Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

A Little OT But, Does anyone have the Vid Of Me Falling Off The Tread Mill?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Opie)

Someone has to have this video, it's worth it lol.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Opie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

WTF are you talking about? I guess my NY is too thick for you

Being "fall down" drunk means that a person is very drunk.

In *******'s case, he was fall down drunk and passed out in front of someone's hotel room door.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I LoL'd. In for some "fall off the treadmill" drunk action
Old 10-18-2006, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of help you all were. if you want something done you gotta do it yerself.

Notice that douche bag Carl ramping the thing up. His day will come

http://www.panekmechanik.com/V...l.wmv
Old 10-18-2006, 01:34 PM

I was drinking for about 5 hrs straight at that point and I got up dead sober from the fall.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.C h r i s)

Man... I don't have to even watch. Still can be vividly played back in my head.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That is some funny **** up until you broke your knee. Jay-Lo really sounds supportive there.

I thought you guys settled this at Expo 5.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LoL...That must have been painful, though.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Collector-o-Guns and Drinker

You know, I think that's the only Expo injury that we've had, except for the occasional chunder.

Oh, and a hotel wall
Old 10-18-2006, 03:17 PM

Default Re: (Comp97GSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Comp97GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I thought you guys settled this at Expo 5. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by George Knighton in another thread &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Didn't you have to get surgery?</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Opie in another thread &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Yeah, I did need surgery. I severed (not tore) my ACL. 3 titanium pins, 25 staples and 6 months of physical therapy later I was capable of getting myself in and out of the shower and my car without 20 minutes of maneuvering and cursing. It still isn't right. Just is what it is. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by George Knighton in another thread &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm glad you can laugh at that.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Opie in another thread &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I won't ever laugh at it. Just learned to deal with reality.

I couldn't play college football, I can't play pick up basketball nearly as well as before, now I can trot, I wouldn't consider it running since I used to run the 40 in 5 flat @ 285lb's.

As for Carl, I haven't spoken or communicated with him since just before Expo 5 @ MAM. We exchanged emails regarding the Canadian and NE caravans converging together in Chicago. He acted as if all was well and a huge joke even had the ***** to call himself, "The Knee Doctor" in an Email and when I told him it would be in his best interest to stay away from me at Expo he convenietly "lost" his wallet at an Auto X the weekend before the event and subsequently couldn't drive across the border because he had no ID. He's a coward, I'd rather live with a bum knee than as a big *****.

Sorry to ramble. Just haven't really talked about it much since it happened.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 10-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

&lt;--- has had both ACLs reconstructed and completely know where Opie is coming from.

Tearing your ACL is in no way, shape or form fun or a joke. It makes life miserable until you get it fixed. Imagine taking a step and not having control of the bones in your leg bc you have a ligament torn. YEAH...very painful, highly frustrating AND NOTHING TO FUGGIN JOKE ABOUT.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jon D)

Damn, watch the caps Jay-Lo. I think most people are laughing at Opie jogging on that thing, not that he was thrown from it.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:59 PM

im currently a junior in high school and i know where you are coming from

6th: broken wrist during football
8th: broken thumb furing football, torn hamstring during track
9th:partially torn acl and mcl during last scrimmage of two-a-days(out for season)
10th:retore hamstring only to find out that my hamstring actually was pulling some of my pelvis bone away from the pelvis(had the choice of surgery or let it heal) out for rest of year with no surgery

now im in 11th grade and my hamstring is starting to bother me againbecuase its getting cold and all the work im puttin on it. im slower and not as quick but im still doing good this season. i just strained a muscle in my back today. im just glad i can play football still though, and i pray that nothing else happens
Old 10-18-2006, 05:04 PM

I just cant laugh at the video. I dont find anything funny about someone being injured.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jon D)

Tore my left ACL last year after playing on 2 soccer teams, trying to do too much. It's not the same anymore.

-Victor
Old 10-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (97 TYPE-R 312)

Wasnt even a funny fall.

I hope i never expletive up my knees.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Mythias)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mythias &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just cant laugh at the video. I dont find anything funny about someone being injured.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Agreed, it's funny to see Opie drinking and smoking while running on the treadmill, but once jackass enters the video it loses it's appeal.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Now with ultra-violence!

Default Re: (Dave-ROR)

Opie was gonna play college football? Tight.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Comp97GSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Comp97GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn, watch the caps Jay-Lo. I think most people are laughing at Opie jogging on that thing, not that he was thrown from it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Understood...... jogging + smoking on treadmill = funny chit

retard boosting speed without individual on treadmill knowing and seriously injuring his knee a very different story.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:51 PM

Default Re:

thats messed up sh*t.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (type_eg_r)

I feel like an arshole!!! I didnt know joo got seriously hurt from that! Joo shouldve kicked his ***!
Old 10-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (walker111)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by walker111 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I feel like an arshole!!! I didnt know joo got seriously hurt from that! Joo shouldve kicked his ***! </TD></TR></TABLE>

as do i....i had no idea that you got injured from that
Old 10-19-2006, 08:14 AM

the way he said "i really hurt my knee" was just funny to me. sorry to laugh but u brought this video out of the grave for us to have fun with :]
Old 10-19-2006, 12:00 PM

Default Re: (97itypeR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 97itypeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the way he said "i really hurt my knee" was just funny to me. sorry to laugh but u brought this video out of the grave for us to have fun with :]</TD></TR></TABLE>

No biggie, I laughed at it too today when I watched it, even though I said I don't above. It is funny seeing my big *** lofting on it, then my *** crack is out, ugg. But, but, and I repeat, but, I STILL HELD ONTO THE CIGAR! Macanudo Magnum Habana.

Old 10-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

damn....just watched the video...... never saw that part of the video.......

sucks man....

the only part of the video i saw was in the expo teaser of you running on it......
Old 10-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Opie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But, but, and I repeat, but, I STILL HELD ONTO THE CIGAR! Macanudo Magnum Habana.</TD></TR></TABLE>

O, my.

That did look like a nasty fall.
I take that Carl is no longer a friend?

At least all of us know that from now on, multitasking and treadmill's are not compatible

Quick Reply: A Little OT But, Does anyone have the Vid Of Me Falling Off The Tread Mill?