Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them.

Yeahhhhh. If you saw the pink haired kid at one of the corners behind a barrier or hanging off the railing by the suites... that would be me. I took a poopton of photos, had a good time, and then came back here to Nebrasssssssssska.

Here's the GALLERY link. Keep checking it over the next day for more photos. There's only about 200 in there right now from Sunday night, Sat morning, and I'm editing and uploading more all night. (This as of 7:11 pm Central, Thursday night)

<FONT SIZE="26">900+ PICS SOON TO BE IN GALLERY</FONT>
http://www.1320video.com/gallery/album145
<FONT SIZE="26">^^ GALLERY ^^</FONT>

And here's some of the ones I liked. There should be a photo of pretty much every damned car there by the time I get them all edited and uploaded. :D

Hotels and suites are for BITCHES... camping is where it's at.

Old 06-14-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (Daishi)

sweet pics

http://www.1320video.com/galle...ull=1
Old 06-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (Daishi)

Old 06-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (Hooch'n)

Excellent shots!

Thanks, you are the first to post shots of my car
Old 06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Killer shotz dood, I remember seeing you All over the place:

pics of 01-1037 before tech and poop's tubs ***.

pics of my bish at speed FINALLY!!! That's Josh riding with me kinda slow actually on the first session on Monday.

Thank you, and any more of #301 on track would be immensely appreciated

Anton
Old 06-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (1GreyTeg)

Old 06-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok well I'm going to get off the internet here for a bit and edit some more pictures. Should be uploading more an moer all night. I have a **** ton from a bunch of diffferent areas, so keep checking back for better shots of your cars.

Also... <FONT SIZE="20"><u>if anyone wants any of these shots in full size, feel free to email or PM me and let me know what img # it is.[/b]</u></FONT>

If you're browsing the gallery, the first time you click the picture, it will take you to a sized version. Click it AGAIN to see the clear 800 pixel wide one.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

one word...

specfuckingtacular!!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (BlueR)

THAT's what I'm talking about, Pinky.
Killer shots as always. Lets get yours and StunnaBens shots side by side and have a pic off contest.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (ITR 00-0477)

beautiful shots
Old 06-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (ITR 00-0477)

UNG!!

I'm really thinking about changing my SN to "get RIGHT" now.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Ill
Honda-Tech Member

Great pics! This friggin rocks. I've got several friends with a schlode of do$h in camera gear, and they can't be persuaded to get off thier 455's to do jack, even with bribery . Let alone spend all night editing and posting, AND dealing with sizing / full sizing to manage bandwidth issues. Serious Props Pinky .
Old 06-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

OMG

Looks like working at 5 a.m. is going to pay off.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Derek, you really went above and beyond the call of duty with all the pics you took. BTW, great slide show at the banquet. It was fun hanging out with you in the Omaha/KC caravan.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No pics of my turd.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (Batoutahell)

From what I have seen so far, you have done an excellent jarb. Thanks for going out and being our designated picture taker. As Jim said already, the slideshow was awesome. I have not had time to look through all of the ones you have uploaded so far, but I can't wait to see some of the rolling shots taken from the caravan. Did you happen to get a shot of the car with the popped trunk on the interstate?

Pink hair guy is A O K

Thanks man,
Kevin
Old 06-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (Batoutahell)

awesome pics dude
Old 06-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (Casey)

Sweet pics!! Thanks for sharing
Old 06-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (jetydosa)

Derek, good job with the photos. It was fun meeting you and the lady in Paducah, KY telling you that you should have left your hair blonde and the way she was looking at you...... classic. Hopefully you and Jake will want to come to Expos in the future but next time leave the tents windows and doors closed if it is gonna rain. Thank you for riding shotgun and keeping me company on the trip to VIR and for taking photos with my camera. You have a new friend and if you ever need anything just hollar.

John

Nice pic of the butt coin and myself.

Old 06-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them. (jetydosa)

awesome pics
Old 06-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (eluam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eluam &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No pics of my turd. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I've got a couple hundred more to edit, theres bound to be some in there.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MOVE OVER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">From what I have seen so far, you have done an excellent jarb. Thanks for going out and being our designated picture taker. As Jim said already, the slideshow was awesome. I have not had time to look through all of the ones you have uploaded so far, but I can't wait to see some of the rolling shots taken from the caravan. Did you happen to get a shot of the car with the popped trunk on the interstate?

Pink hair guy is A O K

Thanks man,
Kevin</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think I might have, I know I got a bunch of weird random ones like the fire and etc. And there's a BUNCH of your car coming, and all the ones of the mountains in Tennessee and our caravan I kind of set aside for last, LOL. I figured people wanted the tons of shots from the expo first, and I could get rolling ones and mountain/scenery pics second.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Comp97GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Derek, good job with the photos. It was fun meeting you and the lady in Paducah, KY telling you that you should have left your hair blonde and the way she was looking at you...... classic. Hopefully you and Jake will want to come to Expos in the future but next time leave the tents windows and doors closed if it is gonna rain. Thank you for riding shotgun and keeping me company on the trip to VIR and for taking photos with my camera. You have a new friend and if you ever need anything just hollar.

John</TD></TR></TABLE>
After experiencing Expo 7 here... I have pretty much set it as my personal goal to drive my car in Expo 8. I don't care where in the country it is... I know I sadly enough don't have an Integra Type R... but I've got my swapped Civic, plenty of other modifications with tires/brakes/suspension/etc ... and I'd like to spend the next year making it a little bigger and better... and hopefully be a drive next year. :D

I've got some delicious Totino's pizzas thawing right now, and looks like I'm pulling a long night of editing pics and what not :D
Old 06-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Anxiously refreshing the page to see more
Old 06-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Rzoops)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rzoops &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anxiously refreshing the page to see more </TD></TR></TABLE>

About to open the gallery and upload another batch here in a minute. I've got Photoshop hogging all my computers memory right now, so loading H-T is killing me, HAHA. But I think I might start a pizza and let a bunch start to load. ^___^
Old 06-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Daishi)

Awesome Pictures!!!!

You have IM.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Ryan_C)

Quick Reply: I have pink hair... and I took photos at expo 7 too. Like 900 of them.