Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

Cant Decide......What do you guys think

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (silly_lil_nate)

thank you, me and my pal appreciate it yea we live in manassas and meet at the Burger King by the airport, where are you at.?

and ya even tho it is expensive to live here, we do make good money and people just need to get off our backs NAH MEAN? lol

and no i aint asian im white lol
Old 03-14-2005, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Living Situation (TegSE)

i would just go for a DC5 so that i wont' have to stress over someone jacking any of the oh so precious type R parts.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Living Situation (HalfManHalfFred)

lol, your white and you said "nah mean?" hahahaha...thats funny.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Re: (hypnosisracing)

hypnosisracing.... dont have kids. all you'll do is crush their dreams they'll have.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (3vilMonkey!)

lol...if what i said crushed anyone's dreams, just stay at home until your 30, you'll never make it on your own.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re:

Suggesstion:

I say go with the RSX-S. To my personal opinion, the integra is old school and guess how many integras do you see on the road each day. Or better yet go with EP3 and be unique because they're "RARE".(at least around here where i live).

WARNING!:

But don't think about getting a 10 years old car just becasue its cheap. IT'S NOT SAFE!

Now the Lecture:

If you're asian and as most of the asian parents, they'd like to keep you in the house. Well, take advantage of it and even if you're not Asian and your parents still want to keep you in the house then again, TAKE ADVANTAGE. Get your dream car, live your life, have fun cuz life is short. But you gotta remember, if you're making montly payments on your car, YOU MUST WORK. NO WORK=NO MONEY=REPOSSESSION Make sure you know your self that you're financially stable and can afford the car. Take your own responsiblilty and don't count on your parents to help you out, NEVER.

Here's the big BUT. If your parents are not the type who want to keep you in the house. Forget the CAR. Save your money, get a good education (51 weeks or 4 years BS) and GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT HOUSE IMMIDIATELY.

BUT It's all your choice. Make your own decision. I'm just looking out for all car enthusiats brothers.

**PEACE**
Old 03-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (EP3tune2RULE)

^^^ hahaha...you say this...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well, take advantage of it and even if you're not Asian and your parents still want to keep you in the house then again, TAKE ADVANTAGE</TD></TR></TABLE>

...then you say this...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Take your own responsiblilty and don't count on your parents to help you out, NEVER.</TD></TR></TABLE>

...i just found that really funny.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Re: (hypnosisracing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypnosisracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^^^ hahaha...you say this...

...then you say this...

...i just found that really funny. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm glad you find it amusing so big for you. But I wasnt clear one what I was saying so my mistake. What I was trying to say that he should not count on his parents for the car payment or any kind of payment for that matter. But he can still take advantage of his parent's wishes to keep him in the house. I know I would .
Old 03-16-2005, 04:15 AM

EP3 thanx for the advice.......

I had plans on moving out around this coming September, my mom told me there is no rush for me to move out. Which is ok I guess for now bc it is only me and her no dad no brothers or sisters. So she doesn't mind if I stay there, plus she said she would be lonely if I left. Now this doesn't mean that im gonna be living there until im 30 because my mom is lonely......NO! I do want to get out and be on my own doing my own thing. But if she doesn't mind me staying there for a couple more months whats the big deal??

This is just amazing, you gotta love honda-tech....i just asked a simple quesiton and now im talking about this^^^ i dont know man

As for my car of choice.....I hear the DC2R calling my name

Count Down til Im Legal: 3 days (YEA!)
Old 03-16-2005, 04:16 AM

Default Re: Re: (eLuSiVe2nR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3vilMonkey! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hypnosisracing.... dont have kids. all you'll do is crush their dreams they'll have.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 04:18 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypnosisracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol, your white and you said "nah mean?" hahahaha...thats funny.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ok???.......
Old 03-16-2005, 04:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol...carry on kiddo's. Enjoy your cars and debt!
Old 03-16-2005, 05:04 AM

Do your thing bro, don't listen to bunch of haters.

About that DC2 R, how many miles does it have on it? Any aftermarket parts? Give us details about that DC2 R.
Old 03-16-2005, 05:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hahah...i guess common sense and hating have become synonymous in today's world.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:22 AM

Ok, listen here all you gripin' *** bitches!!! (if you're not telling the kid how to live, this doesn't apply to you) let the kid live jis life and answer the damn question!!! How hard is it? I know all you old ***** what to preach and have that father son talk but let the kid live his life and if he falls flat on his face, I'm sure he'll learn and grow from it. He's about to be 18, he's got plenty of room for growing and what not. So, as for the ORIGINAL QUESTION, drive both then make the call. I had the same prob. but then went with the growing platform, the K20.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (allmotor-s)

It is really funny how the maturity level and graspe of proper english changes drastically throughout the different forums on this site. Not to say it applies to everyone, but really, go read through some posts in each forum...notice how the maturity and intelligence level seems to just hit a brick wall as you enter into some of these threads started by younger people, its sad really, im not really that old myself but i mean really...you have the TSX forum, you read through pretty much 99% of the posts and their legitimate, good questions, people discussing things civily and taking the good with the bad with no immature comments or bad attitude, then you come into threads in here...NUMEROUS threads, and you just get slung into this world of ebonics and immaturity. People calling you a "hater" because you were offering some advice to a thick headed teen that wants to own a car that is most likely out of his league and also, for a person with no experience making payments on a car such as this, probobly going to be quite a headache for someone (probobly the co-signing parents) down the road.

