Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Has anyone seen this DC?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone seen this DC?

I was a member on here for a long time. Got out of the game a few years ago and I wanted to find out what ever happened to my baby. Curious if anyone has seen this car or know who still owns it.

Thanks!

Old 07-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Needs $$ for a Hooker

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (gigantor2)

looks like a DC that is out here in socal... but then again alot of them look alike. very few jdm from driven here though.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Never seen it, Sexy car none the less...
Old 07-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SoTexDC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SoTexDC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Never seen it, Sexy car none the less...</TD></TR></TABLE> x2
Old 07-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Agent_EM1)

J
Old 07-25-2007, 09:58 AM

o
Old 07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

E
Old 07-25-2007, 11:06 AM
I drive a G35, it's silver, surprised?

Default Re: (GHeTtO ViSioN)

Whoa, it's my twin.

It looks similar to hasback's old DC2, but suppose that's just a coincidence.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:35 AM

never saw it but its a nice whip
Old 07-25-2007, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (98acgsr)

Looks familiar, but I don't think I've seen it at any MD meets.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (dFreezy)

more pics?
Old 07-25-2007, 09:33 PM
HT Black OPs

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (DC2R_JOE)

um does this not raise a flag on anyone????
Old 07-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Banned

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (00IntegrAllmotoR)

probably have better luck posting this over in Appearance/Cosmetic.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (IAcivicEK)

Awesome car. I am still back and forth about the jdm front end for my car.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

reminds me of a car one of my friends bought like 2 years ago from minnesota
Old 07-26-2007, 02:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

very nice... im feelin it.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:47 AM

Default Re: (Doostur)

veryy nice, im sure ull find out who has it eventually, just post around.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (00IntegrAllmotoR)

now that i think about it, it does!

1. why the hell post this stupid *** question when you were the one who sold it? why not ask the person you sold it to and follow on down the line? your sleuth-work is s***.
2. why not post where you sold it? you're in VA, but did you sell it in VA? sell it in south africa?
3. why post up crappy pictures that don't show much? you could at least say, "this was taken at such and such park, whatever"
4. where's the freaking description... like: wheels, paint, exterior/interior mods, etcs., etc.?
5. why say you've been on this forum when you have 1 post? if you have another SN and want to be taken seriously, use that for goodness sakes.
6. did you expect us to take you seriously being that you're a noob?

call me paraNOID, but this is totally fishy. if you were a legit previous owner, you'd post a description to reflect you legitimacy, would totally understand, and not flip out. if you're a low-life theif trying to get some leads, you'd take offense. now, i'm going to assume for the sake of all of us who want to protect our cars that you're the latter, so GTFO. besides, you know that integras and even those with jdm fronts are a dime a dozen. this will be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I think he's trying to steal it.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RobbieDB)

ugh. if was trying to steal it would I log in to a public website, give my real name and IP address for someone to track me? Think about it McFly!!

But I'll indulge you anyways...

1. I sold it about 4 years ago. I tracked it through the last 2 owners but unfortunately the trail went cold after that.

2. I sold the car in ohio to a buyer from Conn.

3. whatever. you want me to write a paragraph about why i chose the picture i did?

4. You can obviously see it has a jdm front end and it's an odd color (cayenne red pearl). You don't see many DCs that look like that one. Also, god only knows what mods have been changed on it in the last 4 years.

5. don't you think i would if i could? a lot of people know me on here from back in the old days. look up gigantor.

6. i honestly don't care what you think. stay paranoid and please don't post in this thread anymore.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RobbieDB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">now that i think about it, it does!

1. why the hell post this stupid *** question when you were the one who sold it? why not ask the person you sold it to and follow on down the line? your sleuth-work is s***.
2. why not post where you sold it? you're in VA, but did you sell it in VA? sell it in south africa?
3. why post up crappy pictures that don't show much? you could at least say, "this was taken at such and such park, whatever"
4. where's the freaking description... like: wheels, paint, exterior/interior mods, etcs., etc.?
5. why say you've been on this forum when you have 1 post? if you have another SN and want to be taken seriously, use that for goodness sakes.
6. did you expect us to take you seriously being that you're a noob?

call me paraNOID, but this is totally fishy. if you were a legit previous owner, you'd post a description to reflect you legitimacy, would totally understand, and not flip out. if you're a low-life theif trying to get some leads, you'd take offense. now, i'm going to assume for the sake of all of us who want to protect our cars that you're the latter, so GTFO. besides, you know that integras and even those with jdm fronts are a dime a dozen. this will be like looking for a needle in a haystack. .</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (no2unenolife)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by no2unenolife &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">reminds me of a car one of my friends bought like 2 years ago from minnesota</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think the last person I knew who owned it lived in Minnesota. He was in the Army i think.. Kris was his name? I sent him a couple of emails but never heard back.

Old 07-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

For all the paranoid people.... this was my original for sale post (i sold the car through here):

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=529645

Old 07-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

finally got into my old account. Bump for the evening crowd...

Old 07-30-2007, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Has anyone seen this DC? (gigantor)

lol he’s not trying to steal the car he was the first one to own it and did the original build on it. of course you guys wouldn’t know either of us since you all became members of this forum way after this car was built and passed hands a few times and gigantor and I have since moved on and haven’t posted here in years.

Anyway, this is funny since I came back to h-t today to see if I could dig up info on this car since bought it from the guy in CT back in ‘03 (sorry bro forgot your name it’s been so long). I actually used it as my daily driver here in NY for a year as scary as that sounds lol. I did take damn good care of it though and it was garage kept. i did a ton of work to it and fixed all its little flaws for the most part. When it left me it was 100 times better than when I got it. I sold the car in 2004 so I’m a little hazy on all the info since I got WAY WAY WAY out of the honda scene…been there done that a few times lol. Anyway, for what I did to it….I changed the hood to a higher quality one that actually fit lol, carbon spoon style mirrors, type R steering wheel with working airbag, a few more gauges, greddy header to replace the smashed up rusty DC I got it with, new AEM intake, new custom powder coated valve cover, STR fuel rail and B&M riser, taylor braided plug wires, new optima battery, new wheels and tires with red light weight lugs since we all know those add loads of HP lol. i got vtec to work properly with the vacuum secondaries since it was just wide open when I got it with missing parts. New fender liners since the old ones were hacked up, spoon oil cap thermostat and thermoswitch oh and the little socks (high HP there lol) . Added a crazy high end alarm with remote start, new traction bars since the old ones were bent and dented when I got it, new oil pan since the original saw a few too many rocks and bottom outs before I got it, new radio and speakers since that JDM thing sucked the big one and started smoking one day since it was wired in so poorly and had bare wires touching, new floor mats and trunk mat countless hours of detailing outside, inside and under the hood and I even had a new windshield put in since the original was a bit of a pitted and chipped mess. All that along with loads of new hoses and wires and oem clips and bits that I don’t even want to try to remember lol. I never got around to having the wing shaved that’s one thing I always thought that car needed…to be wing free. Anyway, man now I miss it a bit lol here are pics I took of it when I owned it in 2004…

Man it’s odd posting here again, the last time I posted here was like ’04 or so. Anyway, let me know if you find the car I’m curious if it’s still alive and what it looks like now. I’d also like to find my 2000 ebp Greddy turbo Civic Si I built up from new. man I remember driving that home from the dealer when it was new and stock 7 years ago…scary that it’s been that long but that’s another rant.

-Mike
Old 07-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

gawd, that thing is so beautiful. I want to get mine exactly like that.

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen this DC?