Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

New Guy With a DB8!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 01:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy With a DB8!

Hello everybody! My names Jordan, and i recently purchased my first Honda. I've always been attracted to Hondas, as i am a big General Motors guy at heart(flame suit ready). I've been daily driving my 2010 Camaro SS for over a year, and now that me and my fiance are expecting a child, i decided to buy something more suitable for daily driving, cheaper to mod and play with, and have a backseat for the baby while my Camaro will now be a garage queen.

Anywho, onto the specs. It's a 1994 Acura Integra GS-R sedan. It's Isle Green Pearl with the tan interior. The car was owned and driven by a buddy of mine's wife for many years as her daily, and i decided to hop on the vehicle when she mentioned selling it. The car needed a few odds and ends before it was dailyable again, so while it was down, i decided to do a few maintenence mods/performance mods while it was down. The body is straight, aside from a few door dings from shopping carts over the years, and asides from a small crack in the dash, the interior is clean also.

When i bought the vehicle, mods were a comptech catback(which i plan on replacing and selling eventually), gutted cat(loath it), ebay coil sleeves(will be replacing), and clear corners. Other than that, the vehicle was a bone stock 94 gsr, which is becoming few and far between nowadays. Goal is to make the vehicle a fun DD/occasional autox missile.

While the vehicle was down, this is what i've accomplished:

-PIC/Suja 1 Hardened Rubber suspension bushings(full set)

-swapping the ebay sleeves with a buddy for tein s.tech springs(in the next week)

-eBay 3" intake pipe with a ktuned velocity stack/vibrant filter combo

-added an oem strut bar(was missing when bought)

-MFactory shifter bushings

-replaced heavily worn steering wheel with a black leather wrapped wheel out of my buddies type-R

-led climate control/gauge lights(amber)

-dewing

-replaced vtec solenoid gaskets,cam seal, distributor o-ring, and valve cover gasket(to cover the main common honda leak issues lol)

I will be doing more to the car as time and money allows, currently in the process of pressing in the new bushings,obtaining tires and a battery, and polishing the fat fives(not a chrome, but a decent polish). Here are some pictures, they're not the greatest, so work with me.

first time polishing, so cut me some slack

Oh, and my other baby(only mods are intake, exhaust, and bcracing coilovers)

Sorry the pictures aren't great, but i will update as i go! Thanks guys!