Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Word of warning to Riverside people...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Word of warning to Riverside people...

This is just to let you people know around UCR to be more cautious of your cars...

Last night an Accord 2-door silver with altezzas drove by and stopped by my car... then made a u-turn and stopped by it again... they only left after I came out my apartment to scare them away.

Today 2 black guys, one hispanic guy, and one white guy was scoping out pdcdragon and my car. When my apartment manager saw them and started walking toward them... they hid their faces with their t-shirts and ran away. There's been so many break-ins during the past few weeks here... one car got broken into 2 times in the past week.

So be suspicious of EVERYONE... the people that broke into the car twice seemed like high school students cuz they did it on bicycles... we saw the tire marks left by them. So if you see anything just call the UCR police station... 909-787-7911 and let them know. I called them last night and they got here within 5 minutes. And I let the officer know what happened... and he said that he would be patrolling the area until 7 o'clock am this morning.

Lets stick together and scare off these *******... and hopefully they'll get arrested. Or get their ******* asses kicked... either way lets pray that our cars will be safe...

TO THE MODS:

Please do not remove this thread... I'm just concerned for everyone's safety for their cars. And if we stick together maybe they'll FINALLY get the message. I sure don't want to post "**** THIEVES" it'd be my worst nightmare.
Old 05-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Word of warning to Riverside people... (integobsession)

damn man, i know what you mean. i think i told you and eric about the time an older accord with 3 people in it stopped in front of my house when i used to park my integra outside. they drove past, then backed up. so i grabbed a bat and headed outside. as soon as i was in sight with the bat in sight as well, they left.
also, this is in Corona.
Old 05-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Word of warning to Riverside people... (SMZ GSR)

my friend went to ucr also. That school seems to be notorious for car theft.
Old 05-03-2003, 12:09 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SMZ GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn man, i know what you mean. i think i told you and eric about the time an older accord with 3 people in it stopped in front of my house when i used to park my integra outside. they drove past, then backed up. so i grabbed a bat and headed outside. as soon as i was in sight with the bat in sight as well, they left.
also, this is in Corona.</TD></TR></TABLE>

When was this???
Old 05-03-2003, 03:06 AM

Default Re: Word of warning to Riverside people... (ThE bEe GuY)

why can't people EARN and WORK for stuff? How come they have to steal from the people that work hard??? ******* deserve an *** beating...
Old 05-03-2003, 12:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Word of warning to Riverside people... (integobsession)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integobsession &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why can't people EARN and WORK for stuff? How come they have to steal from the people that work hard??? ******* deserve an *** beating...</TD></TR></TABLE>
totally agre
and hieu, it was a few months ago probably. happened later at night too, luckily i was still up when i used to be obsessed with counter strike But now i keep the car on lockdown so i don't worry anymore.
Old 05-03-2003, 12:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SMZ GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
totally agre
and hieu, it was a few months ago probably. happened later at night too, luckily i was still up when i used to be obsessed with counter strike But now i keep the car on lockdown so i don't worry anymore.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, i better put in all my kill switches soon then
Old 05-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Word of warning to Riverside people... (ThE bEe GuY)

good idea. best thing we can do is put layers of protection and just keep a watchful eye out.
Old 05-03-2003, 12:48 PM
95GSRVtec

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SMZ GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good idea. best thing we can do is put layers of protection and just keep a watchful eye out.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Carefull guys its Spring/Summer time and this is like there feeding time for the ******* thieves!! I know in NY ive already seen some weird **** going on around here!