Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

GS-R GONE. (UC Riverside parking lot)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GS-R GONE. UPDATED WITH PICS 11.03

i walked out to the parking lot to get my car so i could go get something to eat and deposit a check at the bank. i always forget where i park my car since its different every time. each time i walk out to my car i think "i hope its there." this is a pretty bad area and cars get stolen here all the time. coincidentally my N1 was stolen the very first night i was here (bolted on axel back.) anyway...so i get to where i think my car is and see no sign of it, im frantically pressing my keyless entry to hopefully hear the two beeps signalling the unlock, in hopes that i just completely forgot where i parked (side effect of madd denial.) to no avail, i scoured the parking lot hoping that maybe i was just that dumb and parked it some where way off from where i thought...but then i came to realize the worst finally came and my car was gone.
at the same time as i was heading back to my dorm room to make calls to my family, friends, ect. my roommate was leaving for the housing dept. to bitch at them, and the police dept. happens to be right accross the street.
i get over there, give them my info (model, make, year, license plate, some after market stuff, ect.) i come to find out it was found in Rialto (notorious for car theives..i know of some personally out there although not in contact with them anymore) which is a bad sign b/c i hadn't even made a report yet, so i assume they just found it in some lot known for stripped cars to be found and picked it up.
i have not been able to see it b/c i am not the registered owner so i have to wait for my mom to go down there with me so i can see it (i'm anticipating the worst)
i dont know what im going to do yet, but at least i dont need it to get to school or anything and my friends have cars and are willing to help me out.

moral/what i learned: make sure to get some kind of engine kill device or something like an autolock (which like an idiot had not purchased yet which i should have, when i knew i was coming to Riverside) & the parking lot security here at UC Riverside (Lot 14, Lothian dorms parking) is ******* useless.

p.s. pics will be up when i go look at it. & does anyone have any comments or tips to give me about security on my new car (whenever that is) or how to deal w. the school if i can give them **** at all or hold them accountable b/c im pissed that i pay for parking and this **** happened. thanks a lot for reading and i hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

link to pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/danGk

Modified by b18C1_liLkyLe at 12:19 AM 11/3/2003
Old 10-23-2003, 04:35 PM

Default Re: GS-R GONE. (b18C1_liLkyLe)

fawk thieves man....
i hope she comes back with minimal damage!!!!!
Old 10-23-2003, 04:55 PM

Default Re: GS-R GONE. (skunkintegra)

-Any parking lot security or perhaps servailance cameras?
-You should post up somewhere to see if any students or anyone in the area saw someone, make a description of the bastard and get his *** in handcuffs.
-I hope it returns with minimal damage, I couldn't imagine something like this happening to me. I get a weird feeling in my stomach whenever I even think about it. Goodluck with everything and make sure and let us know how things turn out. Once again....sorry for your loss.
Old 10-23-2003, 05:33 PM

damn thieves... im amazed it was taken at a school parking lot? wheres the security at?
Old 10-23-2003, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

stinks... u can't even go to school nowadays without getting your car stolen...
Old 10-23-2003, 05:59 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: GS-R GONE. (obd2gsr)

fucken theives
Old 10-23-2003, 06:34 PM

Default Re: GS-R GONE. (CivicSiR94)

Yea bro I know the feeling, my GSR got stolen out of my driveway overnight, it was completely stripped and not salvagable, hopefully yours will turn up in decent shape. As you can see by my sig I baught a Del Sol for 3k for the time being so I can save up and buy another Integra, its either gonna be a another GSR or a Type R. But i do know the feeling of, I wish i would have, or i could have done this. An autolock is probably one of the best security devices you can get and its like 40 or 50 bucks, yet I hadn't baught one for my GSR. I now park my Del Sol in the garage, and am picking up an autolock tomarrow, just waiting till I can get enough to pay cash for a Teg' so I don't have to worry about car payments and such. Good luck though, and don't let this discourage you.
Old 10-24-2003, 12:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

DAMN Kyle...one of my worst fears, getting my car stolen by some cheap-***-bastards-who-cant-afford-their-own-****-so-they-steal-like-a-broke-*** *****
Old 10-24-2003, 12:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fug! Riverside is shady as heck like that . I'm glad I got out of there while I could

What time?
Old 10-24-2003, 12:23 AM
Nikon!!!

