Acura TSX Acura TSX Sports Sedan. USDM TSX and Euro/UK/JDM Accord.

a couple noob questions for the TSX

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 06:40 AM
Inactive account now known as MyspaceTom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a couple noob questions for the TSX

so real quick because im in a hurry. my girl just got a 04 TSX and i am wanting to order her a lip kit, exhaust, intake, and springs before the nashville honda-tech meet! so i need some help becasue i dont have time to do too much research! what are some good springs to go with and number one question? what kind of exhaust are you guys running? i want something nice and quiet. I have a WS2 if that says anything about my taste! Thanks so much for the help!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: a couple noob questions for the TSX (TomsEF)

the A-spec kit.....

mugen.....

Old 07-01-2007, 12:42 PM

i love the a-spec kit! i like the euro front. im new to the tsx is the euro front grill easy to do and the steering wheel? im gonna do a lot of searching i guess but just trying to get some quick help so i can order some stuff asap!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:20 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TomsEF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so real quick because im in a hurry. my girl just got a 04 TSX and i am wanting to order her a lip kit, exhaust, intake, and springs before the nashville honda-tech meet! so i need some help becasue i dont have time to do too much research! what are some good springs to go with and number one question? what kind of exhaust are you guys running? i want something nice and quiet. I have a WS2 if that says anything about my taste! Thanks so much for the help!</TD></TR></TABLE>

04 TSX ...

lip kit is a MUST (even though i dont have one yet) along with a DROP.

i have the buddy club racing spec coilovers. i personally think that the a-spec drop is much too mild. it does not sit low at all but very nice ride i hear.

i'd get the injen CAI/short-ram.. good gains and can be CAI or short ram.

i like the comptech exhaust nice deep/quiet sound.. i also hear the skunk exhaust has some *****...

good luck
Old 07-02-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: a couple noob questions for the TSX (Teh seX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Teh seX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

04 TSX ...

lip kit is a MUST (even though i dont have one yet) along with a DROP.

i have the buddy club racing spec coilovers. i personally think that the a-spec drop is much too mild. it does not sit low at all but very nice ride i hear.

i'd get the injen CAI/short-ram.. good gains and can be CAI or short ram.

i like the comptech exhaust nice deep/quiet sound.. i also hear the skunk exhaust has some *****...

good luck</TD></TR></TABLE>

injen short-ram ordered thank you. i deff agree with injen.

im going to look into the comptech exhaust because that is what im looking as far as sound. i like skunk2 products but i have never had one of there exhaust and as far as "*****" are we talkin really loud? lol
Old 07-02-2007, 11:11 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TomsEF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
im going to look into the comptech exhaust because that is what im looking as far as sound. i like skunk2 products but i have never had one of there exhaust and as far as "*****" are we talkin really loud? lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO! ***** meaning a deep drone... from what i hear its much louder than comptech. i like comptech because it is deep, yet subtle. Comptech ..

i have BC coilovers/injen CAI/Comptech headers/Random technology CAT.. just need hondata, lip kit & comptech exhaust..

MUCH MORE INFO at http://www.acura-tsx.com
Old 07-04-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: a couple noob questions for the TSX (Teh seX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Teh seX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LMAO! ***** meaning a deep drone... from what i hear its much louder than comptech. i like comptech because it is deep, yet subtle. Comptech ..

i have BC coilovers/injen CAI/Comptech headers/Random technology CAT.. just need hondata, lip kit & comptech exhaust..

MUCH MORE INFO at http://www.acura-tsx.com </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks for the link it helped out big time.