Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II (ITR GURU)

Don't **** with the Chi-town boys!!!
-Justin

:werd:
fo shizzle
Old 12-22-2002, 08:18 AM
Banned

Default Re: Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II (ajchen)

i told tim in email prior to the deal that the tip was really big and ricey, and didnt look like a comptech exhaust to me. i've got it in my inbox still but i'm not gonna waste my time posting it up just to appease you. had i known it was a "fake" comptech i would have said something. shame on me for being fooled. that doesnt make the "comptech" tip any less ricey. or bogus.

i stay out of your business... why cant you stay out of mine. i dont see why you need to follow me and other people all around honda-tech making wisecracks. you are responsible for ruining plenty of good threads.
Oh yeah, this thread is so bad ***. It should be in the member's corner because it has NOTHING to do with ITRs or anything. Its definitly not technical. But that is the hypocritical Honda-Tech way I guess.
Old 12-22-2002, 09:30 AM
New User

Default Re: Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II (acura_typer)

Oh yeah, this thread is so bad ***. It should be in the member's corner because it has NOTHING to do with ITRs or anything. Its definitly not technical. But that is the hypocritical Honda-Tech way I guess.
Just stop man because your hurting yourself. You still have a chance to leave with a little dignity.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II (ITR GURU)

Ghey for borrowing lyrics from the Eminem and Benzino diss.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:15 AM
New User

Default Re: Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II (IMJUSTBORED)

I make the foo look like Benzino fooo.
Ghey for borrowing lyrics from the Eminem and Benzino diss.
:edit: When is the next Chicago Event.

[Modified by ITR GURU, 8:16 PM 12/22/2002]
Old 12-22-2002, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i told tim in email prior to the deal that the tip was really big and ricey, and didnt look like a comptech exhaust to me. i've got it in my inbox still but i'm not gonna waste my time posting it up just to appease you. had i known it was a "fake" comptech i would have said something. shame on me for being fooled. that doesnt make the "comptech" tip any less ricey. or bogus.

i stay out of your business... why cant you stay out of mine. i dont see why you need to follow me and other people all around honda-tech making wisecracks. you are responsible for ruining plenty of good threads.

What is your point? It isn't moved and it probably won't move forums. What are you, a wanna be mod??

As for trying to play off your exhaust as a Comptech - you just plain retarded. What is the point? Andrew would have bought the car anyway, there's no need to try and make your car sound like something that it isn't. Plus, I have noticed that you do tend to show up ALL the time to make stupid remarks about this. Seriously, just leave well enough alone. Maybe Andrew can send you the tip back so you can weld it on your car.
Old 12-22-2002, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah, just like most of your threads right? I think your most famous was the one trying to diss on the AN-R headers. All because little itty bitty Drog needs his A/C in his wuttle car. little bitch, get over yourself bro and stay out of chicago threads.

Anyway, when is the next chicago event going to be? Maybe not til spring unless we have one more dyno meet before then. We can all get some ideals going y0.
Old 12-22-2002, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II (ajchen)

i was gonna get them to weld my less-ricey tip onto my dynocrap exhaust... but then mike m came up with that crazy cheap spoon n1 group buy

Funny, you didn't say anything about the ricey exhaust when we were up there.
Ok, I love these little wars so I guess Ill chime in. Lets think about something here. My old head, has stiffer valve springs, TI retainers, and SS valves. Why do you guys think this is? Maybe because the old valves had been bent? Why dont you ask yourself if the head is milled?? Why would I even consider a trade for a 2000 when it was obvious my integra was far superior in value? The car has been hydrolocked, the head milled, and valves bent. Not to mention the way I drove the car. Just thought those tadbits of info would be helpful to know as of now. Didnt think they were relevant to tell you before the trade. Jusy FYI.

[Modified by SlowazzGSR, 3:28 AM 12/23/2002]
Old 12-22-2002, 06:31 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Chicagoland Dyno Day Part II (SlowazzGSR)

i predict this thread will be deleted the next time i log in