Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

FUCKING THIEVE'S

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ******* THIEVE'S

So I go to attend the honda fest this weekend and it is me and five of my friends, we go up friday and stay in a hotel for the weekend, everything is going great, we go to the honda fest and have a blast, return to the hotel at about 7 go to the restaurant in the hotel for dinner, i then decide to venture out to find a liquor store and go to get into my car only to realize that my car had been stolen as well as one of my best friends. So the six of us who came up in 2 cars are now stranded in new jersey with both of our cars stolen and nothing to do. My 00' acura integra four door gsr and my friends 99' red si are now gone .this is what makes me not want to mod any car anymore because you can't have anything nice without someone ******* it up for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally home and am extremely pissed my only car is gone so to all those thieves a big<U></U>**** YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

man dude I feel your pain, we should start cutting their hands off like they did in the old days.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:50 PM

Default Re: ******* THIEVE'S (JDM4DR.GSR)

wow, that sux da phat one.

Old 03-29-2004, 07:51 PM

This is getting horrible. There's a stolen car thread every night pretty much. I'm wondering when my car is next. Especially with what I've got. I'm actually expecting my car to be gone before the end of the summer. San An isnt bad for theft, but Houston sure as hell is. Pillar gauges, custom switches inside, rims, exhaust, etc. Its a prime target. Sorry man. I bet it wont be long before others join you and probably me
Old 03-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats ******* ridiculous, I hope it works out for you. seems like you can't have anything nice these days without someone messing it up for you. good luck
Old 03-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Disable Power Doorlocks
Old 03-29-2004, 07:55 PM

Default Re: (FlaN.)

I'm pissed off too!! I hope you get those cars back and I hope those people are shot and dumped in a ditch. The world doesn't need **** that belongs in the gutter breathing our air and essentially stealing our money. ******* useless ***** should burn in hell.

Sorry I'm just mad..
Old 03-29-2004, 08:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WhitEdRift)

THIS IS SOME ****** BULLSHIT! THESE 2 GUYS ARE GOOD FRIENDS TO ME AND FOR THIS TO HAPPEN JUST MAKES ME WANNA GO UP TO NJ, BUY EVERY WEAPON I CAN FIND, AND HUNT DOWN THE ****** ******** THAT DID THIS ****.....NOT ONLY DO I HOPE THAT THE MOTHER ******* WHO DID THIS ROT IN HELL BUT I ALSO HOPE THAT THEY ARE CAUGHT AND GO BACK LIKE THE OLD DAYS AND HAVE THESE ******* BE-HEADED!
Old 03-30-2004, 05:53 AM

that sucks dude. I live in frederick, MD I hope that doesn't happen to me. I know it would have in PG county cuz i have had my jeep broken into quite a few times and had my radio stuff stolen

where did it get stolen
Old 03-30-2004, 06:00 AM

Default Re: ******* THIEVE'S (canzures)

If you know anyone that is a theif. Even if they are your friend and you don't respect what they do but you deal with it because its not your stuff. How bout you make an anonymous call to the police, report them. I know I would if one of my friends did this ****. Its just not needed, work for your own ****. There are too many people out there that don't deserve this ****. I feel bad for each and everyone of you that has gone through this. I couldn't imagine, I feel for you in anyway. If I was Bill Gates I would buy you all new cars (But I am still working on paying off mine). Until that time, goodluck to everyone that is in a bad area, I hope you get to enjoy your Honda.

Hopefully one of these days, the cops actually do some ****. Its ridiculous how easy its getting for someone to steal.

Example: Park a Type R on the street. Have a stack out cop sit next to it. Bust them ******* as soon as they steal it. Keep moving it around and keep sending these ******** to jail. I know for a fact it would work and would put many people behind bars. But of course our society doesn't really care because trying something like this would be very easy and may actually stop some of this ****. Place a few in New Jersey, Texas, California, New York, etc. By the time word of mouth gets around to their fellow ******* theives maybe they will think twice. I think its a good plan......
Old 03-30-2004, 06:01 AM
tvs

i feel ya. but mine - 94 gs-r - was stolen a week ago and the only thing moded was a muffler. i had first gen teg wheels painted black. other than that there was nothing special about it on the outside.

good luck man. mine is still mia.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=809406
Old 03-30-2004, 06:25 AM

What does ur car look like... If i see the ******* i will **** them up for ya
Old 03-30-2004, 06:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sucks... hard lesson learned.... welcome to jersey. and welcome to Honda Day.

i remember the last year at Honda DAy.... a good amount of cars were stolen right out of the parking lot of Englishtown... right under the noses of Raceway park security. b/c the owners were too busy checkin out the girls, cars, race.... and not paying attention to their own rides.....

heres my advice for you honda lovers that go to the track here in jersey... i only go to there to race.. Where as you know that you will be at your car at all times.. but if i were to spectate.... have a buddy drive you, or drive a car that you know will not get stolen. Who knows what will happen if you drive a 99 si and park a million miles away from the enterainent.. if that was the case.. you are just asking to get your car jacked...

and for the OUT of State'ers. this is my belief.... they basically know if you are going to stay in town for more than a day.. by looking in what you have in your car.... and it looks like you are going to spend the weekend here at a local motel/hotel... they would basically monitor your every move. and when you wake up the next morning..................... you get the picture

Old 03-30-2004, 07:08 AM

Default Re: ******* THIEVE'S (patdemps)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by patdemps &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Example: Park a Type R on the street. Have a stack out cop sit next to it. Bust them ******* as soon as they steal it. Keep moving it around and keep sending these ******** to jail. I know for a fact it would work and would put many people behind bars. But of course our society doesn't really care because trying something like this would be very easy and may actually stop some of this ****. Place a few in New Jersey, Texas, California, New York, etc. By the time word of mouth gets around to their fellow ******* theives maybe they will think twice. I think its a good plan...... </TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree.. they need to use bait and ******* catch these *****! god dammit this is pissing me off
Old 03-30-2004, 07:15 AM

what did you guys have security wise?

sorry to hear... ugh, sad days...
Old 03-30-2004, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (shupaGSR)

i dont think it matters what kind of security you have.... Vtecorona is a prime example. i was reading this post where his car got jacked outside his work. he said he has all this kill switches and alarms. but yet when he came out to look at his car, it was gone. and there were no broken glass on the floor...

like the saying goes... "if they want, they WILL get it"

sorry vtecorona if i have used you as an example.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:16 AM

thanks for all of your words and opinion's, my car was hunter green four door, with the stock blades on it, simple exhaust and tripple gauge pod on the pillar, it goes to show you that you that no matter what you do you cannot trust anyone, this gets worse and worse everyday, hopefully everything will work out, i will be on the look out so whoever you are just be aware that i will never let this go and one day if I don't catch up with you someone will.....you can count on that...