Notices
Acura TL, RL & ZDX Includes Legend, Vigor and 2001 - 2003 Acura CL

Tl Pics?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (hadboosttroy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hadboosttroy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha right. a six thousand dollar set of lowenhart 3 piece rims, yeah they are so ugly...

i so love shitty 1 piece cast acura wheels </TD></TR></TABLE>

Those rims on that car look sick man. I like it.
Old 05-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (XtremeCarTuner)

thanks man, i appreciate it
Old 05-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Tl Pics? (mike dyke)

Clean...
Old 05-31-2005, 08:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hadboosttroy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha right. a six thousand dollar set of lowenhart 3 piece rims, yeah they are so ugly...

i so love shitty 1 piece cast acura wheels </TD></TR></TABLE>

Expensive does not automatically mean good-looking.

Those wheels look good on certain cars, but not the TL. My brother also has an '05 TL 6-speed, and I would never let him put such wheels on his car, not that he would in the first place. He's looking at HRE's, another expensive brand, but I guarantee you that the HRE's will look much better than those.

Nothing personal, man. I'm just saying they don't go with the lines of the TL. But to each his own. As long as your mom likes it, who cares? I just wanted to say that expensive doesn't automatically equal looking good. You've got money, obviously -- but unfortunately taste doesn't come standard with money.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Pure Adrenaline)

haha no don't get me wrong. we had these on our previous RL and they looked much better. no sense in throwing away these really expensive wheels so we said hell lets put them on the tl. we were going to get some work meisters, but in the end we don't really like the car enough to buy another set of wheels. these look pretty darn good in person believe it or not.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pure Adrenaline &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Expensive does not automatically mean good-looking.

Those wheels look good on certain cars, but not the TL. My brother also has an '05 TL 6-speed, and I would never let him put such wheels on his car, not that he would in the first place. He's looking at HRE's, another expensive brand, but I guarantee you that the HRE's will look much better than those.

Nothing personal, man. I'm just saying they don't go with the lines of the TL. But to each his own. As long as your mom likes it, who cares? I just wanted to say that expensive doesn't automatically equal looking good. You've got money, obviously -- but unfortunately taste doesn't come standard with money.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-02-2005, 04:43 PM

Yeah those rims on the white TL look like *** :S
Old 06-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

6k cant make any ugly wheel nice.
BTW IMO the stock 17's look better than that A specs too.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dr. D-Series)

if you don't like them fine. i was posting them to show the original poster "tl pics." you guys crack me up though. i've never heard lowenharts called ugly. everyone who sees this car in person is in love with it.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

one more pic of the ugly rims just to fuel the fire. these things are classic but i wouldn't expect most of h-t to like it, they are too busy buying rotas

Old 06-03-2005, 07:36 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hadboosttroy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> i've never heard lowenharts called ugly. everyone who sees this car in person is in love with it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Then again if you have 22" chromes on there people would love it, and if you put a huge aluminum wing with an alpha 2 omega body kit, people would think it is one of the sickest cars around... Lot sof people like lots of ugly things...

Not hating on you, if you like the rims that is all that matters, it's just you can't expect everyone to like
Old 06-03-2005, 03:42 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hadboosttroy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">one more pic of the ugly rims just to fuel the fire. these things are classic but i wouldn't expect most of h-t to like it, they are too busy buying rotas
</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, i think they are ugly as **** too. I would spend as much as you did on them, but its your gig. and rotas, well, inexpensive knockoffs. whats wrong with that?

and im with the other guys, OEM a-specs look great. and you say OEM is shitty quality? Find me evidence that proves that, until then, OEM is great in quality.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (veggiemaster)

hehe, go to acura-tl.com read about everyones oem **** that is breaking, literally. i have never seen so many oem wheels break in my life. it's really surprising, but it usually gets covered under warranty. my point being, i'll take 3 piece harts any day of the week.

i'll say it once and i'll say it again, there isn't a lot of good taste on h-t.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn I wounder what it takes to break a wheel without driving hard.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Type SH)

potholes are typically what the other owners are saying. i mean you should see some of the pics, flat out fractured wheels, it's kind of scary but i guess **** happens
Old 06-04-2005, 01:51 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hadboosttroy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hehe, go to acura-tl.com read about everyones oem **** that is breaking, literally. i have never seen so many oem wheels break in my life. it's really surprising, but it usually gets covered under warranty. my point being, i'll take 3 piece harts any day of the week.

i'll say it once and i'll say it again, there isn't a lot of good taste on h-t.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I didnt know that they were having problems. interesting.

and just because someone, well in this case, multiple people dont like your wheels, doesnt mean that HT has bad taste. we just dont like that particular wheel. dont get your panties in a ringer if someone doesnt like your ****.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (veggiemaster)

yeah a bunch are breaking their rims. boxers fine over here honestly though you can't argue with the majority of people on h-t not having taste. unpainted body parts added on, red rims, knock-off rims etc. is in poor taste IMO.