Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

Arlington/DFW people!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2001, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Arlington/DFW people! (Knightsport)

heh. good luck sifting through the fields of rice. I used to live there I know. I dont know if your lookin for your club to be all hondas, but theres this NASTY FAST silver 1.8t gti that lives around there. I raced him once from a ~20 punch and he blew my ****in doors off. I took my foot off the gas I was laughing so hard. He took off like he had a 100shot of nos, so I used that as my excuse for defeat. however, my brother raced him and ended up talking to him. just a big fat turbo. says he's pushing around 400. I'd like to see a dyno, but he sure as hell took off like he had 400 horsies. Its a clean car. sleeper all the way except for a subtle 'turbo' where the '1.8t' should be.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn i just moved to austin from arlington... i have a ITR, u can call it rice if you want to.... i know where that park is too... i banged this blonde there once
Old 08-29-2001, 08:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Arlington/DFW people! (jiiser)

I saw that silver GTI just the other day. You can see his intercooler just chillin in his bumber. I've heard that **** is fast, but I've never raced him. I've heard that he runs 8's at the Kennedale race track, but that is only 1/8 mile. That **** is till fast.
Old 08-30-2001, 05:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

do you know john mcmicheal? he's got that (used to be brightass orange) crx. bodykit, 17" enkies, purple interior. nos, 9psi turbo. Last time I talked to him (which was a while ago) he was about to drop in a h22. I believe he's still with team impact, but Im sure he'd like to join a club with actual fast cars.