Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 04:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (iarebimmylee)

Not enough cottage cheese in the world to keep them all safe.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:20 AM
Very Emergency!!

Default Re: (KOALA YUMMIES)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KOALA YUMMIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cause all the hondas from the late 80s to early 2000s are like LEGOs. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 07-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (KOALA YUMMIES)

LOL, LEGO, LEGO MY EGGO(TYPE-R/ITR)!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (EH_3)

from what i have seen, most type r parts/motors end up on rusty **** box eg hatchbacks. it makes my heart sink when i see an eg rocking a 5lug on gm itr wheels and full itr interior. everybody wants to say they have a type r swap in thier honda hatch/coupe, or whatever. it is so sad, it really is. a majority of the honda crowd are lowlife trash wanabe thuglife and they have no problem stealing or rocking stolen ****. just something we all have to deal with i guess.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (iarebimmylee)

Before I opened up this thread, and just read the thread title I assumed this was an old thread from 01-02 that just got bumped up.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DejaVu88)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mx621 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">from what i have seen, most type r parts/motors end up on rusty **** box eg hatchbacks. it makes my heart sink when i see an eg rocking a 5lug on gm itr wheels and full itr interior. everybody wants to say they have a type r swap in thier honda hatch/coupe, or whatever. it is so sad, it really is. a majority of the honda crowd are lowlife trash wanabe thuglife and they have no problem stealing or rocking stolen ****. just something we all have to deal with i guess.</TD></TR></TABLE>
There's a beat to hell shitty EF hatch running around where I live that has minty yellow Recaros...
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DejaVu88 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Simple fact is everyone wants who drives an Integra wants it to look cool. Type-Rs are cool. Solution? Turn your Integra into a "type-R".

YOu have no idea how many integras I see sporting R wings and how many people dream of getting a B18c5.

Universal parts man. $!*%@*!#

</TD></TR></TABLE>
I've added a number of R parts to my Integra, and so has my girlfriend to hers, but I always try to only buy brand new parts, imported japanese parts, or quality replicas. I hate the thought of funding R thieves...
Old 07-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EH_3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL, LEGO, LEGO MY EGO(TYPE-R/ITR)!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 07-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AltimaXX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AltimaXX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
There's a beat to hell shitty EF hatch running around where I live that has minty yellow Recaros...

I've added a number of R parts to my Integra, and so has my girlfriend to hers, but I always try to only buy brand new parts, imported japanese parts, or quality replicas. I hate the thought of funding R thieves... </TD></TR></TABLE>

A good percentage of them are stolen too.

Go look at most Japanese alarm advertisements, they have a drawing of an American driving in their cars.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (crx(gator))

haha, you got a Siberian Husky, what color/how old/buy or girl?
Old 07-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

shiba inu - red/white, male, 2 years old
Old 07-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DejaVu88 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WHy are they so stolen...

No factory alarm

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hell, they'd steal that too...
Old 07-08-2008, 03:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

not enough thieves have been captured by itr owners and then gang raped and butchered.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (neo_)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by neo_ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">from what i have seen, most type r parts/motors end up on rusty **** box eg hatchbacks. it makes my heart sink when i see an eg rocking a 5lug on gm itr wheels and full itr interior. everybody wants to say they have a type r swap in thier honda hatch/coupe, or whatever. it is so sad, it really is. a majority of the honda crowd are lowlife trash wanabe thuglife and they have no problem stealing or rocking stolen ****. just something we all have to deal with i guess.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmmm opinions are like ********.......i however have an eg with a b18c5 thats not stolen, and yes it looks like a **** box just the way i like it (not flashy). i agree its sad people have to resort to stealing to get what they want but i wouldnt say that most of the honda crowd are low lifes. what you drive does not make you who you are. its how you drive it DUH!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (Girlzcn2)

GTFO
Old 07-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DejaVu88 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WHy are they so stolen...

Rare.
Fast.
Quality.
A billion LS, GS, and RS Integras trying to imitate
No factory alarm
Rare parts

Simple fact is everyone wants who drives an Integra wants it to look cool. Type-Rs are cool. Solution? Turn your Integra into a "type-R".

YOu have no idea how many integras I see sporting R wings and how many people dream of getting a B18c5.

Plus Hondas are cake to steal, apparently. Dammit Honda, have some [freak]ing foresight!!!! I mean, look at the new Mugen Si- before it was even released there was already one that had been stripped to all-hell.

Universal parts man. $!*%@*!#

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know about this fact
Old 07-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (Girlzcn2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Girlzcn2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hmmm opinions are like ********.......i however have an eg with a b18c5 thats not stolen, and yes it looks like a **** box just the way i like it (not flashy). i agree its sad people have to resort to stealing to get what they want but i wouldnt say that most of the honda crowd are low lifes. what you drive does not make you who you are. its how you drive it DUH! </TD></TR></TABLE>

i do agree opinions are like ********, lol. but where i live i would say 75% of honda owners/drivers are lowlifes, may just be my location (northeast) but this is what i have observed in the past 6 years. i see sooooo many motors in cars with vins cut off, just this year i have seen 2 EM1's, and a dc2 stolen-gutted and dropped on the side of roads around hear.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (mx621)

i hate 99% of honda owners...

however if you own an itr or a crx then i like 99% of those owners...
Old 07-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (BlueIntegraBoy)

The people who steal Type R's or anything for that matter are just trashy, no good, low life, uncaring people, the scum of the world and they rarely get caught and dont get harsh enough punishment when they do. thieves suck and they will always be around, want what they cant have, or want to steal from honest ppl to afford what they cant have. Thats why R's are stolen... ta hell with thieves
Old 07-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (crx(gator))

Hahaha are you racist, arn't 99% of honda owners asian? I'm not a honda owner, Imma E-HONDA owner. EH3+EM1=E-HONDA .
Old 07-09-2008, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (EH_3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EH_3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hahaha are you racist, arn't 99% of honda owners asian? I'm not a honda owner, Imma E-HONDA owner. EH3+EM1=E-HONDA .
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought most of the honda majority were mexican/spanish, then black, from what I've seen. guess it depends on where you're from but i never see asians..

believe it or not this thread makes me want an R even more just reading about what it's worth
Old 07-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (Paul*DC4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Paul*DC4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I thought most of the honda majority were mexican/spanish, then black, from what I've seen. guess it depends on where you're from but i never see asians..

believe it or not this thread makes me want an R even more just reading about what it's worth </TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess your in Jersey. Are there even Asians on the East Coast?
Old 07-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (BlueIntegraBoy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueIntegraBoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I guess your in Jersey. Are there even Asians on the East Coast? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep they're called Indians and they ALL live in Jersey and drive 4dr Accords and Civics, and Camry's and Corolla's.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (vinuneuro)

because of the "TYPE R" badge.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:10 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

If you caught someone trying to steal your itr would you smash them or make them bite the curb and risk doing time for it? Derek Vinyard style!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much? (BlueIntegraBoy)

lol there are alot of asians in nj ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indians) in east windsor, west windsor, and in new brunswick.

Quick Reply: Why are Integra Type Rs stolen so much?