Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Gotta be my lucky weekend! Kinda...

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gotta be my lucky weekend! Kinda...

Over the weekend I picked up another integra. A 92 integra 4 door stick. Dont know if its a LS or GS but it has power everything except a moonroof. I paid $100 bucks for it. Probelms are it doesnt have headlights, hood pins(gotta mess with the hoodlock cuz I think the pins are gay), no intake, previous owner tried to mold 2 door taillights which came out fubar. Driverside door handle missing, driverside moldings missing, all four door panels are riced out(will reupholster), crank angle sensor is fubar but the car still runs but after 5,000 rpm it runs like crap(bouncy tach), needs new shocks, needs new rear brakes and pads, oil pan is stripped where the drain plug is and dripps alot of oil. I dont know where to start on this project. I want to make it road worthy ASAP! Afterward I will take it to the body shop to get the body repaired and painted. If you have any 4 door parts let me know. Also I left the car at a friends house which is 30 mins away and I dont feel like driving just the check but, does anyone know if the 4 door integra have power seatbelts or manual seatbelts up front? If you also have suggestions let me know. Thanks!

I need the following:
Driverside door handle
Front seats(90-93 integra, 94+ integra, or anything else
Headlights(JDM or USDM)
Cheap intake
Driverside molding(all moldings)
Rear trunk
Rear Taillights
Distributor
Oil pan(or a way to stop the oil from leaking)

I will have pics probably on the weekend and give periodic updates so stay tuned.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Gotta be my lucky weekend! Kinda... (Built B18ABorC)

Old 08-30-2004, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Gotta be my lucky weekend! Kinda... ([jdm dc2])

sounds like u have a project car
Old 08-30-2004, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Gotta be my lucky weekend! Kinda... (DriveSideWays)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DriveSideWays &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sounds like u have a project car </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep, for $100 I would've bought it too, it sounds like a good project.

You should check the classifieds here and at http://www.g2ic.com for some of those parts, they should have something. You might get lucky and find someone parting the car out.

JDM headlights and some other might be found on http://www.ebay.com but be careful w/ the auctions. I went through all sorts of crap when I had tail lights shipped, they were broken from two different senders. Lights may not be the best thing to ship...

I think your car would have the power seat belts up front, but I don't know about 4-doors. I know my 2-door does. GL w/ the new project!
Old 08-30-2004, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Gotta be my lucky weekend! Kinda... (RidinStock)

Thanks... I'm sure when you guys see pics of it your gonna flip.... lol

Its in pretty rough shape. I just thought it was a good project car cuz it actually runs. I would say investing $1500 bucks is decent no?
Old 09-02-2004, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Gotta be my lucky weekend! Kinda... (Built B18ABorC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Built B18ABorC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks... I'm sure when you guys see pics of it your gonna flip.... lol

Its in pretty rough shape. I just thought it was a good project car cuz it actually runs. I would say investing $1500 bucks is decent no?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hell I payed $3700 for mine in mint condition w/ 127,000 miles. That sounds really really decent to me.