Default Re: GS-R GONE. (B2FiNiTY)

Im glad i went you a different school. UCR was one of the schools i was going to goto. but all the stories ive heard about cars getting ripped from there have made me feel a lil better.

hope they found your car in good shape
Old 10-24-2003, 01:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GS-R GONE. (thaiphob)

making a note right now............taking gf's cavalier to socal instead of my teg! LOL sorry to hear...did you have any anti theft device on your car? please do post pics when you see it
Old 10-24-2003, 04:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn that's sad to hear bro...Hope all goes well for you though. GL
Old 11-02-2003, 11:21 PM

Default Re: GS-R GONE. UPDATED WITH PICS 11.03 (b18C1_liLkyLe)

bump for pics.
Old 11-02-2003, 11:45 PM

****, those are some sick bastards to do that to your car, I'm really sorry bro.
Old 11-03-2003, 12:34 AM

security pretty much sucks at any school. i go to LMU and even here cars get ripped off
Old 11-03-2003, 01:46 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (memphis151)

Christ Another Teg Stolen.Why do all the good people gotta suffer.
Old 11-03-2003, 02:17 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

another lesson to be learned, register the car under your name if it is your car. Its one less hassle when you have to go pick your car up from the impound. If its a matter of insurance cost, you could have put the CF and performance upgrades to insurance or whatnot.

The more stuff you put on the car, the more attention you will get, good and bad so you have to be more responsible and more mindful of where you park. being forgetful and not remembering where you park all the time is not a good thing when you have a modified teg in a large parking lot. Don't mean to point out the obvious and im sorry to see another teg stolen. ive just seen too many upgraded tegs just getting attnetion from the wrong guys out there. Now i guess you are in trouble coz you got your mom's car stolen too

sorry to hear of yoru mess dude.
Old 11-03-2003, 08:25 AM

Default Re: GS-R GONE. UPDATED WITH PICS 11.03 (IntEGNYC)

Damb!!!!!!!!!!! ...that sucksz man..that was the same day it was stolen?????!!

"How much boost does it take to get to the moon?"

Old 11-03-2003, 08:55 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

UCR = Ghetto
Sorry about your GSR dude. I would cry if my GSR got stolen.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (whoisdan)

goodness.. id be really pissed off because it looks like you've already restored the car once.. and now its gone. sorry man, hope the car comes out okay.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:11 AM

**** thevies

my **** almost got ganked last weekend.

People need to get their own stuff.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:11 AM

dude that sucks BIG TIME that car was beautiful!!
I wanna start a club for the victims of thieves and put out decoy cars so thet when theives come to ****** them, a bunch of people jump out and grab them, but bags over their heads, drag them out , tied up to a forest / wooded area, beat the ***** out of them, and then **** on them. Then , leave them out there to find their own way home.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:43 AM

Default Re: (P1mpSlap)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by P1mpSlap &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">**** thevies

my **** almost got ganked last weekend.

People need to get their own stuff.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Correction: People need to buy their own stuff.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:45 AM

Default Re: (wall of tvs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wall of tvs &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Correction: People need to buy their own stuff.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol good call
Old 11-03-2003, 10:46 AM

Why do they take the stupidest stuff? Can you really get a lot of money for door panels, armrests, etc? Get a freakin' life!

If I ever bought an Integra again I would park it in a bad neighborhood with no alarm and I would just sit in the bushes with a bat and just wait for someone to come along.

Quick Reply: GS-R GONE. (UC Riverside parking lot)