Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Next gen integra???

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

integra rwd turbo. that would be awesome. i saw a rumor of it in an option magazine
Old 03-14-2007, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (IntegrasAreBest)

I have a car and driver (or motortrend, can't remember) at home with an article on a concept Honda.. can't remember the name but it looked like a CRX.
The editor askeed the engineer at honda is that was a coincidence, that it looked similar to the CRX.

The engineer said no, not at all. That pictures of the CRX wwere all around whenever they designed the conept because the CRX, in his words " was such an iconic car for Honda"

It was a somewhat recent mag.. recent being in the last 5-6 months.

Maybe somebody can dig on what I say and produce a picture.

** Edit**
Found it
http://www.caranddriver.com/au....html
Old 03-14-2007, 08:56 AM

Default Re: (mac_24_seven)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 916jDmDc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">new cars these days just keep getting rounder and fatter. this is why ill stick to my dc2 and when get the money have an m3 on the side </TD></TR></TABLE>

exactly what i think, cars are just getting larger and larger. personally they look like ****. just like those wheels ^ in the above pic
Old 03-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (eidk)

In my opinion, the Integra has been dead since the day they decided to go Mcpherson strut as opposed to double wishbone suspension. RSX was just a ******* abomination in my eyes.

I second the guy that said the last good Honda/Acura was made in 95.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:24 AM

Default Re: (401tuner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 401tuner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
2007!</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's the si!!???
Old 03-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ejmatzell)

Its rather depressing to hear that acura is going the way the luxury vehicle, like bmw...etc...hopefully that won't work for them and they come back.

I have to agree with the guy who said they should drop the integra name at least for a few years. Although none of us want to see the integra die, it's rerelease would turn a few heads. ( including mine )

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by suspendedHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In my opinion, the Integra has been dead since the day they decided to go Mcpherson strut as opposed to double wishbone suspension. RSX was just a ******* abomination in my eyes.

I second the guy that said the last good Honda/Acura was made in 95.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Makes me fortunate to have a 95 gsr
Old 03-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GSRdude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by alexisthemovie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

looks to me like the rsx with an acura rl front and enlarged civic si wheels. i think they should retire the integra nameplate for at least a few years.

the current civic si killed off the rsx so it is unlikely that honda would redo the integra with near that amount of power. it would have to be more, but not so much that it interferes with tsx, and s2000 sales.

i just dont see a market for a polished civic si right now, which is essentially what the integra always has been. acura is going upscale to play with the germans.

will there be a new crx? well that remains to be seen but the honda fit currently leads the subcompact class.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpardaDC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A friend of mine recently purchased a brand new RSX and the Acura manager told us that Acura has no plans of making any kind of sport coupe (ex: Integra, RSX) and that they've decided to give their focus for speed to Honda. He also mentioned that with the exception of the NSX (because it's so highly valued) Acura will be focusing more on luxury in order to stay on top with cars such as BMW's, Lexus', and Mercedes'.

In the end it makes me sad since there won't be anything to really look forward to when buying an Acura (in terms of sporty-ness) except hopefully getting an NSX. But it also raises the value of all the Integra's and RSX's out there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Its interesting you guys say this, I dont know if many of you have heard or went to SEMA this past year but the release of a 2007 mugen civic si is due out within a few months... http://automobiles.honda.com/sema/index.aspx ... it just sucks there will only be 500 per year but it is a good price.

it is sad to see the integra go since it WAS such a fun car to drive. But as someone before me put it, i also agree that they should retire the name for a while and come back with something fierce. I always had it in my head that honda will release a boosted integra to go against competition of coupes such as the evo and the wrx. I dunno... it might just be me though.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

4 door Mugen Civic si for under 30k? Geez.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Next gen integra??? (92DAIntegraXSI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 92DAIntegraXSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well according my district manager we (acura) will be getting 3 new models by 09/10 including a convertable 2 door TSX, the long awaited awd v10 NSX and something else that has not been released to our ears yet. possibly a v8 rwd coupe based off the new accord coupe platform. there still tossing the idea of the NSX around as far as mid engine or front engine mounted NSX . Maybe they should put the RDX motor into a 2dr TSX and up the boost from 13.5 to like 17 or 18. my personal opinion tho. personaly i never really liked the RSX. im glad its gone. but of course not the integra version accross seas.</TD></TR></TABLE>
last time i heard... the NSX will be a front engine mounted
Old 03-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (suspendedHatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by suspendedHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I second the guy that said the last good Honda/Acura was made in 95.</TD></TR></TABLE>

representin '95
Old 03-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Next gen integra??? (deadline)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deadline &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">photochop integra .....lol

</TD></TR></TABLE>
now thats a buff little car