Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (Car is Milano Red Now) GIMMIE YOUR OPINIONS!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (Car is Milano Red Now) GIMMIE YOUR OPINIONS!

<u>2001 Integra</u>
Nighthawk Black Pearl Clearcoat B-92P
Voltage Blue Metallic Clearcoat B-97M
Clover Green Pearl Clearcoat G-95P
Championship White NH-0
Taffeta White NH-578
Satin Silver Metallic Clearcoat NH-623M
Ruby Red Pearl Clearcoat R-504P
Milano Red Tricoat/Clearcoat R-81
Phoenix Yellow Y-56
Titanium Metallic Clearcoat YR-525M

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1959442

I'm in a predicament fellow honda-techeRs. I have a DC2 and it is Milano Red in dire needing of a paint job. My front and rear are Ruby Red Pearl, and i am not really sure what paint to choose. I am leaving it up to YOU! I dispise Red in general, but that's the luck of the draw i got when i found my car. So it is out of those 2, take in consideration i will not be painting the engine bay, so let that lean your decision in anyway.

<u>Ruby Red Pearl</u>

<u>Milano Red</u>

<FONT SIZE="10"><u>DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE</u></FONT>

Modified by Mfoehrkolb at 1:40 AM 12/18/2007
Old 12-15-2007, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the pic of the rdx looks fake is there anyway to get a real pic on there that doesnt look fake so i dont have to search to give you a vote?
Old 12-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DC2Hedi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DC2Hedi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the pic of the rdx looks fake is there anyway to get a real pic on there that doesnt look fake so i dont have to search to give you a vote?</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- I cannot get any pictures of that ruby red pearl color @ all. I was looking around, that is the same paint code. So it should be the same, it's just high quality picture it think. As of right now though, i can't get anything with that color on a tegg. I'll look around on T-I as much as i hate that site.

EDIT:

Old 12-15-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: (Mfoehrkolb)

it is not so much as it is not on a teg it is just that the picture looks photoshoped that just might be the color but it looks configured to me with the reflection and all that nonsense
Old 12-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DC2Hedi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it is not so much as it is not on a teg it is just that the picture looks photoshoped that just might be the color but it looks configured to me with the reflection and all that nonsense</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- EDITED: Look up!
Old 12-15-2007, 11:21 PM

damn i clicked the wrong one! i think i am a little drunk... i like the Milano red better, i am not a big red guy tho... i am a black kind of guy never owned anything other than black in the 8 cars i have had
Old 12-15-2007, 11:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DC2Hedi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn i clicked the wrong one! i think i am a little drunk... i like the Milano red better, i am not a big red guy tho... i am a black kind of guy never owned anything other than black in the 8 cars i have had</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- I HATE red, and all types of red. I always wanted a black car, and for some reason am not blessed with finding a close to stock one. Had 2 integra before and never black either. This is the one i plan on keeping and finishing up.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:28 PM

so rip out the motor and all interals (under hood) and do it! nighthalk pearl!! (once agian i dont know how to spell)

edit: had to look for it becuase i feel like a dumbass Nighthawk Black pearl i am just a construction worker damnit!!!
Old 12-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DC2Hedi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so rip out the motor and all interals (under hood) and do it! nighthalk pearl!! (once agian i dont know how to spell)

edit: had to look for it becuase i feel like a dumbass Nighthawk Black pearl i am just a construction worker damnit!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- I have OCD, and if i paint the engine bay, i am gonna and hafta rip out the interior and do that too. Or it would **** me the expletive off. I'm actually looking for this teg that was local a while ago. Can't seem to find it, it was black and needed some minor work. But BLACK none the less. Can't friggin find it! And i just erased my emails, so i don't have his email anymore.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Get a color that wasn't stock produced. Be different.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Doostur)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Doostur &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Get a color that wasn't stock produced. Be different.</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- I want this car to be stock looking. OEM Honda is the best and only way to go in my opinion. What would solve my problem is to just get a black integra, but i need to find a Black RS. lol. Not alot of those around i dont think.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:49 AM
Daisy... Daisy...

