Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

I have a 97 ls boosted teggy and need a tune

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 12:57 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a 97 ls boosted teggy and need a tune

Hey I have a boosted 97 ls teggy and really need a tune. I’m in Houston area and can use a e-tune or dyno. Car does not run right now cause it needs a tune. The current tune got wiped because the battery was dead for so long. Please contact me if there is anything you can do or have anyone that can help me. My number is 832-385-3183. Thank you so much.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 42 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Re: I have a 97 ls boosted teggy and need a tune

you should get it tuned then
Old 08-13-2021, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 274 Likes on 262 Posts
Default Re: I have a 97 ls boosted teggy and need a tune

Originally Posted by Jay integra
Hey I have a boosted 97 ls teggy and really need a tune. I’m in Houston area and can use a e-tune or dyno. Car does not run right now cause it needs a tune. The current tune got wiped because the battery was dead for so long. Please contact me if there is anything you can do or have anyone that can help me. My number is 832-385-3183. Thank you so much.
What EMS system do you have? Hondata ?

Contact Phearable.net: Honda & Acura Performance Solutions and they will make you a base map, you will have to pay for it.

Or if you have Hondata you can open up Smanager and they have a vault with dozens of different base maps saved that you can choose. Choose one that is very close to your setup, basic things to look for or change is make sure the injectors size and map sensor are the same as the ones on the engine if not make the changes and save it. You should be able to get the engine started and running on a base map. I dont recommend boosting on the base map[ from the vault but its your risk, Get the engine running so that you can drive to a near by tuner. The base map Pheriable will setup should be safe to boost on once they get all the info they need and create you a map.