Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

S2000 Cluster in RSX?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 05:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (TunedDC5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're just a ricer too!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heh...yeah, i'm a ricer. I love both of my stock cars and how ricey they are...oh wait, i take that back, i have BBS on my CL-S, so ****, im ricier than i thought.

I just wish those that stand by the whole "Performance ONLY" mind frame would give the other people that do have a desire for having cosmetic appeal and little cool additions to their car that dont add power their right to discuss it without hearing how stupid and gay and ricey it is...i mean jesus, domestic car owners find all of us to be ricers, they coined the phrase, hating on each other is just about the dumbest thing you could do, especially when someone was just curious like the author of this thread said.

Cut the dumb **** and just do what you like...quit the stupid ******* hating and stuff because it doesnt get you anywhere, makes you look like an *******, and who the hell wants to be cool with an *******? Nobody.
Old 01-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (hypnosisracing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypnosisracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I just wish those that stand by the whole "Performance ONLY" mind frame would give the other people that do have a desire for having cosmetic appeal and little cool additions to their car that dont add power their right to discuss it without hearing how stupid and gay and ricey it is...i mean jesus, domestic car owners find all of us to be ricers, they coined the phrase, hating on each other is just about the dumbest thing you could do, especially when someone was just curious like the author of this thread said.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Relax and stop your whining...It's just a message board d00d...Expect comments....We should all know this by now....If I/We see something that i dont like or doesnt fit my taste then I'm gonna post something about it...That's the whole point/beauty of a forum/messageboard...We can't just let you ricers get away with something like this without posting a comment.... ....

And it aint "stupid ******* hating", it's something called an opinion...And if you dont like a comment that someone posts, how hard is it for you just to ignore it and move on....Now this thread has become a debate...**** this...I'm over it....
Old 01-28-2005, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDMGSRCRX)

hahaha...incredible. I tell you what kiddo, you let me know when you convince the rest of the world how a stock S2000 and CL-S are ricey and thus, making me a ricer by driving them and i'll concede and walk away from this discussion (which is all it is, im not debating anything, you can make no legitimate point that would make me agree with you that its just "opinion" when you come in here bashing someone for asking a question out of curiosity, especially something like the installation of an S2000 gauge cluster in a car, which by most standards is quite NON-ricey)

Anyways...letting "ricers like me" get away with making comments like this, i appreciate your bold new look at stock honda sports cars and sports luxery cars, makes me realize just how mindless some of you are on this site. Grow up kid. (and by kid i dont mean age, i could honestly care less what your age is if your 19 or 90, im speaking on your attitude towards the tuner world over all and your inability to discuss something without resorting to calling names and characterizing me, someone you've never met or spoken to, as a ricer because i dont agree with your stand point...good luck in life to you bro, you'll need it)
Old 01-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I never posted anything about an S2000 and a CL being ricey. I was calling you a ricer (which was a joke), not those cars. Find where I said an S2000 and a CL are rice and I'll walk away.

[QUOTE=hypnosisracing]im speaking on your attitude towards the tuner world over all and your inability to discuss something without resorting to calling names and characterizing me, someone you've never met or spoken to, as a ricer because i dont agree with your stand point[\QUOTE]

Are you serious? Tuner World? You've been watching too much speed channel or something man...There's always gonna be two sides to everything....Not everyone is going to agree with you and you're not always gonna be right...You cant seem to let this go...There's a side that thinks that this is useless...and then there's the side that thinks this is cool to do....and i respect that....its called RICE!....haha....

It's like show vs go....Cut the bullshit about "stop the hating" blah blah blah....cuz seriously, i see putting 8 TV's and 2 Xbox's in a civic HB a freakin waste of time...But some will beg to differ im sure...This is pretty much the same kind of bullshit debate we're going through, but you're just making it too damm personal...relax....

[QUOTE=hypnosisracing] dont agree with your stand point...good luck in life to you bro, you'll need itQUOTE]

But in all seriousness "bro", loosen up....It's only a damm message board..Dont take everything to heart that you read on this ****.....If you do, you end up having long, pointless conversations like this about what is and what's not....You've never met me and never will and know nothing about me...as you said..and yet you still wish me good luck in life?..Based on a comment on a message board... ...

This thread is now making me laugh.....all good...Good luck in life to you too man...

Old 01-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damm this is what boredom at work gets me into.....
Old 01-28-2005, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^ We share a common issue...lol.

I understand your point about there being 2 sides to everything, i understand that as many people there are on one side of the fence, the other side will have just as many, what i was trying to get at was the people coming in here saying "Ricer", obviously there is no tone on the internet, but also, when you read people saying "Thats so pointless" then out of no where someone makes that statement, it just looks like generalized hating and closed mindedness. Sure you can have your opinion, in this case it would be that this is a worthless modification...but to just up and say "This is so dumb you ricer" is what im getting at...

I know you didnt call my cars ricey, you called me a ricer, again, no tone online, i was just bringing it up for the sake of debate...and it worked...lol. I dont take this serious at all man, when i leave work, i go drive home and half the time i forget that the internet even exists...as i watch 24 and enjoy jack bauer blowing someones arm off because they sneezed. lol. Anyways...shall we continue?
Old 01-28-2005, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

haha..alright man...i feel you on this exactly....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypnosisracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know you didnt call my cars ricey, you called me a ricer, again, no tone online, i was just bringing it up for the sake of debate...and it worked...lol. I dont take this serious at all man, when i leave work, i go drive home and half the time i forget that the internet even exists...as i watch 24 and enjoy jack bauer blowing someones arm off because they sneezed. lol. Anyways...shall we continue? </TD></TR></TABLE>

That Ricer comment was made by me at work....Very bored...and I thought it would be funny posting that comment...but never intended for it to be like this..haha...but good debate..Killed about an hour or so of my time at work..

So my bad about the comment...It was unnecessary when I think about it...but didnt think it would escalate to this....Also when I think about it some more....When I saw pacmans CRX a while ago...I thought the cluster looked pretty good...

My comment was random and good luck to TunedDC5 with your plan...Post some pics if you get it done....

Peace!
Old 01-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ditto man...
Old 01-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha kiss and make up ricers!
Old 01-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (blk02ep3)

^^^ You want some of this good lovin' too man? Im in a warm snuggly mood.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol I LOVE THIS **** im reading it and gettin all pissed and waiting to see what happens next and then you guys make up, its like a chik flik only cooler cuz its about cars LOL yall are great good luck to all of yall RICERS OR NOT JK JK JK no backlashing on SPOONY
PEACE FELLA'S
Old 01-29-2005, 08:45 AM

?
Old 02-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (blk02ep3)

LOL..Thanks guys for making this thread gay'r than it already has become...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blk02ep3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha kiss and make up ricers! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Heh, You'd want to see two guys kiss huh you sick homo!
Old 02-01-2005, 07:52 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I know someone putting it in a EG. Cool stuff. It almost looks like the motec that costs $1000 but you can get the s2k cluster for $100.

Here's PAcman's CRX one

Old 02-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Nikos)

Tell me where you're gonna find an S2000 cluster for $100 besides some scam on Ebay? You do realize how much those damn things cost right? How much they typically go for on the market? lol...$100 maybe for a piece of it.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:38 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

2 people I know got them on ebay for $100+