and looking to find out where I can get an updated version of the navi dvd. Besides the obvious places to look, I'm more interested in the "discount" way of obtaining an updated version, any suggestions? Thanks!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:31 PM
I fry gay turkeys

Default Re: Need help with navi DVD (2K SI)

I wondered that myself, mine's brand new, but I'd like to get one some day because the put streets in by me all the time. I'll someone, somewhere can copy their DVD for you. Mine won't work because the 07-08 Navi system is different.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need help with navi DVD (2K SI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2K SI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just picked up an '05 and looking to find out where I can get an updated version of the navi dvd. Besides the obvious places to look, I'm more interested in the "discount" way of obtaining an updated version, any suggestions? Thanks!</TD></TR></TABLE>

You have to buy it at http://www.acuranavi.com. It'll bring you to alpine's website, the manufacturer of the navi unit. You can ask for it at your acura dealer, but they'll just order it for you as a courtesy.

There's no "discount", unless you can find it on ebay. Some people buy the DVD, use it to upgrade certain features (like the radio layout), then they sell it and use their old DVD.

You might buy want to buy it, make a copy of it, and then ask for a refund. I think some people have tried that.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:54 AM
I fry gay turkeys

Default Re: Need help with navi DVD (dvsOasis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dvsOasis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You have to buy it at http://www.acuranavi.com. It'll bring you to alpine's website, the manufacturer of the navi unit. You can ask for it at your acura dealer, but they'll just order it for you as a courtesy.

There's no "discount", unless you can find it on ebay. Some people buy the DVD, use it to upgrade certain features (like the radio layout), then they sell it and use their old DVD.

You might buy want to buy it, make a copy of it, and then ask for a refund. I think some people have tried that.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wonder if it can be "backed up".