Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

To the beloved LOST TYPE R

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 12:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (ThE bEe GuY)

dude... what are you talking about!?!?!?!? andre was never left at ANY REST point .... period
Old 10-21-2003, 12:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (importboi22)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by importboi22 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude... what are you talking about!?!?!?!? andre was never left at ANY REST point .... period</TD></TR></TABLE>

Uhh, yes he was. After i got done running the white prelude and i came n stopped behind the light yellow WRX, FC and your ef. He was there. WHen everyone decided to leave, he got left behind and yelled out the name of the guy driving the prelude. The prelude guy put it in reverse n reversed all the way back n picked him up. Where is he anyways, i'd like to hear his side of all this.
Old 10-21-2003, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ThE bEe GuY)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ThE bEe GuY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Uhh, yes he was. After i got done running the white prelude and i came n stopped behind the light yellow WRX, FC and your ef. He was there. WHen everyone decided to leave, he got left behind and yelled out the name of the guy driving the prelude. The prelude guy put it in reverse n reversed all the way back n picked him up. Where is he anyways, i'd like to hear his side of all this.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes i finally found the thread. Anyways, I left because i felt really sick and NO ONE would take me home. I started ranting and people cracking jokes on how my car is broken and no one taking me home. So i wait in the prelude for 30 minutes and still no one wants to take me home so i said to myself "ok screw them". If people wanna crack jokes on how i crash parties by asking to go home.. ill walk home whether ur worried or not. End of story. I was just pissed off and yes I WAS SCARED AS ****. It was really dark and took me 20+ hours to walk 30-35 miles back home. End of story.

ThE bEe GuY: Why are you making false claims and statements? That NEVER happened. Not to offend you at all, but I think you need to get stories straight before you assume anything.
Old 10-21-2003, 09:07 PM

Default Re: (Lost Type R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lost Type R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yes i finally found the thread. Anyways, I left because i felt really sick and NO ONE would take me home. I started ranting and people cracking jokes on how my car is broken and no one taking me home. So i wait in the prelude for 30 minutes and still no one wants to take me home so i said to myself "ok screw them". If people wanna crack jokes on how i crash parties by asking to go home.. ill walk home whether ur worried or not. End of story. I was just pissed off and yes I WAS SCARED AS ****. It was really dark and took me 20+ hours to walk 30-35 miles back home. End of story.</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow dude, sorry to hear about your sellout friends

glad you are safe
Old 10-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That sucks man...
Old 10-21-2003, 10:04 PM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: (SMZ GSR)

Interesting story...

I know how it feels man. Sometimes I just feel like getting out and walking home, no matter what the distance... Glad you're okay though
Old 10-21-2003, 10:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: To the beloved LOST TYPE R (importboi22)

Damn imma call you Andre the Nomad now

I woulda never been able to walk all that way home. I used to bitch about walking 2 miles to school
Old 10-21-2003, 10:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey Lost Type R, it sounds like you need new friends, seriously. Go to the R meet in 3 weeks, i know for sure these are GOOD people and won't treat you like **** like those guys did to you. Sorry you had to walk all that way. I'm glad you're safe
Old 10-21-2003, 11:30 PM

Default Re: (TypeR 599)

find new friends
Old 10-22-2003, 06:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Day Walker)

WTF you guys are ******* ******** period..... you didnt even read the situation.... it was his choice on walking home did you guys not read that we came back to lake elsinore TWICE.... 2 different times to look for him. DO YOU THINK WE LEFT THERE AS SOME FUCKED UP JOKE?!?! I've been left far from home once in my life and NEVER EVER would i let it happen to someone else....
Old 10-22-2003, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (importboi22)

Can I just ask how old everyone involved in this story is?
Old 10-22-2003, 06:24 AM
Collector-o-Guns and Drinker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Kamil)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kamil &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can I just ask how old everyone involved in this story is?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Lost R - you should have yacked on one of their cars
Old 10-22-2003, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Splat)

well andre is 18 and most of the people that are involved in this are 16 - 19
Old 10-22-2003, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lost Type R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yes i finally found the thread. Anyways, I left because i felt really sick and NO ONE would take me home. I started ranting and people cracking jokes on how my car is broken and no one taking me home. So i wait in the prelude for 30 minutes and still no one wants to take me home so i said to myself "ok screw them". If people wanna crack jokes on how i crash parties by asking to go home.. ill walk home whether ur worried or not. End of story. I was just pissed off and yes I WAS SCARED AS ****. It was really dark and took me 20+ hours to walk 30-35 miles back home. End of story.

ThE bEe GuY: Why are you making false claims and statements? That NEVER happened. Not to offend you at all, but I think you need to get stories straight before you assume anything.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LoL when dont we crack jokes andre.... seriously..... and everytime someone else wants to go home early who is the one cracking the andrian joke about his mom calling him at 10 oclock constantly or when everyone went to rice import nights and his mom called then. And the jokes on the VR-4 of course im gonna crack jokes on you look at what you do to me.... i buy the hatch off you for 1500 come up the next day in a pretty damn mint vr4 and go yea i only bought it for 3k.... then i say he can i drive it up and down the street... NO YOULL BREAK IT, you always crack jokes about me breaking cars, yea cars break and i fix em all the time. How about that time when you locked your Keys in your R and i offered to let you drive my rx7 to riverside then. Sorry you guys but there isnt a time in my life were i wont go out of my way in some way to help someone else. Alls you have to do is ask andre how many times i've gone outta my way to do **** on his car. Seriously ask him i've prolly spent about 25 - 30 hours working on his car and ask him how much ive charged him.... I think itll come around to about 25 dollars and 2 lunches at dennys