Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

OT : Cecil County Dragway Events tonight (Type-R sightings too)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2001, 06:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT : Cecil County Dragway Events tonight (Type-R sightings too)

Ok, so not completely off topic. Ran into one guy running a stock 2000 PY ITR, and his first run was a 15.7X I believe. There was another ITR there, another PY, some ghetto vinyl job on the side but with a I/H/E. Couldn't find the owner or anyone who knew times?!

Best events of the night, however, was when the 2001 TA RamAir did a 180 mid track (about the 1/8 mile) from what appeared to be his NOS button engaging. Swung around, hit the side wall, broke his rear axle, and pretty much fucked the entire right side of his car up. We caught the tail end of it on video.. was awesome!! (Not that he messed up his car, but.) So, after the hour cleanup and repairing the wall, two runs later a muscle truck was runnin', spewed oil at the tree and half way up the track. As they are cleaning it off w/ the blow torches, one of the hoses catches on fire. They shut it off, no accident... but we decide enough is enough, and I dont wanna be around when the rest of the place blows up!

To the two ITR owners - what were your best times. I know the one guy visits theses pages