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mfoehrkolb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

--- I have OCD, and if i paint the engine bay, i am gonna and hafta rip out the interior and do that too. Or it would **** me the expletive off. I'm actually looking for this teg that was local a while ago. Can't seem to find it, it was black and needed some minor work. But BLACK none the less. Can't friggin find it! And i just erased my emails, so i don't have his email anymore.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Switching from Milano Red to Ruby Red Pearl will also cause under hood issues. It is easiest to keep the car the original color. The exception to the rule IMO is a black car, which can be painted other colors while keeping the under hood black.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:09 AM
Reject Papi

Default Re: Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (Car is Milano Red Now) GIMMIE YOUR OPINIONS! (Mfoehrkolb)

Ruby Red Pearl, that is a nice dark red, i likes
Old 12-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Jet Life Til' The Next Life

Default Re: Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (jhammond_82)

I say keep it Milano Red...
Old 12-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (Byaaah!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Byaaah! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I say keep it Milano Red...</TD></TR></TABLE>

x2
Old 12-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (Car is Milano Red Now) GIMMIE YOUR OPINIONS! (Mfoehrkolb)

milano is too plain, ruby looks much better.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (vladd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vladd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">milano is too plain, ruby looks much better.</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- I bought the bumpers from you!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (Mfoehrkolb)

yeah i remember you. dark red!!
Old 12-16-2007, 01:58 PM

my car is Cayenne red pearl... R505P

Old 12-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i think ima try it with a black base coat, with milano red paint. and hopefully that won't keep the red on the darker side.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

I have both and prefer the milano red any day. Ruby red is fine for a daily driver grocery getter but doesnt have a very aggressive look. Plus having mix matched paint really bothers me personally
Old 12-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ForceFed Motorsports)

the ruby red pearl is off the chain. its a much more deeper and richer looking color. it looks much more sleek and higher class. if things like the bay and door jams bother you than im sorry you should hit those areas. for me it doesnt really matter unless its a show car. people who are cheap around here always just spray the outside and it gets pretty rediculous when they change from like blue to yellow. at least your colors are similar and its not too big of a deal but all in all its up to you
Old 12-17-2007, 04:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (VTEC_PRODUCTION)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by VTEC_PRODUCTION &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the ruby red pearl is off the chain. its a much more deeper and richer looking color. it looks much more sleek and higher class. if things like the bay and door jams bother you than im sorry you should hit those areas. for me it doesnt really matter unless its a show car. people who are cheap around here always just spray the outside and it gets pretty rediculous when they change from like blue to yellow. at least your colors are similar and its not too big of a deal but all in all its up to you</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- ya thats what i was thinking. They are both considered a type of red, and not too drastic. I would paint the door jams, it's just the engine bay. When i look @ the 2 colors compared. The ruby red looks dope as hell. but my red on the car is also 1 million years old and faded like crazy.

I seen on a bunch of pictures of teggs w/ milano red. and it looks so bright, almost pinkish. im thinking with the black base coat, it will keep that to a minimum. I see so many pictures and see so many different types of the milano red for some reason. So hard to judge.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Milano RED----"FTMFW" &lt;--- my first time using that.

i feel like puking now.

**EDIT: I'm all about keeping it the color stock--err...original, but a MR Integra is pretty sweet looking. I'd repaint my black DC2 that color...but agian, I"m all about what color it was as it left the showroom floor.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (end005)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by end005 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Milano RED----"FTMFW" &lt;--- my first time using that.

i feel like puking now.

**EDIT: I'm all about keeping it the color stock--err...original, but a MR Integra is pretty sweet looking. I'd repaint my black DC2 that color...but agian, I"m all about what color it was as it left the showroom floor.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

--- FTMFW ?

and Ruby Red is a oem color, unless your talking about the cars stock color.

Quick Reply: Milano Red or Ruby Red Pearl (Car is Milano Red Now) GIMMIE YOUR OPINIONS!