Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

ITR thief shot on site

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITR thief shot on site

Here is a thread I found on ITRCA.com,
Long story short = someone got shot when trying to steal a Type R.

http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7968

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by "CobraStar" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have some good news that might make some lonesome ITR theft victims feel better. A friend of mine almost got carjacked a week ago right in his own yard, unfortunately for the thief my buddy just happend to be asleep in the living room. He said a weird scratching noise woke him up he wasn't sure so he looked out the window and saw the creep digging into the keyhole on the door. this prompted him to get out his 9mm and bust through the front door and start shooting (mind you this guy is extremely crazy! ex army infantry man and a veteran of the Iraq war.) Well to say the least, this guy was fu@$ed up pretty bad my buddy emailed me pictures of the ground around the car it looked like someone killed a large animal and let it bleed all over the lawn. I'm not a sicko but i'm tired of seeing bastards like that car thief get away and disappear as if nothing ever happend. The little Co$% sucker lived but atleast he wont be stealing anymore cars with damaged ciatic nerves. Good on you bro' let them know who's boss. Thieves should realize one thing they figure no one will mess with them, well here's my message if your crazy enough to steal a car there's someone crazy enough to KILL you and not think about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 01-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR thief shot on site (00TypeR1071)

usually, i would say its not worth shooting someone over a car but since he already shot the ************....W0000000000T!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i would do the same thing, but i was always wondering if i would get arrested for shooting somebody. the gun i have is legal, but i don't have my chl wich i don't think would matter. i live in tx, so any info would be appreciated.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR thief shot on site (BlueR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">usually, i would say its not worth shooting someone over a car but since he already shot the ************....W0000000000T!!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

no F that. i would kill a **** in a sec trying to steal my car. i worked to hard for everything i have and somebody else wants to take the easy way. no mercy for any type of theft in my opinion.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR thief shot on site (BlueR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">usually, i would say its not worth shooting someone over a car but since he already shot the ************....W0000000000T!!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

lomfl!!!
Old 01-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR thief shot on site (Speed Infliction)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Speed Infliction &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no F that. i would kill a **** in a sec trying to steal my car. i worked to hard for everything i have and somebody else wants to take the easy way. no mercy for any type of theft in my opinion.</TD></TR></TABLE>

spoken like a true texan
Old 01-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I live in Chicago and unfortunately we can't shot thieves here
Old 01-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Wai
ProFunction/GT Motoring

Now let's hope that the thief would not come back and sue the guy or the home owner...... yeah that's how our country work unfortunately.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

nice
Old 01-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Did this shooting occur in Japan or the US? If it's the US I'd be interested to know which state.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Wai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Now let's hope that the thief would not come back and sue the guy or the home owner...... yeah that's how our country work unfortunately. </TD></TR></TABLE>

thats true. a cop told me once, " if you shoot somebody, make sure you kill them so that they can't sue when they get out of the hospital". i am just scared that i will get introuble if i shoot somebody. that is the only thing that bothers me. i could give a rats *** about a theif.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Wai)

Its true that **** like that does happen however i would think with a good enough lawyer and a judge thats not a moron, he would get off with nothing more than a "dont do that again" speech. That theif was shot on the mans property so therefore he would be protecting himself and his family. If he would have chased him down the street shooting, well thats a different story. I know i sure as hell wouldnt convict him.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR thief shot on site (cannan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cannan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Did this shooting occur in Japan or the US? If it's the US I'd be interested to know which state. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you even read the damn post?

"mind you this guy is extremely crazy! ex army infantry man and a veteran of the Iraq war"
Old 01-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR thief shot on site (KOALA YUMMIES)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KOALA YUMMIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Did you even read the damn post?

"mind you this guy is extremely crazy! ex army infantry man and a veteran of the Iraq war"</TD></TR></TABLE>

How does that tell me where it happened?? If he is ex army infantry he could very well be back in the states when this happened. The posters location on ITRCA says Japan.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:21 AM
I said I don't want a title!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Speed Infliction)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Speed Infliction &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thats true. a cop told me once, " if you shoot somebody, make sure you kill them so that they can't sue when they get out of the hospital". i am just scared that i will get introuble if i shoot somebody. that is the only thing that bothers me. i could give a rats *** about a theif.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Shoot to kill, but don't shoot anyone in the back or more times than is needed. You gotta make it look like self-defense.

A Deadman can't tell tales.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Todd00)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Todd00 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Shoot to kill, but don't shoot anyone in the back or more times than is needed. You gotta make it look like self-defense.

A Deadman can't tell tales.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya, i forgot about the shooting in the back and overkill. what if the theif is not facing you when you pop out the house and he is about to drive off. can you still shoot his bitch *** before your car is gone?
Old 01-25-2007, 10:29 AM

guy you are from texas, which i think is the only states that allows you to kill a thief if they try to steal **** from you at night.

if you are really worried, shot below the waist so it wont be attempted murder...
Old 01-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR thief shot on site (crxgator)

i don't want him to live to sue me though. i am not worried about killing him. just about sueing and jail time. i think all theifs should die.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Speed Infliction &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i would do the same thing, but i was always wondering if i would get arrested for shooting somebody. the gun i have is legal, but i don't have my chl wich i don't think would matter. i live in tx, so any info would be appreciated.</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn thats funny
Old 01-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Speed Infliction &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i would do the same thing, but i was always wondering if i would get arrested for shooting somebody. the gun i have is legal, but i don't have my chl wich i don't think would matter. i live in tx, so any info would be appreciated.</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn thats funny hahah
Old 01-25-2007, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

NICE!!

Honda owners - 1
Theives - 1,453,400

hey atleast were on the board. I would LOVE to have heard the conversation of the shooter and theif as he lay there in a pool of his own blood waiting for the cops. Must have been classic.

If it were me, I personally would have started with "Now you have some good days and some bad days..... This is obviously a bad motherfucking day for you.."

Modified by hooptie157 at 3:03 PM 1/25/2007
Old 01-25-2007, 10:56 AM

Good

Now that ************ is going to have to live the rest of his life knowing he was put into the Hospital for trying to steal a car. Not a bank, but a car.

I would have done the same thing.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hope you realize that you are saying you would rather kill the man so he cant sue you.. do you not realize that if you kill him there family could still possibly sue you.. i think there would be more of a possability in you getting sued by the famaily than a low life theif who got shot in the leg and lived..
Old 01-25-2007, 11:03 AM

You would retract that statement after dealing with the fucked up laws of this country. The long legal and civil battle involved with simply shooting someone in the leg in your front yard would potentially screw YOUR life up forever.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:10 AM

I can't wait to get another R. I'm busting mad caps y0!

Quick Reply: ITR thief shot on site