Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

ITR Cop bait or WHAT?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITR Cop bait or WHAT?

Damn man, this month i got 2 speeding tickets already... in all 4 years of my goddamn driving, never once have i gotten 1 even and iv been speeding all the time.

1st was in the daytime, 80 in a 50 (this is in Km/h).. then one was late @ night 134km/h in 80... ( this was @ 3 AM in the ******* morning on a rural highway !!! WHO am i endangering ?? DEER? ) don't cops have anything better to do like stick around in the city? bust prostitutes? drugdealers, murderes, thieves?? instead they like to sit around in the middle of the ******* night and jerkoff to their laptops and pull over people that find the right time of night to have some fun without endangering people?

Like tonight, once again I didnt have my registartion (just bought the car.. still waiting FUC(KNG dealership!!!..) and i STILL dont have it.. nor do i have my insurance slip on me.. that pig told me next time he sees me he'll pull me over to check.. HA! atleast he TRIED tonight... once he saw me (I live in a rural area) he pulled a U'ey and straight for me.. i shifted down to 2nd, vtec + vtec bury the needle in all gears and i was gone before he finished turning around hahaha.... i don't care either .. because he can't prove ****.. welcome to canada and the burden of proof.

Anynoe else here like to share some stories?? please keep all bullshit out of this thread like "its bad to run, blah blah blah" .. callnig out all the rebelious ************* out there.

w0rd = )
Old 06-13-2005, 08:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Once I took the "Type R" decals off I never had problems like that again.
Old 06-13-2005, 08:31 PM
White Trash Wish Cash

Default Re: ITR Cop bait or WHAT? (01ITR-1268)

uhh damn dude.............
Not sure what to say, you're breaking the law and pissed about it?
Not taking sides on this one, but they just do their job, and that is to keep it safe. Yeah people get pissed when they get pulled over, but whatever, ill let someone else take over........
Old 06-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive been pulled over in my CRX more then Ive been pulled over in my R
Old 06-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR Cop bait or WHAT? (rino924)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rino924 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">uhh damn dude.............
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How about driving within the speed limits and carrying the appropriate paperwork??

Stay outta trouble and be safe .
Old 06-13-2005, 08:42 PM

its the fact that HE should have something BETTER TO DO, like catch burglars, car thieves, etc that prawl in the middle of the night... drive up and down thru the neighborhoods, lights on both sides lookn for people walking around in the middle of the night, suspicious cars parked on the side of the road ,etc.....

Old 06-13-2005, 08:44 PM

Default Re: (01ITR-1268)

"How about driving within the speed limits" Pfff... noone buys an R to drive the speedlimits = )... i'd buy a special edition 01 instead.. haha.

Paperwork.. dealership owned me on that.. iv been waiting for the damn papers for 2 weeks now (i bought this car from someone that was leasing it)
Old 06-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Your doing 60 percent over the speed limit, stop complaining, we all hate cops but dont give them excuses to pull you over.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CRX4u2NV)

be thankful you didn't get tickets every time you speed. you go over the speedlimit and its the risk you are taking. i've been through everything but being revoked on my license, but came damn close. and i'm still thankful that i didn't get caught for everything i did since i started driving.

as for this....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 01ITR-1268 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Pfff... noone buys an R to drive the speedlimits = )... i'd buy a special edition 01 instead.. haha.</TD></TR></TABLE>

make regular trips to your nearest track to 'let loose'... that's like saying every person in a ferrari, aston martin, etc will never go the speedlimit. most everyone on this board is guilty of punching it a little extra at lights quite often, its nature... we're aggressive drivers otherwise we wouldn't be building up our cars. but by doing this, again... you're going to have to eventually deal w/ the consequences.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 01ITR-1268 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anynoe else here like to share some stories?? please keep all bullshit out of this thread like "its bad to run, blah blah blah" .. callnig out all the rebelious ************* out there.

w0rd = )</TD></TR></TABLE>

honestly, the majority of the R owners on this forum all have the mentality of "keep it off the streets"... you may want to browse around the "kills" section (if it still exists) to find the rebels. this pic is a good analogy... you wouldn't walk in front of those guys looking like that and having a shirt that said that and not expect to have to deal w/ the consequences.

Old 06-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 01ITR-1268 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Anynoe else here like to share some stories?? please keep all bullshit out of this thread like "its bad to run, blah blah blah" .. callnig out all the rebelious ************* out there.

w0rd = )</TD></TR></TABLE>

You shouldn't even be speeding if you don't even have registration or insurance at the moment.

:/ neg,k,thx,bye
Old 06-13-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Re: ITR Cop bait or WHAT? ('R'isfor'TypeR')

Allow me to share my driving history:

All MPH

1 Warning for 65 in a 50 (Civic LX)..going to school to take a test

1 speeding ticket for 65 in 40 (Civic Lx)..delivering pizza, i shoulda been quicker to tell him who i worked for

1 running a redlight (94 Sentra)..following freind in a area i dont know, ******** cop

1 running a stop sign (Type R)..following, didnt run it, cop had a bad angle (i kinda ran it ) he got the kid in front of me, but the kid in front of him got away

1 speeding ticket 85 in a 65 (Type R)..first day headed to college..******* trooper

1 tailgaiting ticket (Hype R) 1.5 months ago..This was a bad one because the cop had me for speeding (90 in a 40), reckless driving, improper passing, and he said tailgaiting (which i think was just improper passing .) He let me go on all but tailgaiting, i go to court in july. cooler cop than most, I could have lost my liscence right there. I was driving like a complete ******* (though entirely comfortable and safe in my own mind), and i deserve to pay a fine and higher insurance for it, i was so excited to drive the R after 2 weeks of beaterness 94 sentra

Since then i got a radar detector and i dont speed at all (except delivering pizza)

I have 2 points on my liscence and i will have many more and insurance will skyrocket after the tailgating ticket (5 pts)

Bottom line--dont speed, drive like an animal, or do dumb **** unless you are ready to pay for it. I finally learned my lesson.