Anyways...you dont like the posts, get over it...those of you trying to preach "Let him live his life"...sure, but things like this do effect each and every one of us, when these inexperienced teens get these cars and wreck them...insurance goes up...cant make payments and makes the interest rates go higher because you have all this property and nobody paying for it...then when you get into your twenties and have to get out on your own (like you should be planning for now) you are so far in debt, cant afford your bills and your life is so stressful, you just go crazy...then you end up shooting yourself in the temple or you cost me money by applying for welfare.

Again, this doesnt apply to everyone, but its not hard to see the stupid decisions here, some of us try to give some good advice and we're labled as haters and idiots and bitches and ******** and **** and gays and whatever else your high school vocabulary can come up with...whats unfortunate is that down the road, you'll be sitting there with tons of bills in your lap, and you'll think back and say "damn, those son's of bitches were right..." One can only hope that never happens, but this kind of thing doesnt require the ability to tell the future or a freakin' crystal ball, its almost TOO obvious.

Anyways...Good luck to you folks that think this is just a good idea and let them live their lives because we (the ones giving the advice) are "bitches", i can tell you, like you think of us...life can surely be a bitch, even more so with your head up your *** like i see way too much of in here.

Modified by hypnosisracing at 3:43 PM 3/16/2005
Old 03-16-2005, 02:06 PM

We are way..........OFF topic here. We all come to this site to get info on our cars. We don't want to be educated about life. We have to live through it and learn.

What's wrong with a thick headed teen wanting a car? This is 2005, not 1998. You can offer him advice but don't push it. You are taking this too deep so I beg you find something else better to do. Get a Hobbie, something, instead of arguing with "the kids."

Let the life be a bitch. Let it come to us. But don't spoil it for us. (Pretty Please!)

Old 03-16-2005, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Cant Decide......What do you guys think (eLuSiVe2nR)

DC5 &gt; DC2R

If you have the money to pay the difference it is much better... Both are nice cars. And if you hate the tan interior enough Im sure you will eventually swap it out.

Lawrence
Old 03-17-2005, 04:47 AM

hypnosis racing... you're 25, have kids and a wife, and you sit there and check this forum like 3 times a day? wow, that sure is fun. come here and argue and give advice to little kids. why are you so mad anyways? childhood problems? didn't get enough money back then? couldn't get the car you desired because you had too many bills to pay for? man get over it. first of all, not everyone has a hard *** time growing up and paying all those bills. i don't know why you're so uptight like something is up your butt because it isn't that hard to pay for many bills as long as you're working a good job. man he's 18 and you're telling him what to do. you're 25. go out and do something better with your life. you're probably gonna come on honda-tech, see this post, get real real mad, and write something, something... something a smart *** would say. why? because you are a 25 year old smart *** who likes to pick on 18 year olds... LOL. dude go somewhere else with that we ain't trying to hear that here. what he wanted to know was either get the DC2 or the DC5. now let's just stick to the question and enough with the gay CHILDISH arguements about "life (because my life was harsh i'm gonna give advice blah blah **** blah blah)"
Old 03-17-2005, 05:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (silly_lil_nate)

lol...actually, my life wasnt hard at all really, i made good choices, and i enjoy the fruits of it now.

And i post here at work during the day, its something to do in between projects and stuff, i dont care if im annoying you or anyone else here, im posting because im getting paid to do a job that doesnt take me all day, so i have alot of time to spend here, i come into this forum just to get a laugh or something during the day, maybe post some help with something...and then, get under the skin of people like you with my random BS...do you think i give 2 ***** about what this kid does? lol...i seriously could care less what any of you guys do to be blunt, drive it off a cliff...baby it and keep it forever, i dont care.

Im just posting to fill time during the day...as far as finding a hobbie, lol, i've got plenty of them...you'll notice my posts are all during the weekdays between 8-6...

Again though, those that want to cry to me about what they can and cant do...hahaha...keep it coming, i think its funny...and you just give me something to do in between working. If you "aint tryin to hear that"...lol, then dont hear it.

Heres something for ya too...get the DC5...that would be my choice out of the 2, just from my own personal experience.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:12 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypnosisracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Heres something for ya too...get the DC5...that would be my choice out of the 2, just from my own personal experience.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HOLY CRAP HE ANSWERED THE QUESTION!!!!! YAY
Old 03-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mawkiemarc)

lol...awesome.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:11 PM

HYPNOSISFUCKING BITCH *** RACING.......SEEE MEE PLEASE...CALL ME WIT YOU LIL SHITTY *** S2000...****** BITCH ***...HONDAS ARE FOR COOL PEOPLE, YOU SHOULD DRIVE A GEO PRIZM BITCH...PLEASE IM ME ON AIM IT'S IN MY SIGN...THEN PROCEED TO GET YOUR *** A ****** PLANE TICKET TO MANASSAS VIRGINIA SO I CAN BUST YO *** BITCH..
Old 03-17-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: (ludedude00)

AMEN MY BROTHER, A FLIPPIN MEN...........
Old 03-18-2005, 04:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mawkiemarc)

lmfao...you have got to be kidding me...hey e-thug, if i IM you are you going to tell me how your going to beat me up and how im not cool enough to own a honda again? What are you like 13 years old? hahaha...how are those preludes btw? We were thinking about buying a daily beater so we dont rack the miles up on the S2000 so badly, and i was thinking something slow and economic, but with better styling than the civic, prelude fits that well right? hahaha...

Anyways...children, anyone else want to just fight fight fight? hahaha, one day when you realize just how funny this is, you'll laugh your *** off at how bone headed you look making these e-threats on a message forum. hahahaha

Quick Reply: Cant Decide......What do you guys think