I dont suggest running from cops habitually. (Ive passed cops going fast and banged quick turns to lose him b4 he could turn around, but thats not really evading police until he pursues you) To be honest, you sound like a real dumb ***, but who am i to judge after my history?

Good Luck.

Old 06-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Ill
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR Cop bait or WHAT? ('R'isfor'TypeR')

Dept. of Revenue Collection. No shizzle, this is the underlying driveR.

Drive the R slow, yeeeeeeah, riiiiiight.

I was no saint in the 15-22 years (LTA). Fuz, I made R love look like a catholic schoolgirl. Rookie!

But... No lic/reg/etc & 130 in an 80 (kph) in CAN in one of the few R's around, during drunk hours + slow call times, and the popo know they need to check you?!?!? That's asking for it x1000 - Good thing vtec pwns, pokey for sure.

I advise put her away until all is legal and then some. Then keep it 110% legal (and interior freshly vacuumed+ clean glass inside + air freshener ) in the hometown for at least 6 months (find a guest 'test' area ) or you're ToasT. You guys have very strict 'point' laws - Don't want to lose your license and caR.

You are on the microscopically thinnest of thin ice right now.

:edit: Did I mention your plate (address) is on the 'hot' file now, so they will be waiting at your driveway if you 'vtec' again?

Modified by Ill at 11:42 PM 6/13/2005
Old 06-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ITR Cop bait or WHAT? (Ill)

Drive the speed limit. It's not that hard.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:32 PM

I can't comment on anything here...
Old 06-14-2005, 03:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Never ran in the R but "evaded" in my GS-R. The addrenaline (sp) after he passed the parking lot I ducked was intense. Needless to say I was young and stupid. I wouldn't go around running from them because if you do get caught you have now added to your penalties. Be a man, pull over. Hell you might get a cop in a good mood and get let off.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rino924 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">uhh damn dude.............
Not taking sides on this one, but they just do their job, and that is to keep it safe. Yeah people get pissed when they get pulled over, but whatever, ill let someone else take over........ </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well said...!!

Everyone hates cops until they need one!
Old 06-14-2005, 04:06 AM

Default Re: ITR Cop bait or WHAT? (Try2Live4God)

sorry but i have to agree!

look we all speed once in a while, i've had my share of speeding fine as well, but at the end of the day it's your own doing...

a few kms over is still over the limit but more than 10...what can i say... in most car crashes if people stayed with the speed limit maybe they would have lived...

easy to say maybe hard to do...play it safe for others and your own bank account!
Old 06-14-2005, 04:14 AM

Not taking sides on this one, but they just do their job, and that is to keep it safe.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Grow up kid. If you can't be more reasonable than this then maybe you shouldn't own such a car.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:18 AM

Default Re: ITR Cop bait or WHAT? (Try2Live4God)

I'll take sides . You are being a dumbass.

Dave
Old 06-14-2005, 04:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (01ITR-1268)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 01ITR-1268 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its the fact that HE should have something BETTER TO DO, like catch burglars, car thieves, etc that prawl in the middle of the night... drive up and down thru the neighborhoods, lights on both sides lookn for people walking around in the middle of the night, suspicious cars parked on the side of the road ,etc.....

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're an idiot. Do you even realize how many burglars, car thieves, etc are caught during normal traffic stops?

How does the cop know someone didn't just steal your car? How does he know you didn't just kill someone? How does he know you didn't just rob someone or burglarize a home?

I'm sure if he pulled over someone who just stole your car while you were sleeping and haven't even reported it stolen, you would have posted here about the kick *** cop who did the same thing this one did.

He pulled you over because you were breaking traffic laws. He's a traffic cop. That's his friggen job.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:35 AM

Default Re: (Kendall)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kendall &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Once I took the "Type R" decals off I never had problems like that again.</TD></TR></TABLE>

like all cops know what Type R means
Old 06-14-2005, 06:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (wpsadmin)

To a cop a type R is just another integra but to a thief its a jack pot.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tallguy)

They'll give you the "you're endangering people..." thing in any situation - including an empty road in the middle of the night.

You do have a good point thought...you hit Bambi at any rate of speed, and you'll die, end of story.

They are just doing their job dude, but I have to chuckle a little - if everyone were tracked by satellite and ticketed for going 1mph over, everyone would revolt and abolish the system. It's the fact that it's selective that keeps it from being overthrown.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (wpsadmin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wpsadmin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

like all cops know what Type R means</TD></TR></TABLE>

for that matter, most cops have never even heard or seen a type R around here

ive only been pulled over once in my R, running late for work. I was doing 41 in a 30 and 2 cops came out of the car, one on each side. They spent more time lookin over the car and asking me about it, that they practically forgot to question my speeding. but i ended up not even getting a warning..i was thrilled

ill be honest, i drive quite spiritedly and im still ticket free, in the R at least

Quick Reply: ITR Cop bait or WHAT?